Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

okay, i feel better just letting it out. i just felt like i was gonna chew her head off if i didn't vent...

you're right, that might be it. i guess since she's done it for so long it just burns my gut everytime she does it. i'm like, just tell me NO or YES. but you know what, that's not really it. i've invited myself over to her house before and she's wishy washy even then. ugh, now that i think about it, why have i been her friend for so long?

Aw, I dunno then! I have some people I keep inviting to lunch and keep getting blown off. I take it in stride I guess!

Judy I can't wait to get home tonight to see your pics!!

Michelle (and maybe Judy!) cover your ears.

Ya'll since I am off b/c my sex drive miraculously woke back up. It's crazy!! I noticed this everytime I had to go off of b/c for whatever reason, and I think I told ya'll I asked my gyno about the lack of drive when I'm on b/c and she basically told me "too bad".

I wanna pop out the chillens, and then have Russell get fixed.. I don't wanna be on BC anymore. I enjoy things much better off.. now I know why it's BC.. :lol:

hurry up hurry up... are ya'll trying now?? no, i mean right now??? does he have you over your desk he he he...

i've always had a very high sex drive... drove juan kinda crazy actually. I always wanted it more than he did.

My life sucks. No really, I mean it. But here is what I have to say about it now. I wouldn't trade it for nothing.

There's not enough time or space here for me to go into all of it so here is the "Reader's Digest" version.

1. I have a huge hole in my backyard.

2. My toes hurts but are getting better.

3. My knee is getting worse.

4. I'm catching a cold.

5. Our family reunion is Saturday and I'm still fat. But not as much as I used to be.

6. I have to make a batch of Cookies and some fudge to take to reunion.

7. Neighborhood party friday. All that food.< /span>

8. Give me a minute and I'll think of some more for you.

Warning to all thinking of having a pool put in. Do it but be prepared to go bald and gain weight doing it.

TracyKS, Sorry you didn't get picked. Their loss is our gain. We get to have you now. But I'm sad for all the people that will be missing out on your being such an inspiration. You deserved that job.

House, I have 7.6 in a 10 band. I actually have hit my happy place with it. It's just that my head is still not in the game. Not to mention the huge amount of stress that I am dealing with right now. I'm never hungry but the hand to mouth motion is something hard to break. I am still losing weight but here lately it has slowed down. I'm still determined to get the rest of this weight off. One of my best weapons is this group of girls here. They keep me going. Stay around here long enough and you will see what I mean.

Haydee, sorry about the fire permit. Hopefully things will be up and running soon. I agree with Terry, Juan just needed his eyes opened.

TracyK, I used your new address. Did you get my card yet?

Laura, Hugs to you.

Pamela, We miss you.

Jenn, ????????????????????

Ok, now that I have all of that off my chest I need to tell you that. I have a great life and wouldn't trade it for nuttin. I really don't have anything to gripe about except that my mouth won't stop recieveing things it shouldn't. Guess I just need to sit down and have a long talk with my mouth and my hands. They both are being bad right now.

Everyone have agreat evening and I'll check back in later after my pedicure.

Hugs to all.

suzie - will you have a long talk with my hands and my mouth too, LOL!

if i step back and look at my life it's actually pretty damn good. but it feels good to vent, huh suzie??

can we fill your huge whole with some Water and come play in the mud??

He normally wants it more, I like it but I don't ever just 'want it' on my own when I'm on B/C. Now, I've been instigating 2-3x a day.. EEK. I actually can't get enough.. hehe I'm a rabbit right now. He seems a little surprised. Maybe it also had to do with him growing his hair back out for me again, it's pretty long now.. I loves it.

RIGHT NOW?! I wish mwahaha. 17 minutes till work is over, but I get to hang around till we go to bowling.

okay, i'm leaving now girls... laura - hope tomorrow is not as bad as it's been at your job... crossing my fingers and toes for you!

Suzie, go get Zicam swabs right now!! Swab your nose!! I swear to goodness they are miracle workers. Everytime I feel a cold coming on, I swipe, and it's gone the next day!! I just had a sore throat (the knot that starts when you get sick) coming on last week and swiped, and BAM it was gone.

The huge hole is going to be a SWIMMING POOL, so you get no sympathy for that!!!! :lol:

Enjoy the food, but watch your portions. And HUGS to you! Life isn't as bad as you think.. I mean you just said a hole in your backyard was bad.. that means you're closer to a swimming pool than you were!! :ohmy:

Ok, I gotta jump in here, Haydee...'cause I am dealing with a similar situation ..off and on.

Over the years (ahem....I am QUITE a bit older than you!) I've learned a couple of things about friendships. It's a decision you have to make....which ones are worth nurturing and keeping and ones that aren't. I also had to examine my own behaviors and decided I could use some improvement in that area myself!

In my situation, I have a friend who only calls on me when there's a crisis in her life. If I call her to invite her to something, she RARELY will say yes. She never calls just to chat. She never sends a birthday card. But when we do get together we always have a good time! After years of this, I finally figured out that she’s just a “taker” and not a “giver” in any sense of the word. I’m not putting a judgment around that….it is what it is….but I decided to stop 'giving' so much, making most of the effort. Lo and behold, she’s all but disappeared. Oh, wait. She called last week because she had a crisis in her life and wants to get together!!! Aaaaargh. I didn’t respond. I think I’m done with it.

As I and my friends get older, I think we’ve realized the importance of making PLANS to get together and doing our very best to stick to them. Sure, things will always come up…and that’s ok. My best friends are the ones I can count on. My best friends are the ones who have “DINNER WITH TERRY” written in ink and circled in red on their calendar! When they show up, they are saying that I am important to them… I’m not just a “diversion” for them, or a fall-back if nothing better comes up. Know what I mean?

I also realize that friendships do not nurture themselves anymore…. Not like they did when we were in school or with our neighbors or family….people who we have daily contact with. They require special effort. They sometimes even require flying across the country!!!

The verdict on your friend? I think you should gently tell her to kiss off. I think you have a right to be heard and should tell her something along the lines that you understand she doesn’t mean anything by it when she is wishy-washy, but that you prefer that your friends show at least a little commitment. No judgement….it is what it is….but you prefer to go your separate ways. And …. she needs to find other plans for the 4th of July!

My litmus test is this: Do I feel better or worse after I have contact or spend time with this friend? I don’t have time or the energy to invest in people who only make me feel worse!!

Seriously, do you know how much money we could make if you all came here and we had mud wrestling? We could sell the pics on E-bay. Where's Pamela when we need her. All the violet girls rolling in the mud. That picture in my head is too funny.

Laura, I have the best life and I really don't have anything to complain about. Just feeling kinda low at the minute. Maybe it was the vicodin.

Aw come on Suzie, Vicodin spose to make you happy happy :lol:)

I'm happy now. Just took another round of vicodin. :lol: