Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

A little girl in macys class has lice AGAIN...

this is like the 4th time in 2 months which leads me to believe she is not getting rid of them at all.

YIKES....

Poor Tracy, first she was addicted to food.....she kicked that!!!

Then she was still addiced to cigarettes....she kicked that!!!

Now those damned MJC's........ya gotta kick the habit girl!!!

But then again, my heart feels so happy this morning I might try one to Celebrate with you!!! But oh yeah, I don't like coffee!!!

Not laughing at you, just with you......ever try making something similar at home, that would be good for you as a meal replacement.....someone mentioned a Protein Shake they thought was similar.........nah would never work. I say use them for rewards!!

But like I say I am a bit giddy today!!!

I am out the door to the Dr. Then to the bookstore, then to lunch with my friend Marie. Mom and I are going tomorrow, going to spend her actual birthday together. A friend from another thread gave me some insight to dealing with my Mom and my MIL a bit better, gonna put it to the test!!! Well maybe with MIL if she ever talks to me again!!!

BBL~~

Kat

Poor Tracy, first she was addicted to food.....she kicked that!!! yep...

Then she was still addiced to cigarettes....she kicked that!!! yep...

Now those damned MJC's........ya gotta kick the habit girl!!! i have...just remembering the good old days :tongue2:

by Kat....

But like I say I am a bit giddy today!!!

Can you say "Mood Swing"??? LOL

Say it? Try living it! Ay yi yi!!!!!!

I DID discuss it with my Dr. this morning, he said it is normal! I would have opted not to talk to him about it, but I had eye issues, like I was trying to get a Migraine as I waited to be called to be seen. I used to get them regularly, anytime I had an estrogen surge, but since the hysterectomy the only ones I have had were in the 2 months following being banded. He said this fat necrosis, is likely causing estrogen surges---just friggin' wonderful.......hide the guns!

My infection is still present, not worse, but not better by much either. So.....another round of antibiotics and see him on the 23rd. He said while it is not ideal, the drainage with infection is perfect, it is not building in the incision, or inside my body, it is just not ready to heal yet.....so 10 days, if it does not go away then.....then we get mean with it he said and I get a PIC line, and twice a day hit it with IV antibiotics. I do not want that.....so this round of pills will fix me, I am thinking positive.....for now! Wait a sec and that may change!!

He said I could drop to a waist high compression if my belly button can handle the waist pressure. It is still tender, so going to leave the high waisted ones on during the day and go less at night.

I was down a whopping half a pound from when I saw him last, but he did say I have an easy 5-8 pounds of Fluid retention remaining....he pointed out dimples and swellings, and said it would all go away-----I loved him right then!!!

Well......I am wanting food.......so have to find something that is not crap!!! LOL I'll check in later---hugs~

Kat

((Kat))!! I was hoping to hear things are smoothing over out there.

CTCD.. I did so good.. I had a salad for lunch, salad for dinner, 100 calorie goldfish for snack.. Then some reason.. some stupid reason, I go to the grocery store next to the restaurant I had my nice salad dinner at.. and bought.. cupcakes. Derr?!?!?!?! I ate TWO last night. I dunno what my issue is, I just feel like I'll die if I don't eat something horrible and sweet every day.

As of last night, I finally saved up enough money in our extra bank account to pay the remainder of our Jamaica trip. YAY!! And I get a big commission check Friday, plus the stimulus next week. I feel like I got all my books in order. I finished paying off our furniture, now I just have to pay off the new lawn mower & weed eater Russell bought and we are debt free! This is about the time I go buy new furniture lol.

OK, someone needs to explain #6 to me.

I figure you are talking about the quiz Pamela linked.....remind me what #6 was.......!

Kat

Way quiet!

Just checking in before going up to fold laundry & go to bed. Day 3 of proper eating is in the bag! Yay me! Will go for 4 tomorrow. Am interested to see just how long I can keep this up! I am in control! (or at least faking it! :thumbs_up:

Sweet dreams, Vi's!

What up, dogs?

Way quiet!

Just checking in before going up to fold laundry & go to bed. Day 3 of proper eating is in the bag! Yay me! Will go for 4 tomorrow. Am interested to see just how long I can keep this up! I am in control! (or at least faking it! :thumbs_up:

Sweet dreams, Vi's!

WOOHOO YOU GO GIRL!!!!

I had...chic-fil-a kids meal nuggets for lunch, and I'm eating the inside of a chili cheeseburger from sonic.. with my ocean Water (my horrible sweet, gotta -have item of the day)...and watching "Farmer wants a wife".. anyone watch it? Judy? Pam? It's like Flavor of Love but...redneck.

# 6. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?

I don't know

Answer is-------70, (30 divided by 1/2 equals 60! Takes some thinking

How can 30 divided by 1/2 equal 60????????

Susie,

There are 60 halves in 30. That one tricked me too...30/.5 = 60!

:thumbs_up::biggrin: