Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Does a tablespoon-full of icing...and a chewy pecan praline count as "crap"? :smile2:

My poor toads remain homeless....

Hi, purple hugs to Kat, Tracyks family, and all you other violets in need of some purple power!!!

I am off to bed, very tiring day today. Charlie messed up my book and was running behind pretty much all day. I hate to run behind, but I can forgive a mistake or two, but he really went overboard today in mistakes.

Have a good night, pretty purple dreams................

Earlier I extracted all of my favorite pics from all of your web albums and dumped them into mine. Here's the link if you feel like taking a stroll down memory lane.... <sigh> Picasa Web Albums - Terry - Gruene Violets

I miss you guys. Wish we could have a do-over.

Terri~ There is a pic of you in your album of you...and you are looking to your left...you LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! That should be your avitar, everything. I loved the album and I agree...I miss my Violets and want a do over too!

xoxoxo

Good Morning, Violets..

It was a busy, non-stop day yesterday. No time to even catch my breath, let alone post.

It's 5:30 a.m. here and the Bobster will be on his way to Washington and his "guys" trip in a few minutes. Ethan comes at 6:00 and will be here for the day. I'm looking forward to a nap after he goes home at 1...

Terry.. the pics were great. Such fun memories. I'm definitely ready for a do-over as long as nobody minds the older lady tagging along!

I'l be on my own for eating for the next 5 days. No meals to share with the Bobster, but no worries about when and where to eat. And I'm trying to make EVERYday a CTCD.

Kat.. hope things have settled down a bit there.

I'm going to go read the paper and wait for Ethan to arrive. Everyone have a great day..

Good morning everyone!

((((hugs for kat))))) I would have to throw myself on the mercy of the court and say I am sorry but what can I do now? I would not be able to just stew in it. Best of luck to you.

I did pretty good on CTCD yesterday (considering TOM).

ho hum...(that is my mood today)

have a good day everyone. I will check in later...

Good Weds Morn, Vi's~~

I actually Cut the Crap yesterday! Yay! That makes it 2! 2 days in a row! Amazing!! I'm going for 3 today!!!

If I get a big chunk of work done this a.m., then I can go to the pool @ Noon w/just the mom's -- while all the kiddos are still in school (just 2.5 days left), so I'm motivated!!

Thanks for the walk down memory lane, Terry!! I need to do that, too, pull all the pics & print a few, too!

The other night I priced tix to PALM SPRINGS over Labor Day just for fun... $409... not too crazy (altho the 8 hours in the air each way might be!)... hmmmmmmm (have we actually been invited?)

Make it a great day, everyone!

Tracy I laughed out loud last night about your MJC ref!!! LOL

oh and I had my brows waxed yesterday and I thought of you! :tongue2:

TOM is rough this time..... the PAIN....... I'm currently drinking a big glass of milk for my breakfast...

OH and NSV... a blouse that I bought last year in size L (it is one of those NON stretch gauzey types... well I was so disgusted when I got it home and it wouldn even fit over my shoulders...... but I kept it and have tried it on about 1 time per month since............. TODAY it FIT like it is supposed to... with a bit of room!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't go with my slacks today, but I will post a pic maybe tomorrow of me wearing it! This proves what I had thought... I am losing inches... or else all my fat is falling downward.. LOL

Have a great day

And YES! YES girls... all that crap is crap and you know it!:

PB cornflake cookie dough & syrup

teaspoon-full of icing

chewy pecan praline

two choc chip Cookies holding icing between them rolled in sprinkles -- EVEN MINI's!

:tongue2:

Buenos Dias Chicas~

Yes...everyone is invited. It is not an actual Violets trip...but a long weekend in Palm Springs w/ some friends. If some Violets can't make it...I don't want anyone to feel left out. So, it is NOT AN OFFICIAL VIOLETS WEEKEND!:tongue2:

OMG...3.5 more days to go! We get out Mon. at 11:30am!!!! Send me Purple Power!

Kat~ Hope everything is ok...or is getting ok. I too say throw yourself on the mercy of the court. xoxoxox

Have a great day! I didn't do too good on CTCD, unless you consider McDonalds Crap (and no...it wasn't a salad). But I did work out at least!

Have a great day everyone!

xoxoxoxo

What did I ever do? How did I ever cope? I cannot imagine life without my Violets now. I love you all and thank you so much for the love and concern during my breakdown. I knew I could pick up the phone and call any one of you and I thought about it---but talking about it was not an option, the emotions were too close to the surface.

Rick once again showed me further reason to love him, he come in, did not say a word, just looked at me and opened his arms. No recriminations.

I have to say if you have not read Terry's thread on forgiveness, you need to go read the article she printed in there. Terry, things would not be where they are without the article, I told you yesterday, how much I needed that just then, I truly mean that.

Like you Tracy, I am a get it out and get it done kind of person, Rick is not. Never has been, and I know that about him, but tend to try to force the issue. One of the items in the article Terry posted, said something to the effect, of not bringing things up again if it is just to help yourself, if it is going to re open the hurt for the other person. Don't rub salt in their wound to ease your own hurt. I had sooooo many excuses! I wanted to defend myself---but the fact remained the words come out of my mouth, and into his heart, and whether I am stressed or not, or have a mini point here or there, it isn't going to change the pain he felt on hearing the words, so letting them go away as opposed to reminding him of them every time I turned around yesterday, I did as it said, and let his hurt guide me.....Thank you so much Terry.

The family is still not speaking to me.....not sure how I want to handle that. Going to think on it for a day or so, see if it too will mellow with some time.

Rick is not a cruel man, he is not going to keep this buried and hit me with it in 6 weeks--------he talked through a lot of it with a friend I know, I heard his take on it this morning. This friend is a guy he works with, and his wife had a TT just over a year ago, and she too ended up with infection, and all along Rick keeps telling me it is ok.....that Dennis' wife did this too, and he said hers looked really bad, and now looks normal. Every step he tells me she did that too! This morning the only referral to anything was Rick telling me he would meet me at the Dr. and according to Dennis (his friend) mood swings and unsteady emotions are pretty normal following anethesia, and he was sorry he had not been more understanding over the stress I am dealing with over being infected.

And you know--one of the times I had to fight myself not to pick up the phone and extend the arguement was to tell him he had no idea how stressed I was, and how much I needed him home, which was part of why I blew up. I am so grateful that Dennis said similar things, I want Rick to know there were extenuating circumstances.....I am not the horrid person I was for the 2-3 minutes it took me to blow things up. It also seriously eases my mind to know that apparantly his wife too had some outbursts! I scared myself.

If I had handled things MY way, we would have resurrected this over and over yesterday, and only succeeded in adding issues, and continuing the hurt. But after reading that, I did my level best to allow Rick to set the pace, and let him decide whether to forgive me, rather than trying to force him into at least saying he did....and I prayed, for him to see his way to forgive me (!) and also for strength and guidance not to do that again! It was harder than I know how to say, not to pick up the phone just to hear his voice, even if it was mad at me. I KNOW I would have without that article.....Terry began the thread while I was gone. I believe it was divine intervention that it popped up where I saw it when I did.

My Mom has Kinsey, so I can do the Dr. Not sure if I am meeting her in town to do her shopping or not. Tomorrow is my Moms birthday. I finally just ASK her what she would like! She said she would like to get another outfit for this upcoming reunion. So, we are just going to go shopping, and let her pick it out....my treat. I would love to be able to know her size, and pick it out, with all the trimmings and surprise her, but that isn't gonna happen, with sizes all over the place like they are, so....we will shop together.

I looked through Terry's pics....I wanna do it again too!!! And I have to say, I decided it is going to have to be a goal, to try to get a bad (for future blackmailing ya know) picture of Haydee! Girl you have to be the most photgenic person, you are ALWAYS beautiful!!! She never seems caught in mid sentence, with her eyes half closed and her mouth hanging open--the shot I do so well!!!

Laura----or Judy------or some photo capable person........HELP! I want either the first or the last pic in Terry's set......the ones of all of us, made into a small enough pic I can replace my picture and use it in my signature. Mine of all of us is not as good. Can someone help me??

I am scared to see the Dr. this morning. His opening it up last time was a bit unpleasant, but since it is still problematic, I don't know what to expect, and I hate the unknown!!! I wanna skip it and go to lunch with Terry and Haydee. Isn't today when y'all are meeting and eating??

So far so good for me, made it through yesterday CTCD, and so far today I ate watermelon for breakfast! Going to try to keep myself in check!

Well.......enough rambling. Again, thank you all, your love and concern went straight to my heart, and helped more than you know. ((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Kat