Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

A local trading post is where she gets her Kingman, from a Navajo trader Terry, His name is Harrison Yazzie.

Oh Pamela sorry about your cut!! Hey if you are checking, you ought to each pack an outfit or 2 in the other ones suitcase, that way if only one shows up, the other is not completely out of luck!!

TracyK---did ya get your moving taken care of, at least your part??

Suzanne, you are so right about Terry's sister!!!

We went for a ride with some friends who just bought their first big bike. He has rode for awhile, but always alone or on dirtbikes. This is his first touring bike. We did about a hundred mile loop. Went up to a local dam/lake---stopped had something to drink and come on home, great ride!!!

I am gonna go visit with Rick for a bit before he heads to bed, he is going to work tomorrow so they can finish painting in the shop before he starts his time off. Will try to check in later....no promises!!! LOL!!!

Haydee where ya at?

Kat

Good Morning Girls.

Up early this morning wanting to get things done before the pool people get here. Now it's a sit and wait thing till they show up. I need to get to Wal-Mart but am afraid to leave hubby here. Afraid they may put the pool in the wrong place. Guess I'll just try to snooze for awhile.

Other than that not much going on. Waiting for a woman from "Freecycle.com" to come and pick up some egg cartons, she was supposed to have been here yesterday. I hate no-shows.

Hey I think I found something that helps me out. Kat sent me a picture of all of you guys and I have it right here next to my computer. Every time I see it, it reminds me that I need to be on my best behavior I need to be accountable for my actions. Maybe everyone needs to try putting a picture up to remind them. So far it's helping me.

Everyone have a great day.

Good Afternoon, Vi's!~~

Just got back from a pampering morning... got a pedi, mani & eyebrow wax... aaaaahhhhhh... the best is sitting in the big chair that massages you nonstop... love it!!

Hope you're floating by this time next week, Suzie!!

So Suzie... IS that your cat? Or just a funny one?? I should post some pics of mine... they are 2 fat cats, all right.

Wow.....quiet crew today!!!

Pamela hope your vacation is AWESOME!!!!! Enjoy every second!

Suzie, I have the pic by my computer too! I am doing a big NO NO right now. I have a rule for myself, no eating at the computer, no snacking-------nothing!! Keeps me from grazing! When I get the munchies, I log on! But today Rick is still supervising the painting at work, so I made me a nice salad, and went to sit down and thought---------------awww just this once!! So now the question is.....will the Salad Dressing end up on my shirt or my keyboard???

Bought some stuff to grill-----need to go stuff the jalapenos....but it seems like work!

Will check in after I go through some email I have been ignoring for days!

Kat

Headache this morning. Cleaning some, moving not so fast. I should be doing some homework. I have an investment club meeting tomorrow night and don't even know what I am supposed to do!! Bad, Bad!!

Susie, I am imagining your pool is almost up!?! Maybe a neighbor will lend you a hose so you can use their Water to help you fill?? I also hope for sunshine to make it warm!!! My sister and brother in law have a built in pool, and even though we have had some warm days, we haven't really had a lot of sun to warm the water. They say it is cold!!

Did I ever tell you guys my gum story? A friend of mine came up to work who had just found out she had cancer (has had surgery and chemo and is now cancer free!!) anyways I ALWAYS chew gum and ALWAYS have gum in my station, she asked if she could have a stick and I said no, that I only had one peice left, and it was mine. She said but I have cancer, I replied I will pray for you but you can't have my last peice of gum. She has a great sense of humor and we all laughed about it and it became a big joke, so I made up a gum of the month club where I send her a couple packs of gum a month for a year. I was hoping to find some odd gum in Texas, but didn't, if anyone finds very odd gum, could you ship it to me and let me pay you? I have 5 months left, and am almost gummed out!! I went to the global foods we have here and bought what little they had. Went to World Market, and they didn't have any. So if you have your eyes out for me I would appreciate it. Money really isn't an object since gum is pretty cheap. Thanks!!!

Well I off to do some more cleaning, at least I have more motivation than I have had in a long time.

Jane

There was a storm coming, so me & my mom went and got in the van to have a cigarette, then the storm hit really bad... it was blowing the tents, so we were being funny about how our customers are holding onto the tent for dear life--

[ame=http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg156/lalaweightloss/?action=view&current=video.flv]th_video.jpg[/ame]

Then it cleared up and in came the ambulances, 2 of the bigger tents were destroyed, and so far I have heard 1 death, 1 broken back, and multiple injuries. So weird, of course they cancelled the show and made us leave immediately.. never saw the Blue Angels. So glad we were ok, it was a scary few minutes!!!!!

Broken tents..

brokentents.jpg

Portopotties tipped over..

portopotties.jpg

OMG Laura, so glad you were in the van. Have you heard if it was anyone you knew that was killed or hurt? Where was DH?

Jane you are such a sweetie!!! I will keep a lookout for gum......

Kat

DH was one of the people holding our tent down, he said it was blowing him away and there were a lot of people holding the poles. He was soaking wet!

They haven't even released details of it yet, but next to our tent was the local news channel's tent, they were covering it.. at 5 they are playing the details. Mom said when they were leaving (they were running us out first because of where we parked) she saw 3 bodies covered in tarps..

This just showed up on our local news website..

At least one person is confirmed dead after a severe thunderstorm hit the Air Show this afternoon. Witnesses say the VIP tents and main announcer's stand were picked up off the ground and destroyed. Nine additional injuries have been confirmed.

WOW Laura...totally scary! I will let you know if I hear about it way over here!

Jane, I'll keep a eye out for gum...especially in Europe. I should be able to find a few odd gums there!

Ok...we are packed and are still speaking to each other! That is good. I only have to shower and put my face on in the morning then the makeup bag goes into the suitcase! Kat, I told her about the "an outfit in each other's bag" idea...very clever! She said, "you can put a blessing on it and it should be ok". She must think I have it in good w/ God. Must be the Judy connection!

I will miss ya'll so much! I have my addy book...so look for postcards!

BBL!

xoxoxoox

I'm glad you're ok, Laura!!

Ciao, Bella PaMELa... enjoy your trip!!!

Am cranking through the to-do list today!! Feels great!

The 1 confirmed dead is a 5-year old boy. I can't even imagine, makes me feel so mortal. The tents that were destroyed were about 30ft from ours..We had about 8 kids in our tent.. could you even think of taking your kid to something like that to have them killed??

The cable guy was just here...and I may or may not have internet later...so in case I don't...MMMUUUWWWAAAHHH! Blowin' each of you a big PURPLE KISS!!!

If I can get back on line I'll pop in later!

xoxoxoxoxo

I miss you all already!xoxoxoxoxo