Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Suzie: I think you are right........... I AM a little overwhelmed..... I'm also excited about all that has changed in my life since I had the band... namely my VIOLETS....... and the stuff currently happening....

I am really excited about just getting away for the weekend with my sis.... she wants to go to a drag queen show.. LOL..... OHMY...

anyone have any slot machine tips??????

I just love you guys.......... I'm sucking at personals right now, but my mind is going every which way...... sorry

When I went to Vegas AGES ago (seriously, I think it was maybe 10 years??) I loved the Double Diamond Deluxe $1 machine because even if you didn't "jackpot", if a diamond was in the upper row pointing down, then it clicked down, and the same for the lower row, so you still had a chance it'd hit... & one did for me for about $1,800... it's not $30k, but it was still nice!!

Other than that, I say if it's PURPLE, then PLAY IT!!

A busy day... here & there & everywhere... why do they call us SAHMs again??? I never seem to do the "STAY" part!!

Ouchie little tootsies!!!

anyone have any slot machine tips??????

Yep...choose one that wins. lol

No but really....if you hit the jackpot most people say walk away from it after that. NO... they have been known to hit the jackpot a couple of times within minutes. (speaking from experience cause I hit a thousand dollars twice within like 3 spins of each other). Stay and play it for a few more minutes and then if it doesn't pay, then leave it.

Have a GREAT time and think of us :Angel_anim: We love you too sista:wub:

OUCH suzie!!! (love the toenail polish)

BTW...macy is still fever free...ssssshhhh...I don't wanna say that too loud! We just got back from unpacking some boxes at the new place. I bring acy to have her hair cut in a few minutes then we are going to come back here and pack more stuff. I have done really good today...so far I have had a Protein Shake and for Breakfast I had oatmeal. GO ME!

Let's see, I'm 50 years old and have gambled 4 times in my life. Nope, I don't have any advice. I'm sorry, I actually do have some advice. Enjoy it all. Take it all in. Experience everything you can. Have the time of your life. You deserve it and mostly need it. Stay safe.

Woohoo about macy, and ow Suzie that looks painful!!

Tips on slots.. my husband does the 13 spin rule, if it hits nothing (absolutely nothing) in 13 spins, move.. if it hits something, even small, restart the 13 count.

My personal advice, if a machine is cold, move. Some machines are just cold, some are hot. If I sink money in, no bonus rounds (I play all video penny slots) I move.. normally the same machine next to it, is hot. If I hit something big, I don't move right away, then I do husband's 13 spin thing. Oh and if you look at last won, a lot of people DO move as soon as they hit something big, I'll sit at a machine that still has a big win flashing on the screen and do 13 spins to see.. sometimes it hits again.

I hate reel slots (like the diamonds, 7's, etc.) so no advice on those..

I made a picnic & am taking the kids to see "The Merry Wives of Windsor" Shakespear in the Park tonight!

I loathe penny machines. Takes too much brain power...and I can not spare one ounce of that! I put in 10 bucks and pushed max bet and nearly fainted when the max bet on the 'penny' machine was five dollars!! I cashed out my other 5 bucks and went to my reels where I do not have to think about how and if I won or not.

Just talked to TracyKS with my slot machine advice, because I didn't know if she would get a chance to get back here or not!!!

My advice comes from my son in law....er ex son in law, now known as the guy she lives with!!! Anyway, he has his gaming license. He is a computer geek, and that is what he did---he set computer programming for gaming machines. Now he oversees the computerized equipment pipelining gas....but that is beside the point.

He told me, that the pay out on slots is regulated, they have to pay at certain levels which varies by state----but to ALWAYS try to play a machine near the door, or window, or on the pathway to the check in counter at a resort, or on the pathway to the buffet. Those in a highly visible area, are set to the loosest pay off. And that quarters pay the most, in relation to how much you put in them. And when you have a multiple option bet to do 3 lines and the diagonal------usually a 5X bet----and it evens your odds, more than maxing it out.

So far, his tips have seemed to help us, we usually minimally break even, usually win some.....but not 30K!!

Suzie, your poor piggies!!! Kinsey calls her toes her piggies! I bet the hobbling around is playing hell with your knee and other sore spots from the fall. I hope the knee is ok, they are no fun, I've had both operated on!

TracyK--yay you, you have behaved so well!! I had a scrambled egg for breakfast, and a Taco for lunch (went with my friend who is so upset over her DD)....and am now having my fix! OOooh should not say that right after having said that about my friends DD------anyway, I am eating my shaved ice.....oh I love it so!!!

Sugar free Syrup and frozen water---if it was free I would eat nothing else! My freezer/fridge crushes ice out the door, but this is shaved, there is so much difference. I don't even like the little balls like a snow cone----this is shaved, is almost like snow. I am going to see if you can buy one for the house! I could stick to my eating plan if I could have this to snack on anytime!!! I go into mourning when they close down in the fall!

How did Macy's hair turn out? Kinsey needs a trim, but that poor darlin' is a mass of cowlicks!! And her hair is so fine and thin---heck she didn't get any till she was almost 2!! She was born with lots and lots of dark hair, it fell out, and she was smooth as a cue ball for over a year--a loooooong time. Finally grew in almost tow headed!

I guess we are riding in to have dinner somewhere tonight. I think something fancy.....he was mentioning Arby's!! I don't have to cook so I am not complaining!!!

Better get some things done here though!

BBL~~

Kat

Hey!!! I see Judy's logged in now!!

HI JUDY!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU KAT FOR THE CALL!!!!!!

I am packed, I have been able to eat nothing today... as my band is swelled up tighter than a 3 day dog tick! I did swing through the drive through liquor store and fixed me a parrot bay and dt.dr pepper to unwind with......... LOL

I need to go spend some time with hubby, so that he is not pouty...

LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks Kat and Laura.......... SEE YOU ON SUNDAY or Monday!

Hello Judy.

Kat, Arby's--Fancy???????

TRACY - GOOD LUCK!!! ...and Have FUN!!!