Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

refresh an old woman's memory. Did I see somewhere TracyK's new address? I've looked even in my messages. I'm thinking she sent it to me. If not, Tracy can you PM with it? Thanks. Was updateing my list.

Tracyks have lots of fun and win big!!

Kat, no cardiologist, just the order for the tests.

Have unexpected day off tomorrow, should I clean??? YES!!!!!

Well I have a bad headache and am going to just sit back and watch tv. Have a good day!!!!!!!

Jane

Susie~ TracyK emailed it to us!

TracyKS~ I missed you...damn it! Have fun!!!!! I will be gone until the middle of July:frown:. Someone please jot down any highlights, hot announcements, etc for me while I am gone! I will miss you and hope you have a great time in Vegas!

My gambling is 40 bucks in a video poker machine (.25cents). Last year, I threw down 100 bucks on Roulette and it was gone in 20 min.

Have a great night!

Pamela-when are YOU leaving? Umm, do you plan on never even checking in with us or something? :thumbs_up:

Suzie-i will PM you the address.

Kat-Macys hair turned out cute. We did it short since she is spending so much time in swimming pools her blonde hair has been turning green so we cut it off so it won't hang in the Water the whole time. Nobody knows how to pull it up in a ponytail...anyway, it is so much cuter short anyway. I will send you a pic.

TGIF!! (even though I haven't worked all week)

Haydee-did you get my e-mail with the dates for the astros games and my new address? Looks like rain this weekend so the moving stuff is gonna SUCK! Wear your slicker suit to your moms & dads house!

What are the fun plans for the weekend everyone?

Everyone have a great day and I will be back on later....((((hugs))))

Suzie, Arby's & fancy was a joke! We seldom do fancy, and never on the bike. I always arrive either with helmet hair, or veeeeery wind blown----not a good fancy look!!! As it was we ended up at a local Grill. Was not a great meal, part of it was cold, and when we mentioned it to the waitress, she come back and said the cook argued with her that it was not! So she took our drinks off our ticket---big friggin' deal, we were drinking ice tea! I have no idea WHO was at fault, the waitress or the cook, but it made me mad, and they have no idea I know the owners, who are VERY involved---and have known him since I was probably 5 years old!!! Next time we are there, you can count on me mentioning that I hope they have a new cook! LOL

Woke up this morning with my stomach a burnin' and a churnin' and I don't know why! I should find something for Breakfast, so there is something in there to absorb some of the acids.....but nothing sounds good, and I am not hungry so I just hate to eat for the sake of eating!!!

One of Rick's friends passed away. He was very upset by it. We had not been close in the last couple of years, but in the years prior we were all extremely close. Over 20 years ago he had some serious drinking issues. Then he quit.....and during that time they met through work, and we all hung out, we camped together, rode together---he loved to get a group together and play cards or dominoes---he was a bachelor, and loved big get togethers! Then a couple of years ago his sister moved back to the area, she had been diagnosed with liver cancer. She refused to quit drinking and before we knew what was happening she had Paul drinking again. I mean I know it was his decision, but we heard her encourage him to have a drink many a time, none of us liked her at all!!! He was a touchy, "you're my best friend, I love ya" kind of drunk---and he never drank A beer---it was total binges all the time. We don't drink that way so he got to where he just hung out with his siter and stayed sloshed all the time. We saw him a few months ago, and he told us he had just buried his sister, and he wasn't far behind her, he too had liver cancer. We didn't know whether to believe him or not, but he didn't look good. We stopped by several times in the last few months and visited with him. And he died at home yesterday. Sad, he was smart, and funny....and I know the alcohol did it's damage years ago, but he ruined the last years of his life anyway----it was just horrible.

Tracy, nothing planned much for the weekend here. Rick is working part of it. He has some shop renovations going on, and in order to do them, the crew doing the work, has to move all the mechanics tool boxes and the lockers in the locker room---all kinds of things that are personal belongings of his employees. So a couple of them are going to work to supervise the handling of the items. He will take the time off in comp time, he is off beginning the 1st thru like the 6th or 7th. We have a friend riding in from Denver--I wish some of our single Violets were close, I would set one of you up with him. Total sweetheart, and he has a definite George Strait look about him----and he can dance---omg!!! I would love to see him happy with someone. He spent the last few years caring for his Granny who raised him. He was so sweet to her, but she was profoundly deaf. She read lips, so he would talk so sweet to her, and then turn and say something sooooooo off the wall you about choked trying not to laugh and make Granny wonder what she missed! It was a riot at their house! I look forward to his visit.

Our big fireworks celebration is on the 3rd (go figure???) we are having a huge gathering in the hills below where they shoot them----us all our kids, spouses, grandkids. Becky & Gary, and their kids, spouses and grandkids, Darren will be here with a friend. And usually several of the kids friends show up. We take a grill, and everyone brings things to throw on it, and side dishes---we eat for hours while we wait for a 40 minute fireworks show!!!! LOL

2 years ago during the fireworks eatfest---I had my first serious PB!!!

Fireworks sprayed overhead, and I spewed below!!!

Well I am off to find something to put in my stomach....I think it was hearing about Paul dying that tore my stomach up.....

TTYL~~

Kat

In the shower this morning the light hit me and I remembered that I got an e-mail from Tracy. Duh.......

Kat, My hubby's idea of an fancy retaurant is take home from Sonic. He did offer to share his popcorn at the movies yesterday. So nice of him. I've gotten to the point were I don't even take him to a wedding unless he can wear his jeans. I'd rather not put up with the pouty mood.

Slept in this morning and it felt good. I have a 3 hour shift at work and than Sis needs to go to the grocery store. After that I'm free for the day. I need to get some sewing done. I promised a gift for the Family reunion next weekend and I have to get going on it.

Still no pool. No looking good for next week either. They are calling for on-off storms.

Everyone have a great day and make some GOOD food choices.

I'm just hammering metal today. Got another "order"! This is my 5th 'commissioned' piece. Let's see....if I do the math....looks like I'm making about $0.43 per hour!! Hey! a money-making deal! Shall I plan that cruise now? Well, it's fun to get paid for what you love doing, no matter how you look at it.

Kat - sorry about your friend. What a sad, sad story!! :-( (((Hugs)))

So quiet here today. I mean here in the chat room. Not at my house. Doggy is running around, Sis doing dishes, hubby playing on computer and my knee throbbing like mad. At least toe is feeling ok.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Called the pool guy again today. I guess I was bored.

Just stopping in a moment to share videos!! The Blue Angels airshow is this weekend, and they've been doing the practice runs today in our backyard. DH and I came home early today so I could finish midterm crap and he needs to fix his computer.

Anyway, the most impressive was 6 airplanes side by side doin a complete loop, and its SO LOUD it sounds like planes are crashing into the house.. so I finally grabbed the camera, these are just a sampling..4 or 5 planes doing a loop in sync and then them just jetting over the house...

(Click the picture to play)

Warning 2nd one gets a bit loud.

[ame=http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg156/lalaweightloss/?action=view&current=vid1.flv]th_vid1.jpg[/ame]

[ame=http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg156/lalaweightloss/?action=view&current=vid2.flv]th_vid2.jpg[/ame]

My nephew would love to see the blue angels!!!

Went to lunch with my parents, and piddled around, didn't accomplish much, but I bought some sugar free energy drink so maybe I will clean my house yet???

Jane

Loved the videos. Along time ago we took my hubby's parents to a show and they snuck (sp?) up behind us and scared the crap out of my MIL. We laughed all the way home.

What's everyone doing this weekend???