Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hey Everyone~

We are home...feels good! We ran over to our friend, who lives down the street, and swam in her poool. She is in Laughlin...so I went skinny (hahaha) dipping. Sus wore her suit, butprobably wont tomorrow.

Susie~ You have got to come up w/ a more dramatic story then that...Like you were skiing in the Alps and took a digger, or...you were drunk and dancing on the bar @ the Coyote Ugly bar and fell off. Either way, I hope you feel better...and more importantly...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Haydee~ I am proud of you. Life is too short to "settle"...you should have everything you want. I hope you get it! (w/ or w/o Juan)

Kat~So glad your healing well. It must be exciting for you everyday. I think I speak for everyone...we must see soon. Email us w/ 'em asap!

Terri~Saying prayers for mom...and you now. That is all I can say...and know I (we) are here for you! ((hugs))

Tracy~How is Macy feeling?? What is the count down?

TracyKS~ Congrats on getting DH on the cruise. If he does more stuff w/ you perhaps he will feel more a part of your life. You do "his" stuff...his turn:wink_smile:

Janie~ New floors...woohoo! Take pix too! When do you think it will happen?

Laura~ Love the hand painted frame idea...sounds beautiful. That is so special and I bet he'd love it!

Michelle~ How is summer for you so far?? I miss you..I miss everyone!

Ok...Weeds is on...gotta run!

xoxoxoxo

Oh Suzie so sorry!! What a bad ending to a good day :blink:

Hope the vicadin is at least good, sometimes things are worth it when they give you the happy pills! Mwhahaha.

That's too funny Terry, and it's so you!!!!!!

So Kat, does that mean I need to be eating violets??? I won't lie, I am super excited to get my sex drive back. I don't dislike sex, but I rarely instigate.. I found out when I went off b/c for surgeries or whatever, I'm like a rabbit!!!! So it's the b/c that kills it for me.. I told my gyno once, she was more or less unsympathetic. Anyway, so I am a bit excited to get my mojo back for a while.

I am on my 2nd benadryl for the night, they make dissolvable strips now.. I love this, almost everything I take now has some dissolvable something so no worrying about pills going through my band. Rash isn't going down at all, and the anti-itch creams don't help for long (10 minutes max). I am starting to think it's just poison ivy. The ache in my hand is mostly gone unless I touch the joints.. but I can bend again without pain. Well, so maybe benadryl is working!! I am loopy, benadryl does that to me.. I'm writing from bed, about to close it up and pass out.

Night ladies!!

WEEDS IS ON? Crap, if it's a new episode I gotta stay up lol.

Pamela, are you serious about taking pix? I can take them, just can't post!! I think I will shoot for September 1st. I have to pack all the paperweights I have, because they are in the living room in 3 display cases. I have about 300, so it will take a while, plus I am so not fast, and not in a hurry. So September might be next year sometime. I need to commit to a time, sound familiar Haydee?? I can't imagine what you are going through with Juan, but I know you deserve the best, and if he can't give you that, you need to find somebody who can!!!

Hey how come I had to go to advanced, yesterday it let me do this without the advanced.

Hey Terry I like the shirt:w00t:!!

Dimitri is completely off of his oxygen as of yesterday morning (Sunday morning) at 6:30am. They've moved him from the warming table to an isolette which is quieter for him, and because they don't need to get to him right away since he's doing so much better, they felt that they could move him into one to reduce the stimulus of his environment. They're feeding him with an oral gastric tube and he's tolerating his feedings very well. In a week or two they'll start letting him try a bottle before moving to the breast. They're giving him a little pacifier during his tube feedings to teach him to suck.

He's so darn beautiful....I love him!!!

I'll post pics later....I'll post some of Blake too...that little booger is getting SO fat!!! He's only 5 weeks and already 11 lbs! He's almost doubled his weight from birth in only 5 weeks....

Getting closer to closing for our house...4 more weeks! I have so much going on it's hard to get post every day, but I read your posts when I can!

Holding strong at 200...can't seem to break into the 100's...I won't give up! I just need a little time for myself to focus is all....maybe after things quieten down some...

Happy Birthday to You.

Happy Birthday to You.

Happy Birthday, Dear JUDY.

Happy Birthday to You.

And Many More........

Denise, See what "Purple Power" can do. I'm so happy things are going well. Dimitri has a lot of Aunts praying for him.

Terry, Can you order me a shirt also. I can wear it when I'm dealing with my sisters. lol.

WHO DARES ME TO BUY THIS SHIRT??? Omg.... I laughed 'til I cried. Prolly 'just me'. (Good thing Judy is in da middle of da ocean)

The last thing I need right now is something blasphemous. Now if the "J" actually said JUDY I would get it. lol

Tracy~How is Macy feeling?? What is the count down?

I have 7 actual days of work left. I am not counting today cause macy is still sick. I am so glad you enjoyed the concert. I wanna see a pic of your purse!:thumbup:

Good morning violets-

Macy is still under the weather. She sounds like she is losing her voice and so am I.:smile: On the good side, her fever only got to 101 last night. That is low for a child so I hear. She still has a sore throat but not to the point where she can't eat. At least I am able to keep her hydrated:thumbup:

I am sure my boss is gonna LOVE me calling in again but oh well, what can I do?

