Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

BYE PAMMY!!! We'll miss you so much but know you'll be having a blast!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Laura - I am so sorry, sweetie. What a horrible day for you :thumbs_up: Thank God it wasn't your tent...or YOU that was hurt!

Michelle - Can I send you my list since you're all done with yours?

I worked on this Bracelet off and on all day today. The pic does not do it justice .... the beads are all my favorites and they are beautiful! Dk blues, purples, grays, browns, and the metal is copper. I might even try to sell this one on Etsy :: ! Depends on if I can get a decent photo in the daylight.

post-213702-13813137251632_thumb.jpg

HAVE A GREAT TRIP PAMELA!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bracelet looks great!

I was cleaning today and must have channeled Terry, because I fixed 2 pair of earrings, 1 bracelet, and made 3 bracelets! Some of the bracelets were already started. They are very, very simple. One is even so simple it is just clear and black swaraski beads. I never know what to wear when I wear black, because I really don't wear it that much because I think black makes me look too pale.

AGAIN, PAMELA HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skipping posts........ but I'm back, I'm extrememly tired, had a great time! I'm at work today even though we have the camper out at a campground and I have my Lace friends in this week for our MidSummers get together.......

Vegas was go go go, I did take Kat's and Laura's advice... Played noticeable slots but if they didn't hit ANYTHING within a few plays I moved........ I hit something on a $ .01 (played 15 lines) and $3.00 turned into $65.00 I was happy and cashed out.......

I will say.. our Room at the Wynn was GORGEOUS!!!!!! it was on the 20th floor and looked out over their waterfall and Treasure island facing the mountains.......... meeting were good too.. just tiring

Judy, where are you????

Susie did you get your pool?

TracyK did you get moved?

Terry, Michelle, Laura, Kat Hello!!

TracyKS glad you had fun!!

Jen are you MIA forever??

Haydee did you have a good weekend?

A lot of people are going to be on vacation this week at work. I decided to work a short day on Saturday. I will probably work until one or so, I have so many regulars on Saturday it is hard to take off when Friday is a holiday. Plus, you know I am so loving the fact that I have Monday off, that working Saturday is no big deal.

I think July I will start over again with my diet etc... I don't get a fill until the end of the month, so maybe I will pretend I am doing a pre diet for installation? I don't know, but I am out of control and need help!!! I am also going to try to track everything in a book I bought at the dollar store, it has a page for each day. Maybe that will do the trick. I have NEVER tracked what I have eaten and done. I am so unorganized that I have never really succeeded in that. I wish I was more like Michelle!!!!

Has anyone got their picture taken at a Dennys?

Okay I am off to start the day!!

Hey V's!

Sorry I'm a bit out of it after yesterday, very surreal to be where something like that happens :bored:

It's been all over the news, I saw CNN did cover it. Major lawsuits, the tent we had there was a pole in the middle, which I was actually 'in charge of'. Before storms (because the day was bright and clear, this little storm appeared out of nowhere) the pole I was next to was not attached to the ground or the ceiling, it was just balanced. So people kept leaning on it, and knocking it over, moving our tent, so I was making people stay away from it. When I got up to go to the van with my mom, I even said "I reqlinquish my duty as pole holder!!". That apparently was the first thing to go in our tent, which made everyone rush to the edges to hold the rest of the poles. Ends up the people who put up the tents, did not secure them to the ground, did not put the posts into the poles that secure them to each other, etc. The one boy who died, a generator fell on him.. that was just sitting in the back of a truck. So the Airport is going to be in major hell pretty soon.

Anyway, so I'm very melonchaly lately. I did have some BIZARRE dreams last night. Had a dream I was being cheap, so I bought pregnancy tests from the dollar store.. like 20 of em. But their accuracy was only 60% (I dunno where I came up with this). So I peed on all 20 sticks, and 3/5 said I was pregnant, 2/5 said I wasn't.. so I never could figure it out!

Work is same ol' work, I have one customer I am about to fire. Never really wanted to do it, but this guy, he's not worth it. He literally wastes hours of our time, then after we bust our butt we never get an order, meanwhile he barks out more commands. I kept thinking, if he called today I was going to cuss him out and ask him why he insists on being such a prick.. so I avoided the phone!! But next time he contacts us for something, I am going to tell him we don't want him to be a customer.. in a nice way of course.. :wink_smile:

Sounds like a winner to me Tracy!!! Wynn is gorgeous, I am glad we picked there to get married. They did offer us a discount to stay the night there since we paid for a wedding package, but it was still ridiculous like $600 for one night!!!!! Rio and Paris offered us free rooms, so we passed on Wynn, but I would have loved to stay there.

Terry that Bracelet is gorgeous!! I am going to commission you for something in the next year if that's ok? :wink_smile:)

Laura,

You think you are pregnant? I fired a weekly customer a few years back. It was the hardest thing, still feel bad about the situation, but know I would have just had more headaches than the law allows. I wish there was an easy way...Good luck!!

Hey everyone...

Busy getting ready to leave @ 5am tomorrow for a few days at the beach!! Whew! A lot of work involved in order to relax for a few days!! Will be back on the 4th!!

Laura... it was on the news here... I was looking for you in the footage of folks running to their cars... it's just horrible! I'm so sorry...

Janie... that sounds like a great idea! I play mental games w/myself all the time... sometimes they work & sometimes they don't... but it's fun to try!! I may join you once we're back & after my b'day...

Suzie... do you have a pool??

TracyKS... loved the pics!! That looks like MY kind of bus!! Free seat w/every drink?? When you get the time, I'd love to hear about the meetings, etc...

TracyK... are you moved in??

Terry... love the bracelet!!!!! You have an amazing talent, lady!!

Ciao, Pam!

Judy?? Kat??

Ok... have a fun week & happy & safe 4th... will "see" you all on Friday!!

Smooches,

M

Laura - that's totally understandable! I'd be walking around in a fog, too...no doubt. ((Hugs))

Michelle - GO HAVE A BLAST!!!

Suzie has abandoned us, just like she always threatened to do once the pool was in! Hmmmph!:wink_smile:

just a quick hi and bye! we're getting ready for our grand opening for TOMORROW!! i've still got a few errands to run today. love when i leave stuff for the last minute...

my weekend was exhausting. we helped my mom pack up and move her entire downstairs. even in the rain. :wink_smile: i think i'm getting sick because this morning i woke up with a tickle in my throat. Also I fell down the stairs Saturday night. it was already around 10pm, we were getting ready to go home and i was tired and i lost my footing on the last two steps. landed hard on my knee. got a huge bruise but it doesn't hurt much. that didn't even get me out of helping on sunday! sunday i went to church then afterwards went over to my mom's again. we were there until almost eleven. Whew! I was exhausted when I went to bed. But she's almost all done now.

I'm going to beg off today and go home and get some rest. I'm exhausted!

Okay i gotta run now. talk to ya'll later...

Hi everyone...we are all moved in. I am at work right now. Hopefully dh has the internet and all that fun stuff hooked up when I get home. We were just too pooped to do it yesterday. I am gonna go read the posts that I missed and I will talk to you all again either this evening or tomorrow! (((hugs))))

I'm here all is well, just more meetings with NHSFR junk. This weekend was the last live racing at the track, now we have 2 weeks to transform the infield into 2 rodeo arenas, complete with electricity and phones, and to size guidelines, and safety guidelines---which like everything changes all the time!!!

My meetings today were with one of the biggest jerks around. He is the inspector for the food vendors. And he thinks he is God, and his attitude was that WE as our committee were totally responsible for this stupid (his opinion) rodeo. That he has regular duties that will take priority, and if vendors are not prepared and pass when he does his initial walk through, they might not see him again. I was getting soooo mad, finally one of the guys told him, "you know you are a paid COUNTY employee and this stupid rodeo as you refer to it will bring minimally 7-8 million dollars of outside money into our county---I think if you cannot guarantee us some cooperation we need to sit down with Tony (county Manager!)." He got a little less smug.....but a total asswipe! Wish I had skipped this committee----I really tried, I am not into food! LOL

TracyK how did the move go?

TracyKS--Glad Vegas was fun, how was DH when ya come home?

Michelle---have fun at the beach!!

Pamela--if you check in, hope you are having a GREAT time!

Jenn--sending purple power, and love your way we miss you!

Jane---don't work too hard! I know the girl who does my hair is always busy on Sat. I try to schedule any other day!!

Judy--you back yet? Getting worried!

Laura---what a horrible thing to happen---that poor family, it just breaks my heart.

Haydee---Glad the move is over---you worked hard!!! Did they question Juan not being around?

Terry---I LOVE the bracelet---the multi strands into one is classy!

Suzie--they putting in your pool? Is that why you are MIA????

Well I am going to spot treat some areas on my carpet - Rick said he would run the shampooer tonight after Kinsey leaves...then we are going to be gone for a couple of days, get away while he has some time off, go into the mountains and camp we think. Will give it plenty of time to dry without any one on it.....so off to spot treat---wooohooo!!!!

Hugs to all!

Kat