Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

LOL! that pic is priceless!!!!!

Laura: what can I say the girl couples that I know (except) pamela are VERY territorial and full of hormonal prone blow ups.. and JEALOUS.... and everyone knows there's nothing meaner than a woman scorned..... SO LOOK OUT :biggrin:

TracyKS... seeing that pic in your siggy never fails to bring a smile to my face! We all look so happy AND it brings me back to that instant and all the fun & happiness of it. I need to make a print and keep it w/me at ALL TIMES!

((HAYDEE)) I'll be your roomie, roomie!! Smooches!!

Me too Terry, I don't have this kind of drama in my life, and it sounded right out of my judge shows. I was so excited to be a bystander hahah. When mom invited me to go and gave me the low down, I had my bells on and ready to go. She would have done it too if my mom wasn't there to diffuse it. Maybe next time!

...I had my bells on and ready to go...

LOL, sounds like me! Drama? I'm there!

Thanks for the hugs girls. I need 'em... Everyone has given me very good advice but I never listen...

TracyKS - yes, it happened right after our trip. I came home feeling good and strong and brave and very SHE-RA. I figured I would do it before I chickened out.

And yes Terry, you can come and live with us. Me and my four doggies. Did I tell ya'll I adopted another dog? An old, blind, diabetic little girl. I love her so much!

And yes Terry, you can come and live with us. Me and my four doggies. Did I tell ya'll I adopted another dog? An old, blind, diabetic little girl. I love her so much!

I love dogs!! We'd have a blast! Who needs men, anyway!!?? Oh yeah, that baby thing..... (otherwise known as money-sucking hellions :sad:)

Well I am back from the funeral for Della's husband. Della is black, and the church is a black baptist. Here are Charlie, Sue, and I which are about the only white people in the crowd. It was like no other experience I have ever had. It was a nice service, just had more personality than anything I have ever been to. You have to remember I am a white presbyterian, and they don't make bread much whiter than that!

I am feeling a bit better today. I am depressed and on meds for that. I think you all are right, I was being very hard on myself. I started my period early yesterday, which didn't help. Last night when I couldn't sleep I watched MTV's Real World where this guy was in rehab for drug abuse, and he wrote a letter to 'cocaine' about the effects that it had/has on his life. I was sobbing thinking about food and sugar. Then I watched an informericial, and then "Fiddler on the Roof" came on AMC and that made me happier. I would have been so much better off if I could have slept. Or if I would have turned all that negative energy in for some positive cleaning and filing for work! But, no I just wallowed (I know that is not the right spelling) in self pity!! I need to fix somethings, and get my ducks in a row. I am still on pins and needles, not knowing the results of the holter monitor, and not knowing til probably Thursday! You all are sooo kind to reach out like you have!! I really appreciate it more than you will know.

Jane

Pamela are you done yet?????

I love dogs!! We'd have a blast! Who needs men, anyway!!?? Oh yeah, that baby thing..... (otherwise known as money-sucking hellions :frown:)

Hey now!!! That mean you're not coming to my baby shower?! :sad:

Oh & Jane.. may or may not help, but couldn't hurt.. Write a letter to food & sugar? Not trying to be corny, but you never know. I've written letters to dead friends, and my cat that we just put to sleep.. and it really did help me get my thoughts out and get them out of my head!!

Laura.... i wouldn't miss your baby shower for the world.

W/ mom being in the hospital the last few days, I've seen 3-4 moms leaving with their new babies. Soooooooooooooooooo tiny!!! I always stop to coo and tell them they're the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! I love babies. It's when they learn to suck money and raise hell that i have a wee bit of a problem with them.

I might mention that I was probably in the top 10% of the money-sucking hell-raising group. Karma is a bitch.

I called my sister today and reminded her that she owes me $1800. She was vewy quiet on the other end of the line. 2 can play at this game.

I called my sister today and reminded her that she owes me $1800. She was vewy quiet on the other end of the line. 2 can play at this game.

Justice therapy...I LOVE it!!

Sounds like we have the basis for our next get together---baby shower coming up!!! So......Laura guess you know now who we are waiting for to get this lined up!!!!!

Haydee----Great big giant ((((((HUGS))))))) Taking a stand is what your heart told you to do, and it will tell you whether he is the "Juan" or not. Trust yourself. I would have LOVED being at the rally with you!!!! They are such fun, we usually camp, and the campgrounds are a blast!

Suzanne, thank you so much for the card, you are sooooo thoughtful! I need to take lessons!

Kinsey had her first swimming lesson today, I forgot about it, Manda reminded me....she is such a little Water otter anyway, she jumped right in there, and is dunking her head, and kicking with the kick board---she loved it! We go back on Wed.

I tried on a Knight hood (as in a shining armor type of thing) in the store the other day and my DIL took my pic on her phone, made me think of Pamela's Flavah of Luuuuuuuuv-----hat!

Well, I am off to fry shrimp----fun, fun, fun!

Terry----Mom doing any better? I LOVE you playing mind games right back with the sister.....I knew it was in there!! HUGS for your DH issues too-----a week ago I was a basket case, I sympathize.

I in no way meant to put down your shopping Craigslist, only to avoid any deals that were not finalized face to face! DS got ripped off bad, but it is a federal case now, due to how the scammers did it!

There was a story in our paper about a family that went on vacation.....while they were gone her "parents" showed up at their home, and visited with the neighbor....and explained that they were going to take the motor home and meet the kids for the weekend to end the vacation. Ends up they were crooks, a couple said to be in their late 60's---they got into the house, found the titles to the RV and a truck, sold them both, right from the house itself! When the owners come home they of course called police----and 3 days later they "caught" a woman trying to register the pick up. She had a signed title, just not signed by the real owner----and she was out $14K!!! A record search turned up the RV---already titled by the scammed new owner. They both described the people the same, said they bought them at the house---which was somewhat rural, but in the city still! Both of them are just out the $$$$$. The paper said if you buy from an individual always ask to see ID that they are the true owner....who would have thought to do that??? They have the right address, and the clear title-----I would have been scammed, I have never ask for ID!!!

Scary world!!!!

Better get frying!!

Kat

Back from our great date~ Went and saw the Hulk which was very good, then out to a late lunch! It was so nice to hold hands w/ her in the movies. We always kiss when it gets dark in there! I love her and am soooo glad she is home!

Laura~ There is a book called, Dyke Drama! Chicks love drama. And they love to create it too! Lesbians are famous for it. Susanne and I will have a row from time to time...but we don't call names...and we usually say sorry way before it gets too big!

Terri~ OMG...I lovelovelove that pix. Especially cause I am pretty drunk wearing that hat...makes the pix all the funnier. When I cared for mom for 8 years and her father for 7 of the 8 years...I had it bad. I shared some stuff w/ you the other night. But, lets talk about siblings. During this time, my brother did NOTHING. He would show up at grandpa's 1-2 times a month and mom would act like he hung the freakin moon because of it. He one time said he'd meet me at the hospital soon...but instead, he played 18 freakin holes of golf, while I waited in the ER waiting room all day, starting at the door, waiting for him. HE NEVER SHOWED. He literally did nothing. I often was soooo angry w/ him. We got into once and he said, "if you don't want to be my family after this...that is fine w/ me, I'll walk away." This crushed me...after all I had been doing for HIS mom and HIS grandfather, whom by the way both left us w/ 3 HOUSES...AND A SHITLOAD OF $. We were to split it...but I did all the work.?????? Anyway...when mom died a year after grandpa, I totally checked out! I decided too. I smoked pot...and didn't give a FLYING SHIT about anything...yes, it was and still is the hardest thing I've ever gone through. It was then...when all the important stuff was going down, that HE stepped up. He did everything for us! He sold and took care of everything. He spent HOURS at grandpa's gooing through papers, 40 years of old papers, shredding stuff. He would come by school and bring me envelops w/ thousands of dollars, (no kidding...one time he brought me 12k cash from something we sold...and I don't even remember what we sold...told you, I CHECKED OUT). Anyway...long story long...he proved himself. We have since had many talks about it. He said he couldn't do it...whatever...but he has said thank you to me 100 times for taking care of mom and grandpa. He decided I got all the jewlery from mom and grandpa because of everything. He is now my best friend. He is my only family, besides a dad who a)is terminally ill, and :sad: was divorced and lived out of state for 35 years. I worry about my brother...now, I thank God for my brother. OOOOKKKK, enough of that! Just wanted to share my sib story!

Haydee~ Good for you! I second what Tracy said, you deserve a committment. I am not giving advice...I am sending you a high five for letting him know that you are no doormat. Sometimes they need to see what they have to lose before they can see what they could gain! We love you, no matter how this plays out!

Janie~ Use those batteries...always helps me sleep like a baby:biggrin:

OK...gotta run...bbl

I love my violets and I too love that pix Michelle...it makes me smile.