We found a 2 BR place and we are moving this weekend. Yes we just moved here in December but we did not know that this house as right on the corner of boombox central and speedway blvd. To top it off, we are downsizing to a 2 br instead of 3. It is a really nice place but I am not looking forward to moving again. I just hung my pictures for goodness sake! Whatever...I am just disgusted. I can not wait for like October or November. I don't know why, but I just want to skip over the next few months.

Ugh just re-reading my post depresses me. I'm sorry guys I am just in a funk. :cool2:

Have a great day everyone!!

Happy Birthday to You.

Happy Birthday to You.

Happy Birthday, Dear JUDY and SUZIE.......:thumbup:

Happy Birthday to You.

And Many More........

:cool2: :smile:

This is Abagail and Me hiding from Hubby shooting us with a Water gun. That's my friend Judy sitting there watching us.

post-214709-13813137232252_thumb.jpg

Abagail and me celebrating "Our" Birthday. That's my friend Mary standing there.

Abagail's birthday is in January.

post-214709-13813137232591_thumb.jpg

Suzie!! Happy belated b'day!! I didn't know... I am the worst w/keeping up w/b'days, etc... I always have good intentions... but we all know the saying about THOSE... so I'm sorry I missed it AND I'm sorry to hear about how it ended!! Ouchie!!

Tracy -- You're moving THIS WEEKEND??? OMG, girlfriend! When you get an idea to do something -- watch out world!! Good luck & send us your new addy!!

"Skinny" dipping... ha ha ha Pam... if it were me, it'd be "chunky dunking!"

300 paperweights?? Oh my!! Post a picture of THAT!

Happy Anniversary, Laura!! When's your trip to Jamaica, mon?

So glad your grandbabies are doing well, Denise! Purple power is an amazing thing!!

Today is Tuesday. That's all I've got so far. Ha ha! It's true... just work, housework, laundry, driving kids around... nothing out of the ordinary... Make it a great one, Vi's!

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I DID MISS Denise's post! OOPS! I told you I had a bad week last week.. :thumbup:

Suzie: GOODNESS!!!!!! I hope you are feeling ok.... (I was smiling reading your story... cause I've BEEN THERE)

Terry: SHIRT = ROFLMAO! (and I hope you are doing ok this week, between dh and sis)

Laura: my myspace is.. (I actually have 3!) MySpace.com - Tracy - 38 - Female - LEAVENWORTH, KANSAS - www.myspace.com/tracyinks (the one originally set up to spy on my neices) and this is my one for Losing Weight MySpace.com - Tracy - 38 - Female - KANSAS - www.myspace.com/lowcarbbandster

TracyK: MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOO BUSY! I hope Macy starts feeling better today!

Pam and Michelle: (Skinny dipping /chunky dunking!) LOL

Kat: I am so glad you got a good report from your doctor..... I can not wait to see pics! I lauged at your post yesterday about the one ON one time!

Haydee: Have a great day! I am definately keeping your PS in mind!!!!

Jane: How are YOU feeling these days?

Nothing to report today........... getting ready for Vegas... trying to pack light light light...... 181 today.. I KNOW that i'd be in the 170's if I had my head in the game........

Also....... I've been thinking long and hard about the Lap Band Video thing..... I guess I've made it to the top 10 (I think I told yo all this)

Well...... it kind of hit home after I read a post from Chickie the other day....about how she did an interview for Make Me Heal and still to this day she gets people coming up to her and talking about it..... she said to be ready for the good and the bad reactions, and to remember that IT NEVER GOES AWAY......

So then I log on to my yahoo email I see banner ads for the Realize band, they are people like me........ and then I think HOLY SHIT... MY HEAD COULD POP UP ON BANNER AD's all over the NET! My BODY could be TALKING on their website......... and I think...... this is NOT just my doctors site.. this is ALLERGAN big big company.... as of yet compensation has not been determined......... and I'm of the mind that if it is NOT a decent amount.. I AIN'T DOIN IT! If its enough to pay off some bills I will, but if its $500 or less.... I'm going to pass... as it is.. the whole reality of it is kind of freaking me out......... and then I think.. Tracy you goob.... you are NOT gonna make it anyway......

Oh well.. thats where my head is at.

Tracy~ Remind me again...where are you staying in Vegas? Pack lightly is too true...it is really freakin hot there. To me, it feels like home.

Have a ton of errands to run today and Susanne will go into Moreno Valley to get her "do" done. I am watching All My Children now from yesterday and as soon as it is done I am out the door!

Have a great day everyone!

xoxoxoxo

OOO cool...never made it in there. Have a great time!

Tracy~ Moving? In July? You a stronger woman than I am. Good luck and congrats on finding a house better suited for your family.

I just poked around Tracy's myspace pages. I loved the one w/ the slide show of your wedding...great pix! Also, I recognize the one pic where your on the floor drinking a Sonic...lol!

Gotta run...