Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I am off to Colorado to do lunch with Sofi. Actually my DD, Manda and Kinsey are joining us, so without fail, I will have pictures this afternoon.......and per Terry, I won't post til I do----they will be clothed afters!! When I get in and get them downloaded, maybe someone will resize them and I can then post them.

I cheated last night, and basically only cheated myself!!! I fell asleep without my binder/compression on. I woke up and realized it, and made a conscious decision to leave it off....and woke up swollen twice my usual size!! So will continue to sleep in it another week as directed. Well I wear it 24/7 unless I am showering or changing it!

Well since I could not say it better myself....I will cut and paste the Birthdays!!! Today is also my friend Sharon's birthday, we have been friends since I was 9 years old---damn near 40 years. Unbelievable!!!

June has always been a crazy month for us, My Moms birthday, Becky's, Sharon's, both Grandma's, my folks and both sets of Grandparents Anniversaries, I even had an anniversary in June once upon a time!! Add in Father's Day---and there is always something going on. It has calmed a lot with my grandparents all being gone.....but I preferred the chaos!

Hugs everyone. You birthday girls have fun today---Lots of Love headed your way!!!

Kat

Happy Birthday to You.

Happy Birthday to You.

Happy Birthday, Dear JUDY and SUZIE.......:thumbup:

Happy Birthday to You.

And Many More........

Denise, I am so happy for you and your family, I am sure that was super scary!

Tracy, if you lived closer I would cancel my appointments and come help you pack!!

TracyKS I am sure that would be weird seeing your face, but you really are an inspiration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE AND JUDY!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling okay physically, but sad mentally. I have gained weight. I am not up to 259. I really need a fill, but can't get one til the end of July. There is just a lot going on, nothing big or horrible, I think my coping mechanism is off a bit, and not making me deal well.

Off to get ready for work!!

Purple Power and Purple Hugs to Macy.

Ditto!

TracyKS... I can understand how you're feeling... but with your personality & enthusiasm & attitude & success (just to name a FEW of your wonderful qualities...)... you'd be a great spokesperson! Just my .02 worth...

Ugh... I've been in this chair working HARD for 4 hours... ack!

I 2nd what michelle just said....Tracy you should be the spokesperson! Where can we vote? :sad_smile:

Raise your hand if you think TRACYKS would be a great spokesmodel!! :sad_smile:

:tt1::sad_smile::thumbup::Banane20::w00t::tongue: YEAH TRACY...OUR SPOKESMODEL!

I got the greatest card from Kat today! It was a sympathy card. She acknowledged how sad I must be since being w/o Manuel and Montezuma. LMAO...and it came w/ a bag of M&M's to soothe my worries...lol...I LOVED IT! It made my day!

xoxoxoxoxo

Have fun and wear your garment Kat!!!!!

Happy B'day Suzie & Judy!!!

I swear I read your posts and knew she had a fever, but what is wrong with Macy? Does she have something in particular? Purple power to her!!

My rash looks more like poison ivy today. The aching joints must have just been a coincidence??? My left heel is throbbing today with bone ache.. reminds me of when I was a kid and had the aching from growing bones. I had a PB at O'Charleys for lunch... been a while since I had a PB.. but I had Soup & tea at that point, and I felt it building. I woke up burping indigestion, tasted like boiled eggs (Yum..especially since I haven't eaten eggs!!).. so it built, got nauseated and threw up soup.. and then a bunch of black stuff?!?!?!?! So I was a little nervous, but going over things I had yesterday could have been a lot of things. I had bacon for dinner, and I take my Vitamins late at night, so I am just assuming a Vitamin got stuck and thus the egg taste and black bits.

Oh one more thing, when I was mass cleaning the boxes this weekend I found all my stationary fun stuff. Ya'll may be getting letters in the mail, I use to love writing on my fun stationary, and may get into it again.. who else would I write besides my V's? :sad_smile:

Edited by FairyFacade

Laura did the benedryl help the itching?????????

Kat: OH YES MAAM you need to wear that confounded garment!!!! You don't want those under the skin Water waves (can't remember what they are called. HAVE FUN at lunch!!

Jane, Michelle, Tracy, Pamela, Suzie, thanks so much for your vote of confidence... I am TRYING not to get my hopes up...... I think I looked like a big ol goober in my video.. so who knows....

I am trying desparately to get rooted into the 170's before Vegas, cause I KNOW I'LL BE BAD (drink wise) Damn you TracyK for having me taste your kalua colada's! Can I fit you in my pocket to fix my brows... (I DID have them waxed last week) and tonight I'm putting color on my hair

I sent a couple of pics of Sofi and I to Terry to resize for me....so when that happens, one of us will get them up. Nothing much, just a picture my DD took--------I didn't like flash the belly------but it is NOT hanging out in front of me in all the pics!

Glad you enjoyed your card Pamela, I could not let being apart from Manuel go.....since I knew it saddened you so!!

TracyK---I am so sorry Miss Macy is sick, lots of purple power to her!!! Didn't you have some sort of illness going on or something during your last move? At least you have not been in place so long that it is going to require serious digging or cleaning to do this move. I have a friend (one of a set of twins that are drop dead gorgeous men....deep, deep sigh) who owns a construction company and he said that is where he made his big money last year, was quality, higher end style wise, but small homes, not the monstrosities he used to build, he said they just are not moving, but small starter or ending homes are hot on the market. Maybe now is when I need to sell--I fall in that group!

Denise, so glad to hear good news about Dimitri, Is your DD coping alright?

Michelle-tell me what ever come of your fill on stage----did I miss it???

I need to get busy---dinner is cooking, and I should go move some Water.< /strong>

Gonna try to keep the record going and take an evening ride tonight!! Hope to sleep better than last night!

TTYL~~

Kat

LAURA - Throwing up black stuff is not good...it usually means blood and is cause for calling your dr. asap. It's usually described as looking like coffee grounds. You've got some weird sh*t going on now... just call and make me feel better, ok?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUDY AND SUZIE!!

Heres the pic that Kat asked me to resize....Is she schexy or WHAT?:(:w00t::unsure:

post-213702-13813137235497_thumb.jpg

Damn smokin' Kat, you sure your insurance won't pay for mine ??? :(