Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

YAY...internet @ home! WOOHOO!

I can not stay long cause I have so much to do. Laundry out the wazoo...but I wanted to say hello to everyone.

Pammie-we will miss you!

Michelle-have a great time!

Laura-so sad about the child that died :frown:

Terri-I know your heart was here moving with us...NOT lol

Kat-happy carpet cleaning!

Judy-hope you are having FUN!

Jane-I am exhausted...did anyone ever come clean your house? lol

Suzie-MIA due to the pool? is it great or what?

Haydee-OWWIE...are you OK?

Jen-we miss you!

I know I am missing someone but I am SO sorry, just know I love you anyway Ms whoever you are... :)

(((Tracy))) Great to see you! Ya'll doing ok on storage?? You must be whipped. And yes... I was with you in spirit!! That counts right?!

Your last day is Thursday??? :lol:

Hey Violets.... I'm HOME!!! I read through 10 pages of posts last night at the hotel while Kris was studying, but was too tired to post. I'm more tired today and have laundry in, but headed to bed so I can be up for my hospital shift tomorrow. It's back to reality. No chocolates on the pillow, no waiter at dinner, no white sand beaches and no gliding through the air at 400 feet hoping I'd live to see another day!! Will post more tomorrow. I'm sooooooooooo glad to be home!!!

Oh man, Judy -- sign me up for THAT life!!! Seriously... where do we sign???

Am off to the beach!! See ya'll on Friday!!

:lol:

Good Morning. Up early to start my shift.

JUDY, you were missed alot.

Tracy, So glad you are home safe and had a good but tiring time. Some day I'll have to tell you about our winning experience at MGM. Too funny.

TracyK, Glad you are all moved in. Macy have her toys all unpacked?

Laura, Hugss for you.

Denise, Have a great time. Remember the sunscreen.

Pam and Susanne, Stay safe and have the time of your life.

Everyone else, Hugs and kisses.

OK, No pool yet, They showed up and the store had given them the wrong pool so we all had to go back to the store and they knew we were not happy. They rolled out the carpet for us. Long story short, they didn't have our pool in stock so we ended up getting a bigger pool but by this time the installer is booked again. He has today free but not sure he can get completely done. Hubby and BIL will be here all day so they are going to keep him moving best they can. This is one of the most frustrating things and very trying on our patience. I'll check in later when I get a chance.

Everyone have a great day. We have been having the nicest weather here for the last few days. Hope it stays this way for awhile.

Next door neighbor is such a good friend. I walked over there last night ans she is going to paint my toe nails for me tomorrow night. Have to get them all ready for Family reunion this weekend. Which color goes with black and blue????? Toe is feeling a little better but knee is still sore. Called Doc and got a refill on the vicodin, going to give it another week and see if it gts any better.

Don't forget that today is CTCD. :lol:

Good morning violets~

Terry-we had to rent a storage building....UGH...l. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?!

TRACYinKS....you are the one I missed! Glad you had fun in Vegas!

Have a great day everyone!! WOOT...3 more workdays!

Good morning!

How frustrating Susie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it is July? Wasn't it yesterday that Judy had our countdown to Texas??? It is amazing how time flies!!

Well I am off to get some things done around here.

Jane

:hurray:JUDY!!! Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We sure did miss you.

So, how was it??! Amazing as usual??? Pics Pics Pics!

Ok, so where is everybody??

Haydee? How's your knee?

Suze - Thanks for the sweet card! How's YOUR knee??

TracyK - How's your knee?

Laura - How's your knee?

Kat - Yours?

My knee is fine, in case anyone is wondering.

Maybe we should just have a weekly report about which body part is going into failure mode this week. It certainly isn't my PIE HOLE!!

Man! I can't remember the last time I saw this!

post-213702-13813137255037_thumb.jpg

LOL!!!!

I am still sooo tired! My boss wants to talk..........

OH and I got the dear john email saying that I DID NOT make the cut for the Lap Band Video.....

The meetings were good, but I'm not supposed to talk about it.... mainly feedback type stuff. My sis had a great time hanging with one of the other guests they ran around and did the touristy stuff....

I am not weighing this week because we are staying in the camper in a campground about 30 minutes away...... (I have my Leather and Lace girlies) up here for our MidSummers Get together.... they are all at the campground.. so funny this morning the ones up and drinking coffee.. all said.. HAVE A GREAT DAY AT WORK!!!! See you when you get home! LOL..............

My mom just found out that her insurance will NOT be putting the band on her insurance........... and she tried to have an MRI done on her boob and didn't fit into the machine..... BASTARDS.. didn't put her in an OPEN or Bariatric sized MRI machine...... and since the mamo was NOT regular it goes against deductible and NOT well woman!

She is beside herself upset......... so I'm trying to snap her out of it via email........ listing her best self pay options.... (Dr. K Denver 10K, or Tallgrass in Topeka KS for around 12K) about 1 hour away.

and that I WILL BE GOING WITH HER no matter where we go...... Step dad has totally veto'd Mexico......... anyway......

first things is healing her boob and praying that it is NOT a reappearance of breast cancer. (we think she has an infection in her glands)

Suzie-thanks for my little note in the mail! It made my day and made me feel special!

Where is everyone other than Pamela & Michelle?

booorrrringgg :lol: :lol::lol::lol::Yawn::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbup: :smile2::toetap05::lol::lol::peep::lol::lol: :lol:

and this one is for TRACY :ihih:

I'm curious to know how much saline each of you have in your band...well at least in a 4cc band since that's what I have.

I'm not really sure, since my doctor won't tell me!! He says he doesn't want his patients to get hung up on how many cc's in the band to tell them if they are tight enough or not.

I will say something about *sweet spot* and he will remark ..."well I can tell you're reading that internet stuff*!

The last time he took everything out and then put *???* whatever back in when I saw him in April of this year. I've been struggling ever since.

I can eat way more and am hungry and think of food like I use to...I HATE that feeling. He looked at the fluro in april and said that was perfect...patted me on the shoulder and warned me to only eat until I felt some restriction and no snacking.

Well HELL!!! I wasn't even hungry until that last *tweak*

I now have to pay for fills. My first year was in my *self-pay part of the surgery*....I think I was up to 3.5cc's before the taking everything out.

Please give me some input.

If I'm just weak...I'll deal with it..but I don't see how..I went from doing great and not really thinking of food to NOT losing any weight for 3 months now. IN fact I've gained 4lbs!!!!!:thumbup:

I don't want to be a whinny baby but I need some advice from you all.

Thanks for listening.:thumbup: