Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

30 divided by .5, move the decimal point makes it 300 divided by 5 = 60 +10=70. Ta Da....

Did I mention I got 11 out of 11?? Love those things.

Got to be up at 6 a.m. again for Ethan so I'm headed to bed. Everyone have a good night!!

Michelle... CONGRATS on day 3!!

I biked for an hour tonight and then did 15 minutes of exercise in the hot tub. I'm pooped.

Wow... REALLY quiet in here! Good morning, Violets. I'm up early again to await Ethan. I have to take him to daycare at 10 so I can go rehearse a song for a funeral on Saturday and then get my nails done. Then I go pick him up for the rest of the day here. I'm going to DD Kristin's house tonight so she and I can go out to dinner and then I can finally watch the 2 hour episode of Desperate Housewives I missed awhile back. Everyone have a good day and I'll check in when I can.

Good morning violets-sobriety day #4 is here. Haven't been eating junk but I still just feel like a cow. Maybe it is TOM doing it to me...who knows....I will just keep on keepin' on.

Terri-that is MRS Dawg to you...lol you crack me up.

Judy-I would have a tough time singing at a funeral. I applaud you for being able to hold your composure to do it! I would butcher the song while I sobbed....whether I knew the person or not.

Pammie-your summer is almost here...I can feel your excitement all the way over here!!

Michelle-congrats on your 3 days of sobriety!

TracyinKS-how are things going with you?

Laura-I was gonna watch that show and forgot about it...has it been good? Ocean Water is yummy...I agree :teeth_smile:

Jane, Haydee, Jennifer, Suzie, Kat....hiya there ladies!! (hope I did not forget anyone)

Have a great dy everyone!!!

Good Morning Girls.

Not to much going on here today. I have a staff meeting at 1pm and than have to work a half shift for someone tonight. Keeping an eye on the sky. So far no rain but they are calling for it to get pretty heavy tonight.

Our family reunion is coming up the first week in July and they sent out notices for people to donate stuff. I told them I would give two counted cross stitch pictures. I love to do that when I get the time. So that is one thing I will probably work on today. I have one allready done so I just need to get the other one done. Have to get them framed and sent over to my cousins. This is one of my luxuries, wish I had more time for it. Now if I could just learn to crochet.

Glad today is CTCD. I need it again. I did good yesterday till I grabbed a handlfull of cheese-its. Oh My.

Hope you all have a great day.

Good Freakin' Morning Violets~

I can't stand it...we are so close! I have 6th grade reward day today!!! Which means a dance this afternoon!

My study group cancelled, but I went to my friends house and was in the pool 30 min doing all these exercises, so that is good!

What else is going on??? Oh yeah, Judy you missed Desperate Housewives when we were in San Antonio. I never saw the last show.

Congrats to all of you sober gals who are not eating junk. I can not say the same...just too much going on! What ever my excuse is today.

I miss Susanne so much and am soooo glad she will be home Monday!

OK...gotta play scrab and put my face on!

I love that now when I read your posts, Pam, I pronounce Susanne's name properly in my head! Actually, what I hear is YOU pronouncing it!! (Yes, there's a lot of chatter in many voices in my head at all times! That explains a lot, huh??)

It's Thursday! Tomorrow is the last day of school!!

I'm crafting like crazy right now, too, Suzie. I need to finish another knit market bag by tonight to give to DD's teacher tomorrow for an end-of-year gift. I even knit at the pool!

Make it a great one, Vi's!!

(((((Suzanne))))) You are just the sweetest, most thoughtful thing on the planet!! Thank you so much for the birthday card and the BEADS!:teeth_smile::w00t::biggrin: What a surprise that was...and so fun!! Thank you!!!

I also got mystery package of beads that I suspect is from another Vi?...It contained some beautiful purple and silver beads as well, but no card to indicate who they're from? I suspect they were ordered online and shipped direct?.... the return address was Brightling, Inc. in North Carolina. Or was that you, too, Suzie??

I'm enjoying my vacation and I CANNOT BELIEVE how lazy I have been since Monday. L-A-Z-Y!!!! I haven't even sat at my jewelry table!? Just been watching the birds at my new birdfeeder, hang on the 'puter, eat crap, shower at noon, etc. I talk about wanting to retire all the time, but if this is any indication of how it will be then maybe it's better that I work.

Michelle - CONGRATS to you for being on a roll!!! Don't stop now!! Are you wearing your Violets necklace for inspiration? (Not that we're so 'inspiring' now....but we ARE rootiing for you!!)

