Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

If I had a say so in it, I would prefer for our outings to be "Violets". Something laid back and intimate. So everyone could chat and not have to compete with shows and trips and hoopla. Just my 2 cents. Wish my house was big enough for all of you. Can we make do with a 3 bedroom ranch??? Slumber party in the living room. Laura's bra hanging from the ceiling..... Socks in our hair......Grease playing in the background.....TP'ing the neighbors.....Pam's hand in a warm bowl of water......Margarita's all around.....Think it would work?????

Hey V's!! Haydee I so wish you lived here, now that you're FREE come move this way (wink wink), I'll hook you up with a good job and cost of living is the shizzle here (I said shizzle!!).

Been busting my ass going through boxes. Look at the gem I found.. this before pic is my senior pic. This was my 'denial' days, I thought I looked damn good and would you believe I wore a TWO piece that summer? Then I took my senior pic and was horrified, absolutely horrified. I wouldn't let my mom order the pics, so these were the samples. I buried them in a box!!!! Which I just opened.. After pic, tonight.. and those jeans, are size 13 ABSOLUTELY NO STRETCH. I bought them a month ago and they were too tight, now they fit comfortably. I am just amazed more and more every day.

One more thing, while looking in boxes, found old diaries.. Diaries from when I met Russell, our whole breaking up & getting back together, poems about him, etc. It made me blush, and he walked by. I hid them. If I die before him, he can read them, otherwise I am way too emberassed hah.. I knew he was special, and reading all of the things I said reminded me!!

seniorpicbefore.jpg

june08la.jpg

How did you know I left a bra hanging from a ceiling once?!?!?!?!?!? I actually think of Pam doing that :ohmy: ;)

Well I am back from my friends house, she is moving this Friday and hasn't really started packing until today!!! I wish she lived closer I would go tomorrow and help.

Kat you made me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Pamela is seeing George Michael about now, I hope she is enjoying it!!

I have gotten tons of bills in the mail the past few days for the episode where I fainted or whatever you call it. OH MY GOSH is all I can say!! I can't believe my deductible is already met, and it is $2500. I think the only people that get rich are the insurance companies who say they are "not for profit"??? When I turned 45 in May my insurance went to $586, for a $2500 deductible!!! I am so getting ripped off!!! The thing is, is this is a government plan here in Missouri, for people who through no fault of their own, are no longer able to get insurance. I had my brain tumor and then 4 months later the business where I was employed dissolved, and no longer was in their group for insurance. For some reason no insurance company would give me insurance!! So I had to turn to what is called "Missouri Health Insurance Pool". I used to have a $500 deductible, then it got too much, then I got a $1000 deductible, now I have the $2500 deductible, with another $5000 out of pocket. Life is soo good with great insurance!!!!!!! I think someone talked about a rants and raves section, I suppose that is where I should have put this post, but you guys are lucky enough to read my rants!!! Don't you feel special!!!!

Okay, I should probably get ready for bed!!

Jane

Good Morning, Violets..

It's 4:45 a.m. and the shuttle to the airport comes at 5. Just wanted to pop in and say good bye before we leave. We're sooooo excited. The Bobster got me a new camera for the trip so I'll spend the plane ride figuring out how to use the darn thing!! Everyone keep well and I'll post when I can.

And I'm with you Suzie... a Violet outing is best. I'm game to go to your house!!!! I'll even wear my Royals shirt!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Laura... amazing pics! Wowza!

Judy... Have fun!!!!!!!

Janie... you R&R all you want to!!!

Kat... pictures!!

TracyKS... Amazing that you got him to agree to it! You mean you have OTHER Internet friends besides US?? How do you do it?? This group keeps me on my toes daily... I don't think I could keep up w/another group, too! Phew!!

I still vote for an impromptu Tunica trip the next time Lala's dad decides to go & live it up!! (I remember you said it wouldn't be for awhile, but still...)

Will be gone all day today... off to my mom's for a relative-filled brunch, then shopping @ the mall for dd, then just hanging out... should be nice.

Make it a great one, Vi's!

Raise your hand if you think Kat should not be allowed to post ANYMORE until she gets some dang pictures up here!!!

I need to say this.............. I DO still frequent th LCF boards (as I have done since 1999) BUT my "friends" that I had there (the good ones) have all since went MIA. So far I don't know ONE person on the thread... and truthfully we are NOT going to hang out with them.. DH agreed to a cruise, and I was able to get in on their good price. and th cruise is a REGULAR Carnival cruise.. not a Atkins Sponsored one where the chefs are specially doing Low Carb......... at anyrate... we are going but not planning to hang with the group...... (dh would have a fit) We had a BIG BIG BIG "thang" this week.. not going into details because of all you guys having "thangs" but he has been pissed off at me ever since the honeymoon and it came to a head last week... He feels I'm cutting him out, and leaving him out of my life.. (and yes this board is part of what he is jealous of.... let alone our trip) I started paying for it when I called home from the airport....... SO anyway... the cruise is going to be a romantic just us trip.......

blahhhhh... didn't want to unload this but I did anyway.

Tracy, with the prices of everything the way they are I don't blame you for jumping in on such a great deal. You guys go and have the time of your life. Just remember that we want pics. Right KAT?????

I'm so sorry that I missed out on the very first meeting. Hubby saw the pic that Kat sent and saw what I missed out on. He said that won't happen again. So my deal is I just want to spend all my time with you guys. I'm still in for the Tunica trip. I think that would be a blast.

Laura, OMG.

Ok, I have no idea what is going on here with this group. You can't blame it on the Water. My problem is that I just don't know what to say to you. I have no words of wisdom for the broken hearts the medical issues the early babies and everything going on. All I can tell everyone is that I'm here to listen. I will share your tears with you, I will laugh with you. If I could I would hold your hand and walk with you. Here is what I can do. I can think of you all day long and send you purple power but most of all I will keep you in my prayers and ask God to walk with you. To keep you safe and to make your path as smooth as He can. That is what I can do. Now it's time for a group hug. :ohmy:

Everyone hang in there. Hugs to you.

Tracy - ....and wouldn't he be just THRILLED to know that you've invited all your Violets to come along!!?:ohmy:

:ohmy: Thanks Suzie!