Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Morning Girls.

Stormed last night and power went out. Had to reset all the clocks this morning. Yes, that means NO POOL again. OH well. Good things come to those who wait, I guess.

Busy day today so I'll check in when I can.

Everyone have a great day. Hugs to all. :thumbup:

Susie, woke up this morning to sunshine, if it stormed last night I didn't hear it. I hope you get the pool is soon. I am sure that is sooo hard waiting!!!

Glad no cast!

I hope everyone has a great day/weekend, I am off to work!!

Jane

Good Morning, Violets..

It's finally summer here. Temp is 84 right now and I just got back from a long walk with Ethan. Actually I walked and he sat in the stroller. Soooooooo I have my exercise in for the day and it's not even noon yet.

DD Kris and I are going to a beading class today. Hopefully we don't both flunk!

Jane.. the pandora heart arrived today!! Thank you so much.. it will be a special reminder on my Bracelet of a sweet violet.

Lunch time here and Ethan is hungry. Everyone have a great day!!

Yay Robbie! I'm glad he didn't have to get a cast!

Have fun Laura!! Go BIG BROWN!!!

Pa-me-la - hay dios mio! como se me fue olvidar mandarte tus cracklings!! te los mando el lunes!

Suzie - my sister is doing good. She's lost like 30 lbs already. She does struggle though. She got her first fill and it didn't do much so she is having to diet and she hates that. I told her it will get better...

Terry and TracyK - Wednesday it is then! Let me know where ya'll want to meet. I can hit the beltway right after work and be pretty much anywhere quickly...

Haydee~ Gracias chica...sabia que no me olvidarias! xoxo

Lovely day here. We are watching Magic School Bus WITHOUT M & M (you know who they are).

AAAHHH

Oh yeah, I ate a bag of Funyuns for breakfast...well, I did have 1/2 c. cottage chesse first. Man, I suck at this!

Wow.. really quiet here today. Well, Kris and I went to the beading class. Terry, you have my utmost respect. I discovered I am not cut out to be a beader. Got all my beads lined up for my beach boots and discovered the elastic wouldn't fit in the holes... so back to the drawing board. Got the beads to fit and it was a constant battle to get the right amount so they fit my feet. Then tying off the elastic at the back looks funky, so I wasn't really happy. Then when we went to pay for them and it ended up $24 for these two strands of beads, I was shocked. She was going to charge $70 but then decided that probably the elastic was a lot less expensive than the wire that she said was "the best on the planet"...duh!! So 2 and a half hours and $24 later, I have a pair of beach boots that look almost ok except for the elastic ties in the back that I don't know what to do with.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Let's just say I'll be commissioning my jewelry from you from now on.. I love my cruise Bracelet and can't wait to wear it in 16 days!

We were under a tornado warning today, the sirens were blaring in town, but nothing happened and we didn't even get the bad storm they were predicting. Jetta, the garage dog was going bonkers so we let her in the house until the thunder died down. She did very well in the house with the two little guys, but she's still way too big to be an inside dog. She's content now and looks like things are back to normal. My swinmming pool temp is only 70 so no pool swimming yet. It has to be 80 before I get in!

I'm going to go watch a little tv and read all my Friday tabloids. Everyone have a good evening.

Did I say it was sunny today??? Well by the time I left for work it was cloudy and windy, and then it rained and rained, and I came home and no power!! It happens every once in a great while, but I am always surprised because my power lines are buried.

Judy I am glad you liked the heart. I had good intentions on the beginnings, and never saw it through. So enjoy!!!

I hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Jane

by the way is anyone but me having problems everytime they come to this site?

Hey Ladies...

3 weeks ago... well, you know...

:tongue2:

I was up @ 5am this morning to chaperone the 8th grade band field trip to Hershey Park... yes, THAT Hershey... the chocolate Hershey!!! :thumbup:

They played in a competition in the a.m. (they earned a "superior" rating & came in 2nd overall) and then we went to Hershey Park in the afternoon... phew!... a lot of walking... I didn't ride any rides, the lines were too long... I went to a seal show! cute! and drank iced lattes... didn't really each any chocolate, now that I think about it! hmmmmm... but I did buy dh a 5 POUND bar for Father's Day from the kids! He's always prowling around for sweets in the eves after dinner, and is frequently grumpy that I don't bake as often as I used to... so I figure this should keep him busy for awhile!

I am beat!! It's off to bed for me. G'night my lovelies!!

Hershey? Did someone say HERSHEY? YUMMMYUM!

Jane-I am not having any trouble getting on the site. I wonder why you are having a hard time...

Judy-wow-sirens for the warning....YIKES that would scare the dog mess out of me! Do they blast for long?

Haydee-I have no idea where to meet. I am looking forward to it though!

TracyinKS-YAY for no cast!!! What a relief, right?!

Pamela-Funyuns and cottage cheese? ?....um....are we preggo?

Have a great night violets!!!

Pam's gonna have a baby, Pam's gonna have a baby. (Tracy said so). LOL.

Our power went out last night during the storm. Must have hit a transformer close by.

Judy, My cats scatter when the sirens go off. But we found that durning storms where it's thundering alot, we take a fabric dryer sheet and rub Doggie all over with it. This discharges the static in the air and calms him down. I read about it somewhere. It seems to work.

I've had no trouble getting on this site.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Good morning violets!!

Macy is gone and it is quiet as a mouse around here. I am jealous that terri is going to Gruene (or close to it) again this weekend. :(

I am going to get up and do something today....not sure what but I will do something! Maybe go get a little cash and go play some nickel slots? Hmmm, there is a thought. Maybe I oughtta just save the gas and play my video slots on my laptop...lol. I don't know.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning, Violets..

No more storms last night, thank goodness. Jetta slept well especially with the doggie valium I gave her! I turned the pump on the pool and took the solar cover off so hopefully with the sun shining today, it should heat up at least past 70!!

I have choir rehearsal this morning from 10 - ? Tomorrow is our biggie singing day in church. We have 5 anthems to sing and then we're done for the year. I also sing a couple of solos for my big finish. :(

I am making chocolate mousse today.. pray for me!! We have a Dessert Demolition Derby every year. People sign up to make Desserts, then give samples and people bid on them. The winning bids get the dessert made for them later. Sooooooo not only will I be tempted when I make it today, I'll be tempted again when I have to make it for someone else. LOTS of prayers, please!!

We're going fishing tonight with DD and DSIL. the Bobster got me a new rod and reel so hopefully I can catch something!

Gotta run. Everyone have a great Saturday.

Hey Everyone!~~

Judy... Dessert Demolition Derby -- what a great idea! I think I'm going to steal it for the PTA this year!! Thank you!!!

After our amazingly crammed week, I think we're going to take it easy today... altho DH is currently riding 100 miles in the MS ride today... guess he's not taking it easy! It's supposed to get up to near 100 here today... hope he's drinking a lot!!

Make it a great one, my lovely Vi's!