Have you been using your market bag, Michelle? I thought that was the coolest thing ever.

Suzie - What do ya'll do with the donated items?

MORNING!!!!!! Family night at scout camp last night...........

scale was UP this am.......grrrrrrrrrr

TracyK: the bandvideo place called me yesterday about my availability.. but they only wanted a yes or no answer and told me that I hadn't been selected yet.... yes or no.. click.

Vegas is coming up.. my sis booked us a tour on the double decker show bus as a gift to me for asking her to come along!

OK.. gotta go

Suzanne, the key in the math question was the wording the "By" half as opposed to "In" half. You obviously did not have the 8th grade math teacher I did.....he loved screwing with us over word problems, there were times I thought my Dad (who was a Math professor for awhile---before he gave up on the next generation!) was going to go to the school and throttle the teacher!!! He seriously took pleasure in outsmarting us----and the only thing I really learned is to never trust a word problem!!! LOL

The first couple of questions put me on guard, or I would not have gotten the rest, and as it was I was questionable on one, and cannot remember which one it was, but got it right apparantly!!!

Today I am taking my Mom shopping. She has a list, because Dad told her that it was ridiculous her saying she wanted clothes, that if she wants clothes to go buy them! She is really bad about doing for everyone but herself....so she is planning to buy shoes, and clothes.....this could be fun!!

So this friend of mine from my NJ thread, is telling me, she does not think she is depressed, she is just tired of being the caretaker, and the peacekeeper--and making sure everyone has everything but her, she wants some ME time. She is a bit older than I am, and it made me wonder if my Mom who has been getting in "these moods" was feeling the same way. SoI have really made an effort not to dump my problems on her, and to move the conversation to her more often, ask her opinion without her help. This special shopping trip JUST FOR HER, on her birthday---and she is loving it! So today I will be the Gopher .... I will stand outside the changing room door and gopher other sizes or styles or whatever!!!

I didn't do great on CTCD yesterday.....I ended up eating a small piece of cake. But even felt victorious with that because there is a big plate full in the kitchen, and I ate a little piece and was done!

Michelle, you saying you love to remember Pamela pronouncing Susanne.....makes me laugh remembering when I ask in the kitchen if anyone had heard her say it, because someone referred to her like our Suzanne here--pronunciation wise, I mean. Everyone freaked out thought I had heard Pamela refer to her with a bad name.....and all I meant was it is pronounced differently than they thought. The looks on everyones face was priceless!!! I love having those memories!!!

Pamela, I am glad Susanne (said the right way in my head) is going to be home soon, I wondered how you were doing, you have kept yourself very busy I noticed. Bet you are ready for some quiet home time, when home is not so lonely!!

We used to have end of school parties here, I miss it!!! We would have Water games, and Water fights in the yard, we found that those big car washing sponges were much better than water balloons!!! We would fill the wading pools with water, and you can dip and throw, and not hurt anyone, no filling and tying, it was such fun. We would order pizza, and have an ice cream sudae bar. Manda and I were talking about it the other day, she said she plans on continuing it with Kinsey.

Well Kinsey has finally woke up, so I need to get us ready to go pick up the Birthday Nana she says!

Everyone have a great day.....

Kat

Good Afternoon, Violets..

Ethan just laid down on the couch for a little nap (hopefully). I got my rehearsing in, nails done and picked him up from day care. We went outside here and played with Jetta for awhile and then came in for lunch. I fixed some polish sausage and Ethan ate a couple of bites. I did too, but the difference was, mine all came back up. Apparently polish sausage is right on the list with hot dogs as food I just can't eat. And I LOVE hot dogs.. But I love the new me better so I won't complain.

It's cool again here today. 60 degrees for a high , but the sun is out so I turned on the solar panels for the pool.

What a weird coincidence. I was thinking about Texas in the hot tub last night and was hearing Pam EL a's voice saying Suzahnee's name too. Are we a bonded group, or what??????

I'm going to try and lay on the other couch and nap too. These early mornings are not conducive to my retirement routine!! Catch ya later!

Terri, You are so welcome. I had a ball picking those out. Just had to make sure they were violet colored. lol. The other package you got was from someone else. I just sent the one.

The donated items are for raffeling (sp?). Mine will be for an adult but they are so good about making sure that each child leaves with a gift. There should be a clown and fire truck rides and a pony ride and and and....... The kids just have a ball all day long. Our family is huge, should be well over 200 of us there. Oldest is 85 and youngest is about 6 months. We only do this every 3 years because we are so spread out. It's a blast.