Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Oh hah Terry, I googled baby dreams and the first website I found said this.. and oddly enough that's what I did, forgot my baby!! It didn't mention anything about the 2 heads though!

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies may symbolize something in your own inner nature which is pure, vulnerable, and/or uncorrupted. Babies may represent an aspect of yourself that is vulnerable and helpless. If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses.

To dream about a starving baby, represents your dependence on others. You are experiencing some deficiency in your life that needs immediate attention and gratification.

Ohhh Denise!! Baby looks perfect! I'll keep him and his mom and my prayers. I'm so glad everything turned out ok.

Awwww Denise he looks perfect!!! Very reminiscent size wise of Kinsey. Glad all is working out, and that your DD made it through it all ok as well. Placental abruptions can be dangerous for all involved.

Well we went and bought a new trailer (pull behind the truck kind) and ordered a new shop building for the back yard. Feeling poor now let me tell ya!

A full day without the antibiotics, no problems, and I feel 100% better today, my chest and my stomach no longer burn. The PS finally called, and said with me having as much of the antibiotics in my system now, to stop them, and if the infection is still present Monday when I see my Dr, he would likely change tactics anyway. He apologized for taking so long to return my call--said he is taking my PS's calls while he is gone, but his wifes sister had come to visit, and ended up in the hospital with kidney stones, and she is early into a pregnancy, so they were unsure what was wrong, and he was running around trying to keep up, but he apologized several times, and was nice about it. He said he thought I should see about the tests my band Dr. wants to do, and I might....IF it happens again, for now I feel fine.

Everyone have fun on vacations! I am gonna sit at home!!!

I have to go, we are going to go pick up the new/used motorcycle we bought that he is going to chop. Then we are off to dinner for Becky's birthday which was yesterday.....then taking an evening ride.

Scale was back at 175 today!!! YAY! Left side is still swelling really bad....and I am totally sick and tired of the compression garment!!! It was 100 degrees out, and this sucker is hot!!! It is like a heavy girdle, so......y'all can imagine!

Will try to check in tonight. Hugs to all of you, I miss you when I cannot get in here to see ya all day!!!

Kat

Denise congrats and gald the prayers worked!! He really looks like a beautiful baby!!

Judy if I haven't missed you have fun!!

PAM YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!!!!! But thanks to my phone will never forget about you!!

I have gained weight and eating out of control!! I am very very very stressed right now. Nothing really bad, just having car problems that shouldn't be a problem, it was a battery, but the tow truck was a horror story, ending last night when I put groceries in my trunk, and noticed 2 gouges that went straight through my bumper from the tow truck. Of course now I have a accident report in with that company. Then my Dr. still hsn't called me about my holter monitor results. He supposedly didn't get them. I can believe that if he didn't have a horrible track record. I am just crabby. You must all think I am the crabbiest person in the world!

Jane

Jane if I had all that going on, I would have moved from crabby to bitchy a loooooong time ago!!!

Hang in there, we love ya even crabby!!!

Kat

Denise-what a beautiful baby boy...what a tiny miracle!

Terri-glad I could assist in shooting coffee out your nose :biggrin2:

Haydee (((((((hugs)))))))

Jane-(((((hugs))))) to you too!

Oh Lord...((((((((((((((violets))))))))))))) we all need some hugs!

There...that is better! Everyone is covered in te hugs department.:rolleyes2:

Hi all violets~

DH and I drove around today looking at houses...key word in that sentence is looking. We have a 3 BR house and I am starting to look at 2 BR because his kids hardly ever come over and we are wasting money on a BR that we never use. Just doesn't make sense.

Have a great night violets and I will have coffee ready in the morning for any of you that want to stop by and have a cup and visit(I wish:rolleyes:)

Last checkin for today for me. I'm headed to bed so I can get up early and head out. Will post a good morning and then be on my way. I'm gonna miss hearing from all you next week. I'll try and check in online on the ship!!

Night everyone!

Oh Baby, Baby. Denise., How beautiful. Keeping everyone in my prayers.

Judy, have a great time and a safe trip. Can't wait to see pics when you get back.

Yesterday I was 200 miles from home and no one had any qualms calling me to ask me non-important questions. Tonight I'm next door and do you think that 3 adults could have called me??????????

Judy - Bon Voyage!! Got your outfit picked out to wear with your Bracelet? I hope it works out for you and you think of me when you wear it. Dang, I should have given you some 'business cards' to pass out! LOL Anyway...enjoy the warm weather and smooth sailing! We'll miss you!!! Hurry back!

Denise - Please keep us posted on your dd and Dimitri! We'll be waiting to hear!

Tracy - Are 2BR houses hard to come by? When is your lease up on your house?....seems like you just moved in, but time flies, I know that!

Haydee - You're in my thoughts, girlfriend. Wanna hang out sometime tomorrow (Sat.)? We could have lunch or something and then I could go to the bead shop!! :-) I got a $100 gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket!

Pammy - Have I mentioned how proud I am of you? I am. Very. I wish I was meeting you in Vegas. I'm gettin' the itch!

Michelle - Thanks for letting me know that you've been enjoying your necklace! It sounds like it's doing its 'job'!

Laura - Isn't that interesting about your dream? I've been having some DOOZIES lately! I don't even WANT to know what they mean!! Seriously!

Janie - SNAP OUT OF IT! (LOL...j/k!) Life just sucks sometimes, doesn't it? What makes you happy? Go out and do THAT tomorrow! Maybe I need to get you hooked up with some beads!

Kat - sounds like ya'll have been making a lot of 'manly' purchases lately!! What's up with that?! You got a new tummy and dh gets a new bike, trailer and shop?! I think you're due a bauble or two!

Jenn - I hope you come back to us!!

TracyinKS - How's Cody these days? No news is good news, right?? Is he gonna spend the summer with his mom?

I think Haydee inspired me. I told DH tonight that I'm pretty much DONE. I'm checked out. Frankly, at this point I don't know what will happen with us....probably nothing, and then we'll go thru it all again. Same shit, different day. There are so many issues I can't even list them all....just 'little' crap that has now become 'big' crap because we couldn't ever resolve it when it was 'little' crap. Of course, none of this is MY fault! DH just needs to get his shit together or leave me alone! Hmmmph!! Just giving ya'll a heads up in case things go south. Could be a rough road ahead.

Yesterday I was 200 miles from home and no one had any qualms calling me to ask me non-important questions. Tonight I'm next door and do you think that 3 adults could have called me??????????
Huh? :redface:

Awww Terry---sorry things are crappy---I hope things work out to make you happy, whatever that may be....

Yeah I joked to the neighbor, that Rick is getting new things, and I got rid of old things----we each found a way to spend $$$$

Well I am off to bed, we had an awesome ride! Stopped at Cold Stone Creamery......but I only had a few bites.....so it could have been worse!

Talk to y'all in the morning!

Kat

Hey Ya'll~

We brought the puter to Vegas...and the internet is 14 a day...so I am gonna get my $ worth!

Susanne is in the tub and we are bushed! Walked around and had dinner. I had grilled salmon, salad, 3 bites of mashed pots, and then about 6 fries (hers). Then we waddled over to hagen daz (sp) and you know the rest!

We are not fighting anymore...thank god. Terri~ hang tough. You and Haydee should go to the movies, then for a margie! I wish I could swing by and pick up all the Violets for a margie!

Denise~ What can I say that can match

that profoundly beautiful baby. 3 pounds and Purple Power...he is gonna be just fine! Enjoy your many blessings!

Janie~ I didn't forget about you last night either. You and tracy were next, but I was gonna cry if I lost that long post. xoxo you hang tough too. Sounds like it might be time for a night out w/ Charlie (that is his name right?) He sounds like a fun guy.

I love everyone. My freakin feet are killin me!

Tracy this:dita: made me LOL...that is the closest thing I've had to "getting lucky" in a long time:biggrin:

Viva Las Vegas!xoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh yeah...I bought a Michael Kors handbag today! I got a really good deal on it too! It was actually 50% off, but I told Susanne it was 75% off...ssshhh!