Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Terry: I can not believe I weigh LESS THAN YOU!

Terry: I can not believe I am almost back UP to your start weight..:):tt2:

Michelle, I want a Violet Michelle original!!! Like Laura, I want a long strap! It will go nice w/ my Violet Terri bracelet! And if Judy can whip up one of those cute outfits in um...my size, I'd be a freaking LBT model! Haha I crack myself up!

OK...Susanne is painting a friends house...gotta run!

Michelle....sell on ETSY.com!! You get lost in the shuffle on Ebay. Etsy is all handmade goods and the listing fees are better.

Hahahahah Terry, I was looking around Etsy......

And I came across this jewel. Etsy :: PotterHeads :: Reserved 4 Rose Ceramic Penis Pipe

I died.. and in case you wondered, I did NOT search for penis or pipe.

Of all the beautiful things they have on etsy, that's what you find!!?.....:)

Oh well, I guess 'art' is in the eye of the beholder!:Banane03:

TracyK, Have a great time and see you when you get back.

Terri, Do you have an update on your Mom?

I'm tyring to think of a NSV. Hmmmm. Oh yeah, I just thought of one. On Tuesday I went to lunch with some friends and we took their car. I was able to use the seat belt and there was room to spare. I was pretty excited about that.

Today is my day off. I cleaned out some cupboards. There is a nursing home here in thown that is having a garage sale and I just going to donate this stuff. Now my house is about 50 pounds lighter. LOL.

Hope Judy has a great time tonight.

Have you CTC today????????

Oatmeal for breakfast

1/2 peach

1/2 plum

Yoplait yogurt for lunch

Pretzels for snack.< /span>

Doing good do far. Now I just need to get some more Water in.

Hiya girls!

What a day!!! Check in has officially begun, the sea of RV's and stock trailers goes on forever!!!!

But the excitement is infectuous!! The kids are for the most part, great kids! I had some really HAPPY people with the housing situation, and I got the local Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and Toyota dealers to do some loaners----Once one was in all were in!!! Competition is wonderful!!! Anyway, we were able to accomodate everyones needs so far.

Actually spent an hour at the ER. One of the contestants Moms was getting out of the truck and the door closed on her leg, and she needed 7 stitches in it! I took her over, really nice lady. I remembered just before we left, to have my friend Bev, be sure she knew the son, and that they could call my cell---and he did 3 times!!! She is back out there, and going to be fine! It is ALWAYS something! Part of me really hates leaving right now....the other part of me knows if I don't I will be burnt out before my part even begins!!! So we are leaving in the morning. I think I have everything ready.

Terry, Abbey has a placental tear. It is not an abruption, it is not pulling away from the uterine wall, and it is not in the area of umbilical attachment. It is just a tear of the placenta. When it first happened, she had a lot of bright red bleeding. They were able to pick up the heartbeat, without a problem so they sent her to ultrasound, and the baby did not seem to be in any distress. So slowly the bleeding eased, and just stayed a spotty dark brown old blood, he said there was a hematoma---a bruise--where the tear was so the old blood would drain off. Well everytime she does anything, the bleeding resumes. They use the doplar and are able to get the heartbeat each time with no problem, they do not want to ultrasound again for 5 weeks! They said the ultrasound bounces sound waves off of the placenta, and could further damage it. So now she is on strict and total bedrest. He said if they can get the placenta to heal, and stay healed she will not have any problems. If it keeps tearing, it will eventually become a big enough tear it will abrupt and bleed out completely which will deprive the baby, and she will have a mid term miscarriage. She is 13.4 weeks along. This is usually not an issue after the first trimester, but for her it continues to nag along.

Needless to say everytime she sees red blood she goes into a panic. She was so thrilled about the pregnancy, and went through the first part so easily, not any morning sickness, or anything....this happen, and they do not know why, she did not fall, or lift anything---they have no idea.

NSV.....this morning checking in kids, a friend of mine come up and we were visiting, she was with her sister, who I know, just not as well. All of a sudden the sister says "Oh my Gosh! I just realized who you were, or are!" She said she was off in space in her head counting stalls, and knew Twila was chatting with someone she knew, it just didn't click it was someone she knew too! I had not seen her since before banding!!! Was kinda nice!!

The NHSFR was here 4 years ago....so I met some of the stock suppliers, and vendors and all back then, I have had some seriously shocked people today. Made me feel like a million bucks, despite the fact my left side continues to swell!

Great bags Michelle, I loved the one you were working on in the car on our trip!

All you creative Violets....then there is me!!!

Well, I am off to fold another load of laundry. Got the house all cleaned and ready to leave. Where we are going is under a flood watch right now......might be an interesting trip!!!

Kat

Hey Everyone~

I forgot all the personals I was gonna say...Hate that. I'll try to remember as I go along.

Well, we had a drag down blow out fight yesterday. It is over and we are great again, I think it was building for a while. We ended the fight w/ plenty of tears and some laughs too! Anywho...fights come and go. In the 3.5 years we've been together, we've had about 4 of these. They are good for the soul of us. Needless to say, yesterday was a wash...she was asleep by 7:30, and I passed out during BB by 8:10~ Tracy...love it already! Been over to www.bbchatter.com to keep updated.

Today we were up at 5:30, cleaned the dog poop (in undies only) and played w/ the boy. We ran some errands and then she agreed to paint our friends office today and will do living room and hallway next week. She is being paid well, and this is our friend Steph who has the pool, so I've been over there swimming and Susanne can take a break and jump in anytime. WOW...that was a "mouthful".

Susie, how is the pool coming along?

Terry, how is mom doing? How are you doing w/ the stress?

Denise, prayers for dd...been a helleva year for your family...many blessings!

Jane, how is match.com going? Any prospects?

Kat, good luck w/ the rodeo etc...been busy summer for you, huh? Have a great time on the rally!

TracyK, enjoy your moms!

TracyKS, still enjoying the wave of relief? ((hugs))

Laura, what up girlie?? I loved the penis pipe. If I were still in the market for such devices, I would have one of those FOR SURE! What a lesbian, huh?

Michelle, loved the bags...for real. I meant what I posted earlier, if you want to take on a commission.

Judy Judy Judy, loved the outfits...really cute.

Haydee, where are you? And where the hell are my Pork rinds? love ya girlie!

Susanne's mom comes tomorrow! I'll be in and out. Have a great night/weekend!

Love you all!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey V's, I need some purple power!!

I got my graduation acceptance in the mail yesterday pending I pass all classes I am in right now---- just in time for me to fail a major test in one of my classes. I am actually.. failing a class. I've never done that before in my life, and I don't even know how to process it. I'm not stupid, but this class.. it says Human Anatomy for NON-MAJORS.. but Oh my god.. there are a billion big terms and functions and processes and etc. etc. It is so overwhelming and ridiculous. I am studying and my brain doesn't comprehend one sentence that I read. I am really distraught right now. This is like a class for a friggin doctor, no kidding. I don't know what to do!!! I can't fail it :);) :thumbup: :drool:

We have 1 test left, I have a 84, 73, 62, and 1 test to go. I have to get a 75 to pass. It's not getting any easier (as you can tell from my test progressions). Help? :w00t: :Banane08: :Banane23: :not_ripe:

Laura, Purple power to you and Hugs. Good Luck.

Purple power to you Laura, I would never make it!!

Forgive me girls I am on the laptop, and it hates me!!

I am off to the shower, and will be back to catch up while my hair dries!!

Kat

Denise, prayers for dd...been a helleva year for your family...many blessings!

Thank you!! I didn't tell you all that my youngest daughter, her baby (Blake) and my mom got into a car accident on July 3rd. The were rear ended by a explorer going 35...then pushed them into another car in front of them at the stop light. Sandwiched my daughters car between them...everyone was freaked out since Blake was in the car and he was just a 7 week old baby....

Everyone was ok...my mom sustained a bit of whiplash, but Shannyne and the baby are fine.

Shannyne is home resting up from her surgery...she's in a little pain, but she's resting and taking her pain meds.

Thanks for everyone's prayers!

On a happy note, we do our first walk through on our house Monday...I'm so nervous AND excited at the same time!!! I'll post the pics when we move in. :wub: