Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Morning, Violets..

I bet nobody else is up this early!!

Denise.. your daughter will be in my prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

I won't be online til late tonight so everyone have a great day!!

Good news-

dh's high school sent in his transcript so he is OFFICIALLY a Valero emplyee now :) He starts Monday. YAY!

Everyone have a great day and I will pop back in later :confused:

Good Thurs Morn, Vi's~~

It's only 9:29am and I've already had an AMAZING NSV!!

DS and I purchased cheap-o tennis racquets & a bag o' balls yesterday and this morning he woke me up & we went down to the park and "played" tennis for an hour!! AND... he was actually impressed that I knew what I was doing and could hit the ball (me, too, come to think of it!!)!! I had sweat pouring... & I *hate* sweating!... but I liked it!!

It's been YEARS since I've hit a ball... and I realized that a year or so ago I wouldn't have been able to do that... and I was happy & proud & MOTIVATED to CONTINUE the journey that I've been "pit-stopped" on for awhile now.

Everyone think of at least one NSV for this moment... c'mon, you can do it!! & share w/the group.

Kat - I feel like such an ignoramus. I even looked back to June for posts explaining what is actually wrong with Abbey! I can't find where you tell us. I'm sorry, but can you tell me what's wrong???

Sorry Michelle -- I have NO NSV for you today. I weighed 183.4 this morning and not feeling too keen about it.

I AM happy for you, however!! Back when I was skinny (after Atkins and 158#), DH and I used to play tennis. I loved it! Go with it and have fun!!

Denise: Prayers for your daughter!

Michelle: THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!

Terry: I can not believe I weigh LESS THAN YOU!

Suzie: Does a pool boy come with?? :)

TracyK: YEEEHAWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Laura: try not to stress out about your period, but I know its impossible

Pamela: Happy Late Bday!

Kat: HAVE FUN at the rally!!!!! you flatbellied hottie

OK.. so my nsv for yesterday was that I DID NOT EAT ANY ICECREAM

178.6 today

Big meeting today......... so big that I lost a lot of sleep last night.. gotta go

Uh Terry? That's EXACTLY the point... a NON scale Victory... no scale involved!! C'mon... there's gotta be SOMETHING...

Yay TracyKS!! That certainly IS an NSV!!

Hey gals... remember that market bag that I was knitting in TX?... well, I've made up 6 different ones (different color combos of the varigated yarn) and I'm going to take them around to some shops downtown this afternoon & see if I can get some orders for them to sell! OMG, just typing that gives me butterflies in my tummy! But everyone keeps telling me to try, so... I guess we'll see!!

I know it is not possible, but the scale shows that I have gained 14 pounds since last Friday? I am seriously retaining Water, but...

Sooo no nsv here...........

I get my fill a week from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dr. will FREAK if my weight is still that high!!!!!

Oh well.

Judy the outfits are soo cute!!

My computer is acting funny, couldn't get on last night and seemed to fight with it this morning to get on. Don't know what the problem is. My laptop broke yesterday, don't know if I am getting it fixed or not.

Have a good day everyone!!!

Aw Michelle they turned out awesome!!! I don't know about where you are, but I know locally we have... gosh I don't even know what to call it, but it's where local artists and people who make stuff can pay a rental to these 'fairs'.. art fairs? I dunno, anyway.. my cousin's mom does it, she pays like $20 for a full day (normally fri-sun) and she has a booth with her stuff in it. She apparently makes good money doing it, she got to quit her job. Of course, how quick can you knit those things??

And going for 3 posts in a row, if you can make me one that has a strap long enough to make it go across my body I'll buy it!! (like a messenger bag) I love the woven purses. :)

Thanks for the great feedback, Laura!

My son was reading over my shoulder, and he kept saying, "See? See? I wonder who else told you to sell them on ebay?" (he did, obviously!) Too funny.

"How quick can you knit those things." -- ahhhh. that's the rub! Definitely not quickly enough to make a decent hourly rate! HA! But... I figure if I'm just doing it in my "spare" time... on car rides to the beach or at soccer games or at the pool or while watching tv... then anything is better than nothing... right? (this is my rationalization!!)

I can style these anyway I want... I could easily to one w/an extra-long handle... which color do you like??

Those are cute bags Michelle!!

NSV...hmmmm, I can still see my feet...does that count? :)