Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Terry-sorry about your mom. Medicine can do strange things to people. My dad went through the hallucination thing too. I will keep praying that she recovers soon. Hugs to you!

Laura-wish I was a wiz in the anatomy area BUT...

I can still send you purple power and cheer you on!!

Pamela-I have not gone over to BB chatters site yet. I do not really know all of the people good enough yet to care that much...lol I am loving the show though! (as usual)

Judy-is that babygirl precious or what?!!

We went to moms and had a celebration for dh new job. He was surprised....yes there was cake but I only had one small peice. Good thing there was no ice cream there or then it would have been 'katy bar the door'.

I wanted to have a longer post than this but I can't concentrate right now....I will be back. Take care everyone!

Good Morning, Violets..

Sun is shining, and maybe, just MAYBE I can get in the pool today. Suzie, 81 is a little cool for you?? YIKES!! I go in when it's 82 and that takes forever to get to here. Hope you enjoy your pool as much as I do. We don't have a deck around ours.. just up the ladder and down. Someday maybe when I win the lottery we can put a deck around a little bit of it.

Terry.. At least your mom is seeing pleasant things!!! Hugs and prayers to you and her.

TracyK.. congrats to hubby on his new job. What an exciting few weeks you've had! The Bobster announced yesterday to the little church he is co-pastor at that he will be done Dec. 31. Then we'll be in a little cash flow situation, but we should be ok. Will just have to cut down on the number of cruises we take until my Social Security kicks in in 11 months!!:scared2::eek:

Laura.. hope things turn out alright with your studies. No way I could do anything like that now. My brain is turning mushey even as we speak. Takes me forever to remember some things now. Keep reminding me who I am and where I am, k?

Haydee.. hope the weather cooperated for the wedding!!!

Everyone have a great day. I'm going to go do the Wii and then get dressed to go to the Art on the Bay. It's just like the fair at Gruene, cept much bigger. See ya later!!

Ooops. forgot to mention. The MAYOR of Alpena called me yesterday.. wooo hoooo. SHE is in the final stages of prep for lap band surgery. Has all the pre-op stuff done and just has to schedule it. She wanted my input so of course I did my usual lap band cheerleading routine. I also am having lunch with a retired school teacher on the 29th so she can quiz me on lap band. She was at the support group, but had too many questions and didn't want to monopolize the whole meeting. So I'll gather up all my literature and meet with her. I think I'm becoming Alpena's lap band representative!!

guess what.....

I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you guys so much... I have a lot of catching up to do (boy has it been crazy) but the first thing I did was email my army friend (remember him???) because he was looking for me and now i'm here checking in.

I have to write a book to fill you all in... so i'll work on that later

Laura, I did get your email, my phone is so full it has been freaking out... I've had several slips and every time i do something "blonde" I laugh about that.

Terry.... thanks...

Everyone... I have 15 pages to read and i'll catch up with you all...

HUGS AND KISSES

Oh... I'm finally working full time and love my boys... almost all of them... LOL

Good Saturday Morn, Vi's~~

Just got in from another "Breakfast @ Wimbeldon" tennis outing w/ds... so much fun!... and exercise!... who knew?

Busy few days... will check in when I can... thinking 'bout you all!!

Judy -- ADORABLE outfits... my mom made lots of outfits for the kids when they were little... I treasured them!! Oh, & I thought of you (more than usual) the other day because for some unknown reason they gave the temp in Alpena on the weather... ha ha!

Terry -- The mind is amazing, isn't it? Hey, b'fast w/the Queen sounds good to me!

Suzie -- What luck! The pool is finally in & now you've got to work nonstop!! Ack!

Pam -- Are you un-jet lagged yet?

TracyK -- I haven't gotten those cookbooks in the mail yet... I will!!

Janie -- Same w/your gum!! (I'm the worst mailer!! I always have good intentions!!!)

Laura -- I have absolutely no advice for you for studying, especially that really hard memorization stuff that all sounds the same... sorry!!!... but will send all my purple power to you to get you through it w/flying colors!

TracyKS -- Hi!

Kat -- Hi!

Haydee -- Can't wait to hear how the wedding last night went + today's -- w/pictures of your beautiful self, please!

Anybody hear from Jen lately???

I can't believe it's only 9:50am! It feels like it should be Noon already! That's what I get for waking up early & playing tennis!! Whew!!

Just this & that to do today... dd has riding lesson... may go to the movies... dh just left to go to Richmond to visit his brother so it's just me & the kids this weekend...

Make it a great one, Vi's!!

Edited by mdrai

I must be magic!!

I ask about Jen & then there she is!! Yay!!

Welcome home, Jen!!!

:scared2:

JENN'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 PAGES? That's ALL??

I'm so glad you're back!! Now all is right with the world.

JENN'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 PAGES? That's ALL??

I'm so glad you're back!! Now all is right with the world.

LOL...Read my mind! 15 pages...I have that to catch up after a long meeting, lol!

WTF you been Jenn??? We've missed you so much! You bait us w/ your charming personality, hook and reel us in after a funfunfun weekend in Gruene, and then DISAFUCKINPEAR (sorry, but this called for it) on us! We are glad to hear your posts again!!!

OK...gotta run for a bit!

I love my violets!

xoxoxoxo

OOOO no...I love my Violet Siggy thingy cause I accidently put my Europe pix on the same album, and then I deleted it from photo bucket...but now it is gone from here? Sadsadsad!

Good evening. Violets..

I'm back from the art fair. Got a neat ceramic planter for the back yard and a nifty flamingo t-shirt to wear during flute rehearsals. Betsy, my fellow flute player, accompianist and friend, and I got shirts for the other two in our group. She and I are going to wear ours to rehearsal on Wednesday and then when they snicker and sneer, we'll pull out the shirts for them too!

The Bobster and I are going out to eat. It's just so much cheaper for us to go out and share a meal than for me to cook and have tons of left overs. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Will check back later..

Note to self: Avoid the Verizon store on Saturday afternoons! WOW is that crowded! If only ds hadn't dropped his phone into the toilet this morning... splash...

Haha Michelle!! First time in my life I was in a phone store today- AT&T..Russell is getting the new Iphone for his b'day.. but I always pick out what I want and someone orders it for me (phone goes through the company) How ironic though you went too.. We go in, million people, we put our name on a list and sat around an hour till someone helped us, I was like "So uh is this how it always is?" heh.. that sucked, then they don't have it, we had to order it.. wish they told us that when we walked in!!!

And Michelle I'll get back to you on the PM, I have been thinking about it since you asked earlier.. and for the length of the strap my current fav. purse is perfect length, should I measure it and let you know? Would that work?