Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Sounds like you're all doing good today!! I have had my energy pill, a bottle of water.. and sipping on coffee w/sweet-n-low. I am craving a salad (thank goodness??) so I am debating where to go get one.

Yes, my family makes them TALL (and big)! Wish I had a good pic of my brother standing up, at nearly 7'0 everyone looks so small next to him. I love going in public with him simply because it makes me look normal height.

NSV on the NY trip, forgot to mention this too.. I did not pack ANY pants. I don't know why. I brought capris & shorts, but no jeans. I had them in my hands to pack, not sure where I put them. But I didn't want to only wear shorts to walk around, so one day I was complaining and mom told me to try her pants. I've told ya'll before I've never been able to wear her clothes, and I have always wanted to.. well, I put on her size 12 jeans and OMG they fit!! They were low rise, so they only came up to bellow my belly button which I think was part of it, but I could button, zip, sit, walk, etc. in them. I wore them all day, I was just preening!! I also wore her XL sweater comfortably (was cold and I had no warm clothes). I was just beaming that night.

I'm wearing the sheer black shirt you gave me Haydee, but I wore it with a black tank top this time!! I've had 5 people comment on how cute I look today and someone asked if I had an interview or something lol.

"PURPLE POWER"

That's for everyone.

Laura, Love the pics. I can't hadly wait to go see all of NY.

Hey Everyone,

Been a busy day here. Here is a quick fun quiz thingy! Have fun!

Tracy~Your parents are in my prayers!

Laura~Love the pix...for some reason they showed up at work and now I can't see 'em...but i saw 'em...you look very cute!

Click here: How Smart Are You?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg AF came for a visit!

me too....its making CTCD very difficult. Especially since I have a MJC on the brain...

YAY---I took Pamela's quiz and scored 11 out of 11---it says I am genius, and my love life should follow. I know better....no genius here, or I would learn to shut my mouth!

Laura, way to go on the NSV! How did Mom take it??? You looked great, no one would know you were having the trip from hell.

I have done ok eating--skipped Breakfast, my stomach was too tore up. Had half a tuna salad sandwich for lunch---was going to just eat the salad, but wanted Kinsey to eat a sandwich, so it was easier! Then we had some watermelon----but before I ate the watermelon, I was picking up around the house, and grabbed my bag of chocolate/toffee covered pecans I brought home from TX---and I sat down here to munch and eat, and saw a post saying something about CTCD--and went Oh yeah!!! So put them away and got the watermelon---we each had a small piece and I am stuffed. Even with no fill it is a slow eating, small amount food. I love it too!!! But I avoided the candy. I drank a bottle of Water and a bottle of cherry limeade crystal light wannabee. So far so good. dinner will not be diet, but I won't gorge myself, and since it is food, not junk, will consider it ok!

Tracy the Sonic no longer has the MJC---it went away when the month changed.

NO? Well, I tried!!!! LOL

Kat

I've been gone all day, so I didn't know it was CTCD, but I Cut it anyway! Yay!! Have the munchies now, tho, so need to AVOID THE KITCHEN!!

Love the pics, Laura!

TracyKS, you can do it!!! 170s!! What a dream...

((hugs)) everyone...

Kat, where are the B&A pics of your TT?! And your pics from Gruene??

Nice try Kat...lol I was wondering who would figure out what MJC meant!

Laura-love the pics! I would love to go to NY!

Pamela-I scored 7. Should have been 8 but second guessed myself and changed one of them.

Hi everyone...just sitting here watching spongebob with macy...have a great evening.

I have my Gruene pics on disc, but have not loaded them onto the computer yet, and I don't have a photobucket account, was going to get Manda to do that. Then maybe she can tell me how to do the disc from our Water pics. As for before and after TT pics, I have not done an after, want my infection to clear first--it is kinda ooky looking. And my befores are done in the middle of the night, the night before surgery, in the mirror in the playroom!!! They are pretty pathetic. When I get them I will email them to all of you, but on the site I am using my original before and a new after, not showing the nudity!!! Maybe soon Rick will be willing to take my picture....we'll see, so far we have not spoke of things, and it is icy.......and now I know he discussed it with our son, which is not fair, because none of the family is speaking to me....Now to be fair, we had this out while he and our son were together, and he was VERY hurt by what I said, and being a man, the hurt eventually turned to anger, and he of course vented, but it went from him to the DIL, and right to the MIL which was part of the whole issue......now no one is speaking to me.

I entertained the idea of just disappearing----seeing if it made a difference---but figured that was cowardly! Tempting just the same.

I admit fault, I expect to have a little understanding and some forgiving for a temper tantrum, but it is not forthcoming!!!!

I am upset, I want to get mad in return, but I can't----I fully accept responsibility for what I said, I can only be upset, and sad, and somewhat scared, that what we had cannot be regained. I have never seen him like this.

My insides feel cold. But ironically in the past this sort of thing would have had me eating everything in sight, and now I can hardly stomach anything. Wierd changes.

I got this new compression thing, and it has had me with a wierd pain all day, I just realized, it is not muscle related, I think it is my port, having pressure put on it. Will ask him in the morning.

Well I am off to fix some dinner, it is yet to be seen if it will be eaten!!

Check in later!

Kat

OK, someone needs to explain #6 to me.

Kat sweety I guess I missed something, but just know that it will all blow over........ I'm right there with you in keeping my mouth shut.. IT JUST AIN'T HAPPENING!!!!!!!!! LOL..... so from one big mouth venter to another........... TOUGH IT OUT AND IT WILL BE OVER SOON! Just spend time on here.... I'm not a silent treatment giver! (matter of fact the silent treatment drives me INSANE!)

I did sooooooooooooo good on CTCD........ until about 5 minutes ago.... why oh why did I go into the kitchen... DH was making his signature Cornflake Cookies to take to Cody's camp family night tomorrow.... NOTHING BETTER than warm peanutbutter cornflake cookies......... (and you guessed it....... Tracy could not resist and now I have warm cornflakes, peanutbutter and corn Syrup stuck in my throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!) me trying to sneak a bite.. turned into me licking the Peanut Butter syrup laden pan........... and NOW I'M PAYING FOR IT!

OK>. dh wants the puter.

(((Kat))) sorry for the crap going on at home. You and Rick will be fine...just takes time.