Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

CTCD needed here. One of those super busy days. Meeting at 8:00 a.m., I am so not a morning person. I don't have a break at work, amd then I have my manicure appointment. Won't get home til 9:30 tonight. Glad they don't happen that frequently!!

Everyone have a great day!!!

I need a cut the crap out of my day, day.......I screwed up, got mad, or hurt...mostly selfish (!) said things I seriously should not have said, and hurt my DH and pissed him off, like I don't think he has ever been at me. Has been a long sleepless night---and things are still not right. Please send me Purple Power-----and forgive my lack of chattyness.

Kat

Morning ladies~

I feel you Kat...but remember, "to error is human." Sending you Purple Power to get through this. Give yourself a break too. ((hugs))

I had a lovely long chat w/ Terri last night. I was up until 11:20 w/ her...thanks Terri. We feel right into our chat grove, like we've been old friends for years. That is what I love about the Violets. We have a good grove. All that was missing last night was a Gruene 'rita and that porch!

Well, it is 7th grade reward day! Should be fun...except I teach 6th grade this afternoon, so I have to go back to the classroom. Gonna start breaking down the room today!!!!

I really need a CTCD...need purple power to get through it. I am hoping to work out tonight...I fell to sleep watching the pregnant man on Oprah...and woke up at 5:20 (missed class, although I wasn't too keen on going). Then I called my friend who is Nutrisystem and said, "Lets go to Dairy Queen and then to the new dollar store!" To which she replied, "Okay!" So much for jazzercise!

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Trying to be real quick... swamped at work..... swamped at home....

Boss is getting ready to walk in the door and he always wants to talk since his wife is down at their lake house for the summer..... anyway...

I'm IN for CTCD! (I even brought fixings for egg salad) I am 182 and determined to see the 170's.

I have so much to respond to.. but I need to say this....

My dad nearly collapsed in front of me Sunday while I was picking up Robby.......... he is a stubborn sort and hates dr.s... he looked horrible and he had been having dizzy spells.... (that was sunday) I called my mom and was talking about it.. (they are divorced)....... she kind of worried a bit but I didn't think to much about it.......... she called my sis, and guilted her into going to my dads side family reunion next weekend (we usually go)........... SO THEN apparently after Denise vented about my dad being stubborn and not going to the doc..... must of made my mom feel guilty because she fessed up to my step dad that she had felt a new lump on her breast.. (the SAME breast she previously had cancer in and was reconstructed)............. so they went to the doc yesterday... (she didn't want my sis or I to know so my step dad calls me on the sly to tell me and my sis) UUHHHH.. this scares the ever living crap out of me.... as she had just passed her 5 years cancer free mark...... Mamogram today, and results Friday. My dad has agreed to go see his cardiologist on Thursday..... (I'm trying to think good thoughts) and we are hoping moms new lump is just scar tissue from the radiation....

Robby started level two swim lessons yesterday, and tomorrow we have family night at camp where we need to take a dessert.........

OK.. gotta go.

Please say a prayer for my mom Linda today.

Done deal Tracy. Please keep us posted. You can punish a child, but these parents....what can you do????

Thanks so much Pamela----you hanging in there without your Honey?

I chose a random weight I thought I would be happy with when I picked my goal weight. I looked at my DD who is my height, and added about 10-15 pounds to what she weighed at the time---she has gained and now weighs my goal weight. Anyway, I checked my BMI and I of course am still overweight. To get to a normal weight at my height, I am going to have to drop into the 160's. 169 will get me to normal.....so I guess I really need the CTCD. I have heard many, many times, this last is the hardest---of course when I have the least motivation!

Kat

Tracy - men are all the same. They won't go to the doctor unless they see one of their limbs actually off their bodies... Juan hasn't been to the doctor since.... ever? No actually, I dragged him to the emergency room about 10 years ago when he scratched his cornea. That's the last time a doctor saw him. I just think that men are scared of them.

Prayer for your family Tracy!

And Kat hope the storm moves past quickly, such a rotten feeling to fight with your loved one.

Not much to chat about here, I just got the camera from my uncle so going to post some pics for ya'll of my trip. Wee. Oh hah I just remembered.. I didn't tell ya'll about the SNAKE!!!

Tracy - I'm sorry you're going thru this with both your parents!! Lots of prayers coming their way...for sure. (((Hugs)))

Good morning violets~

Michelle-congrats on your day yesterday of making good choices. I did the same. Here's to day 2 of sobriety.......

Ha! "SOBRIETY"....that's a very good way of putting it, 'cause that's just how I feel....like an addict.
Lets do CTCD today ladies....I am, who's with me?
I'm on vacation this week which means I end up grazing all day....it's ridiculous! If I can get thru the day without eating one morsel of crap I have got to get some kind of gold star or something. I know! I'll reward myself with...........what? Hmmmm. OK. I've been wanting to buy a bird house and a toad house for my back yard. Totally frivilous purchases. If I can get thru Day 1 w/ no crap, I'll buy the toad house. If I can get thru Day 4 with no crap, I'll buy the bird house. <shakes own hand> That gets me to Friday....my 50th birthday. No promises after that!

I chose a random weight I thought I would be happy with when I picked my goal weight. I looked at my DD who is my height, and added about 10-15 pounds to what she weighed at the time---she has gained and now weighs my goal weight. Anyway, I checked my BMI and I of course am still overweight. To get to a normal weight at my height, I am going to have to drop into the 160's. 169 will get me to normal.....so I guess I really need the CTCD. I have heard many, many times, this last is the hardest---of course when I have the least motivation!

Kat

Kat....when the hell are we gonna get some PICTURES??????? I can hardly stand it!!? I'm sure you're still holding on to at least 5# of Fluid, don't ya think?

Tracy - men are all the same. They won't go to the doctor unless they see one of their limbs actually off their bodies....
Haydee -- you're hilarious!! Too funny! My DH is actually just the opposite. He goes to the doctor probably a little more than he needs to, but I'd rather he do it that way than the other! He's very good about it. He says he was pretty sickly as a child and is a bit of a hypochondriac... I think it's engrained in him for the attention he received/s from his mother. Can you say "typical Hispanic male"???

Lady Liberty!

lamomdadlady.jpg

A street peddler guy was offering pics with his snake. I don't have a problem with snakes, especially pet ones.. but Russell is deathly afraid of them.. so for fun I posed with it and texted him pics. Woohoo. It was a baby boa, and he kept constricting on my neck which did make me a little nervous.. then he was smelling my ear and cheek which tickled. Fun!

lasnake2.jpg

Me & the lady!

laladyliberty.jpg

And then here we are, gung ho and excited about the race!!

belmont1.jpg

And then miserable day, but here's what we waited all day for!!! Big Brown is far right (Gate 1!) belmontoff.jpg

And then... booo... bigbrown.jpg

He just stops!

GREAT PIX Laura!

This is ME Cutting the CRAP!

Drinking watered down crystal light!

Egg salad for breakfast... WC oatmeal for lunch

182 today... and I am determined to make it to the 170's before Vegas

I am doing good no CTCD as well (so far)

Tracy-I will send prayers up for your parents!

Terri-you can win your rewards!! I have faith in you! When I said 'sobriety' I really meant it cause I am addicted. There is really no other way to put it. :thumbup:

Kat-((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) to you and hope things are going well with you and dh.

Gotta get back to work real quick....bbl

ohmygod laura, you and your mom look like dwarves next to your dad and uncle. i can't imagine how a "normal" person would look next to them, LOL