Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Terri~ I think your sister is jealous of you! I agreee w/ Tracy...you are cute and she is not! LOL. I loved the earrings too. Your mom looks great and she is blessed to have great kids taking care of her in her "golden" years! I love you too and will miss you bunches!

TracyK~ Good luck w/ the move! It is a pain in the ass, but I like the idea of walking in w/ a box and putting the crapola away! Just think, you can relax w/ Macy all summer and have all the "hard" stuff behind you!

Speaking of "hard stuff", Michelle...woohoo! I would have loved to had a few w/ you last night. We opted for iced tea at dinner!

We had the pork cordon blue...ooooo my! I had salad and the meat...muy bien!

Well, I guess we are gonna start packing today. Purple Power for Tracy...then send some my way. We are already bickering!

Janie~have fun w/ you dad! Hope you got enough sleep for the party!!!

Judy...where are you????

BBL

Pork Cordon Bleu?!?!? Omg that sounds nummy.. never thought of that.

Just popping in real quick, mass cleaning the house since MIL is coming to stay with us tonight. Airshow starts in 30m, going to watch it from home today.. tomorrow we're going to entertain customers.. weeeeee.

Band is too tight, friggin stupid band argh.. just kidding, i love it.. but darn dont have time to go down there to unfill some. Been living on liquids and chewing & spitting.. great huh?

The Pool is coming.

They called a little while ago and said that they would be here first thing in the morning. I said "on a Sunday?". Yup, that's right. On a Sunday.

You know this means you won't be seeing as much of me. Got to get my swim time in. I'll be looking like a bass by the time summer is over.

I'll post pics as soon as we get it all done.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Pamela, I'll miss you.

Judy and Tracy, come home now. We need you.

Fake crab is your friend!! I just made a nummy faux crab salad:

8 oz fake crab (whatever it's really called)

2 tbsp mayo

2 tbsp sour cream

tons of fresh dill

2 tbsp lemon juice

2 tbsp capers

2 stalks celery, chopped

salt & pepper to taste

I also put a smidge of Splenda in ...like 1/2 pkt

mix it all togedda, you got lunch.

:tt2::cursing:I hate it when I get ripped off on Ebay!!!!!!!!:lol::cursing:

Well I'm back----had a NFHSR meeting this morning, then had to haul 8 tons of hay from the farm to the park. Took 2 loads to do it, at least they had 2 trailers and 6 volunteer "buckers". I latched on to the trailer and drove, my only "work".

I noticed a yard sale down from the park so while they were rounding up help, I walked down there. Then had to drive back when I finished to pick up all the junk I bought!!! I outfitted Connor for the next year....much of it still tagged. To be honest, it made me wonder, this is all stuff from Penney's and most of it was all brand new. She said they bought it for their grandson, then the couple divorced and they never saw him. But I also bought me 3 pairs of Arizona Jeans, and 3 pairs of Arizona Capri's----juniors size 11!!!! They all fit, and all but 2 pair still were tagged. I also got a Queen Size Bed in a Bag thing---to use on our air bed----it still had the zip tie thing around the zipper in the bag holding it all, it had never been opened....also from JC Penney. 3 pairs of Avia running shoes size 12.5 for Rick (his brand his size---weird) all new, never been so much as walked in the soles didn't look like----all with tags from --yep JCP! The only thing I bought that she said was used was a phone set. I have a cordless set that has one base unit and 3 additional handsets with chargers you just plug into a wall socket. I bought another just like it, so when the shop goes up, we can have a phone and they all can interchange for charging. Anyway, I bought 3 baby blankets---pastel plaids all still new in the hanging bags.....all kinds of stuff for the baby really, white socks, a bag of cloth diapers, a picture frame...all new. The woman was as nice as could be, I wanted to ask her if she worked at JCP, and another woman did!! She said no her former DIL did.....I hope I didn't buy all kinds of things she stole! Anyway, for all that I just listed, and more (some tshirts, sunglasses, and a ring) she sold it all to me for $25.00!!! So when I finished dropping off the hay- I went and picked it up and paid her the rest--I gave her $10 to hold it--because at the time I only owed her 20--I found more when I went back. I decided my time hauling hay was well worth it---and I had been complaining!!!

I don't like pulling the trailer loaded through Saturday traffic....but I managed!

We are going to a movie or I am gonna cry sometime this weekend!!! Actually it doesn't have to be the weekend, Rick is off for the next week.

Well I hauled all this stuff home, guess I will call the kids and tell them to come pick it up!

TracyK--thinking of you Hon, hope your move is going ok!

Terry---I WOULD help, I WOULD be a nice Violet....but I live so far away.....darn! LOL So many times when you are moving like they are, someone who does not know where to put things, is more of a hinderence than a help, besides y'all would just start laughing and not get anything done!!

Wow speaking of kids, here is DS & family---catch y'all later!

Kat

What happened Terry??

I never buy from anyone who doesn't have at least 200 feedback and 97% or better. If the negative is recent I also check out why they got negative.

Fake crab is your friend!! I just made a nummy faux crab salad:

8 oz fake crab (whatever it's really called)

Cod :angry:

Sounds good, I love that stuff!

Terri~ I love imitation crab meat! It is great cause I can eat it, even though I am alergic to shell fish. I also love Cod too, it is such a low fat fish. The imitation crab meat (yes, that is what it is really called) is great w/ macaroni in a chilled salad. It is a great source of protien, is pretty band friendly (slides through easily) and is low cal! Sounds good!

Oh, Laura, I just got lured by the prospect of cheap turquoise beads. The seller had a necklace with what looked like sleeping Beauty turquoise (the best quality) and some earrings that I didn't particularly like, but thought I'd take them apart and re-use the components. Turns out that the earrings were not sterling although they were on a card marked "sterling silver". The description was very brief saying they were selling of MIL's collection of Arizona turquoise jewelry (normally sterling). Turns out the earrings were junk and so I over-paid for the lot. I asked for a $10 refund which was MORE than fair but the seller wouldn't budge saying I should have asked if it was sterling. What an ass. S'ok...it's only $10....but it's the principle of the thing. I just HATE dishonest sellers. The turquoise is nice, though. And he got a neutral from me...lowering his feedback score to 80% ...LOL.

I know the ins-and-outs of Ebay...have over 500 transactions and I've been pretty lucky so far. I think this makes the 3rd hit I've taken...not too bad.

There are so many types of Turquoise, and qualities of those types it would be hard to buy it online I would think. Abbey uses turquoise in some art projects she does. We buy Kingman turquoise from the same guy all the time, to avoid those issues. She likes it, because it is kind of a craggy looking stone, with lots of veins in it.

Rick thinks I bought hot merchandise! phhheeeeewwww dunno what he thinks I should do about it....neighbor come over while we were talking about it!

Kat

Update: We went and bought bigger matching (how cute huh) suitcases and are gonna check 'em! Cross your fingers for us that they arrive! I cut the shit out of my finger today getting out of the shower. I sliced the right thumb pretty deep and cried it hurt so bad.

xoxo

Kat, who is your Kingman connection? Does he have a web store?

Pammy!!! Owie!!! I hate cuts to the fingers 'cause they're so hard to keep clean and dry :thumbup: Maybe good drugs are in order? :crying:

Pam, Ouch, Make sure you take some neosporin with you.

Terry, You have two things going for you that your sister doesn't. Beauty on the outside and beauty on the inside. She must be sad inside and jealous. She probably has some pent up feelings about it also. Hang in there, you are so better than to lower yourself to her level.

Loved the picture. Enjoy the time you have with your Mom.