Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Oh yeah...I bought a Michael Kors handbag today! I got a really good deal on it too! It was actually 50% off, but I told Susanne it was 75% off...ssshhh!

:smile::lol:

I just ordered 3 new pair of pants & a dvd player for the bedroom. In my defense, I only have TWO pair of pants that fit anymore and I cant wear shorts to work...... I won't tell if you don't!!! :redface:

2:40.... can't sleep. Grrrrrrr.

I love hearing everyone's voice in my head when reading posts. So cool. I think Laura and Pam have nice ones. :redface:

Oh! And I did sleep earlier....and had a dream about going to the Dr. to get a fill. There I ran into Judy and Kat!! We're all like "Wow! What are you doing here??!" hug hug kiss kiss Then, since my doctor is the coolest, of course he has a dance floor , disco ball, and a popcorn machine in his waiting room and Judy was dancing with the file clerk (?), cabana boy (?).... hell, I don't know who he was but he was CUTE and YOUNG and sweaty from all the paces she was puttin' him thru. LOL!! Kat was just in a recliner taking it all in with a big grin and waitin' for her fill. (What's wrong with this picture?)

2:48 and I am up.. it's Friday I gotta make myself stay up..some reason.

Funny dream, now go interpret that one :redface:

Late night makes me stupid, I just posted in R&R about my whole.. the band is a miracle thing, not a tool for me. I dunno, I hear about how you gotta exercise, gotta change your eating. I did not do anything. I don't eat fast food and I don't binge anymore.. but it's 100% the band. If I could, I would!!!!!! I still eat candies almost every day. Small amounts, again 100% the band.. I'd eat the whole bag if I could. So anyway, just don't know how I can be the only person on here who is really truly 'not changing' their habits and losing. I'm a (lucky) bad role model I guess.

Thats why I avoid the mentor program thing, when I get PMs asking me 'how you did it', etc.. I don't lie and I'm not a good example apparently. Everyone else 'works at it'. I just.. coast along and let it do its thang. One day I am sure I will need to do something like exercise, but.. till the scale stops, I can't motivate myself. I told ya'll when I was in the routine of working out, I stopped losing weight.. the week I stopped exercising I lost 3lbs!! So, it's psyching me out.

Good Morning, Violets..

I'm up, showered and getting the last minute things packed. I couldn't sleep last night. I finally dozed off about 2:30 and here I am up at 6. Gonna be a long day for an old lady, but luckily Kris will drive the 4 hours it takes to get to the airport city. Tomorrow morning at this time she and I will be on a plane to Florida!! It's 48 degrees here right now. I am so ready for warmer weather and some sunshine!

Terry... I have my Bracelet packed and will take a pic of it and me on the ship. Can't wait to show of my "original, commissioned work"!!

Everyone stay healthy and safe while I'm gone. I'm gonna miss my Violet "fix".

Terri, Thursday my girlfriends and I drove almost 200 miles to go see the "Precious Moments Chapel" and we had such a good time but while I was on the road I got 4 phone calls. My famiily knew that I was gone for the day, actually spending "ME" time. Can anyone go a whole day without Suzanne????? So yesterday was my sis and bil's anniversary. I had told them I would go to Appleby's and get dinner. They are late eater's so I knew it would probably be around 9 pm before I got an order. Well in the meant time I went next door for my neighbors 8th birthday party. I waited the whole time for someone to call me and tell me they were ready for dinner. I get home about 9:40pm and they want to know if Appleby's is still taking orders. I told them it was too late, I doubted they would take it and besides I had to get up early to go to work. Why didn't anyone call me? They said they didn't want to bother me. Soo, I'm 200 miles away from home and call me all you want but I go next door and you don't call. What's a person to do???????????????????:redface:

Bon Voyage Judy!!!

Good morning violets~Had a great nights sleep. Macy is at moms and I slept like a log! I still woke up kind of early but that's OK.

Terri-you are right, we just moved here in December but we have lived on the same property for years so our landlord would not have a problem if we left our lease early. It is relatively easy to find 2 BR houses. The hard part is finding prices that are reasonable but yet in decent neighborhoods. So it is fun to just ride around & look. I am so sorry that you are going through tough times. (((hugs)))

So what does everyone have planned. We know Judy is cruising and Pammie is Vegasing...I am just gonna kick back & relax.

Have a great time everyone. bbl.....

Laura-you may not have had to work as hard as others have to lose weight but you have struggled at times to make good choices. I recall some posts from you when you had junk at work that you fought yourself off of. The band is not a miracle...you coud eat around the band if you wanted to, you have just made a good judgement call NOT to eat around the band. Do not cut yourself short. Give yourself some credit. You have had to work at it...just maybe not as hard as some folks. You said that you do not eat fast food anymore...well that is directly related to you working your tool. I am quite sure if you worked at it hard enough you could find something on that fast food menu to eat, and if not then there is the mental thing we go through having to deal with the fact that we are not allowed that stuff anymore. So whether it is mental or physical, it can still be a challenge. I just do not want you go through this thinking that you aren't doing anything cause you are....just maybe not as much as you thought you would, ya know?

So in a nutshell, your band and YOU are doing a fantastic job!!

Ok, Suzie...thanks for 'splainin'....I hate it when I think it's just me being stupid when I don't understand something. Happens a lot with Jenn (lol) but not usually with you! It definitely does sound like you need some 'me' time. It's such a shame that you can't seem to get a break with that pool situation! What IS the status now anyway?? What are you needing to happen weather-wise? 10 days of dry weather or what?

we are getting ready to head out the door, but Dh and I are talking aobut maybe joining the cruise for 2009.. I can't find the link.. can someone find it for me and post it, because it might be to late, but i just got him to agree to it..........

I didn't know we picked one!....Did we?

we are getting ready to head out the door, but Dh and I are talking aobut maybe joining the cruise for 2009.. I can't find the link.. can someone find it for me and post it, because it might be to late, but i just got him to agree to it..........

did I miss something? what link for what cruise?:redface:

I didn't know we picked one!....Did we?

whew...terri missed it too....now I don't feel bad :redface:

cruise? Did I miss something?

I am getting ready to head to work, then to a friends house to help her pack for a move. Don't know what I am doing tomorrow. Monday is a busyish day then the work week starts anew!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Hugs Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Pamela, Charlie is really not fun. Sue, Leon, and I had fun that night, but he is not fun.

Cruise? Didn't know we'd finalized that!! If we have, then sign me up!!

Today had an unexpected delight! -- thru a complete fluke, I found out that Bruce Springsteen tix went on sale @ 10am today for a just-announced concert @ Hershey Stadium -- & we got tix!! I'm so excited! He's my FAVORITE of ALL TIME! Woo Hoo!

:redface: