Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

This is why I'm fat. I TRY to be good, but food is conspiring against me:

This afternoon I was a judge for the 5th grade congressional hearing... afterwards they had refreshments... and one of the moms made these ADORABLE Cookies that really looked like little miniature hamburgers!! So of course I had to have one... yum! Then I saw little slices of watermelon, so I think "Fruit. Nutritional. Be good and have a piece." So I do... and WHAT is my reward but that the watermelon "pee'd" all over my crisp, white shirt!! So see, the good food is against me!! Should've stuck w/the 'burger cookies!!!

LOL Michelle.. watermelon pee, mmm.

Palm Springs is too expensive of a trip for me anytime soon! But yeah, do the webcam in the corner for us to see ;o)

Hi everyone!

I am tired...I have a headache...I have the munchies...

Pray for me...

Freedom Countdown.....29

Edited by TracyK

You can do it Tracy!!!

Well, I just freaked out. I went to LBT.com and didn't have the regular home page. I had to use a drop down menu to find April 07...whew...almost had a fit!

I am back from jazzercise! Yeah me...3x this week. Now if my eating matched my effort...I'd be in business.

I got great news from the dissertation front today! Won't bore ya'll w/ the details, but it is good...and there is good momentum now. I am too tired to work on it tonight, but my mind is busy! Cross your fingers for me ladies...if I pull this off, you are all invited to my party! Don't worry, it will be June09...plenty of notice! God...I wish!

Well, I am gonna chill tonight! I am hosting a jewlery party tomorrow...then it is diss on Sat!

Have a great night...bbl

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Let's hear for PAM.......

:lol: :tt2: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: :wink2: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :smile: :thumbup:

Uhhh???????? When did Judy change her avitar???????????

Good evening, Violets..

Suzie.. I was bored today so I changed my avatar. It's my profile pic from ISPQ, my video messaging program. I kinda like it. did you get any bad weather today?? We got a storm this afternoon and our power went out for a little bit, but it turned warmer this evening. The Bobster and I went for a bike ride and I was comfortable in my sweater.

Pam EL ah... congrats on the good news on your dissertation. I remember typing out the Bobsters Master's Thesis and then his Doctor of Ministry thesis. It's a huge project and one you're going to be very proud of when it's finished. Not to mention freeing up a lot of your time!

I was going to go to my school for their end of the year Breakfast, but Ethan is coming tomorrow morning and I really don't feel like getting up at 5:30 to make the 62 mile trip just to have some breakfast. I saw everyone I wanted to see last week for two days of Kindergarten Round Up, so I'm going to skip the breakfast.

Terry... I'm going to a beading class tomorrow afternoon. A lady is coming in to show us how to make some bead projects. DD and I are going to make beach boots. Should be fun.

Does anybody have a Wii?? DDIL and DS have one and they just got the Wiifit and love it. I'm thinking of getting it, but of course nobody has them in stock around here. I bid on ebay,but the totals were outrageous and I didn't bid higher.

TracyK....hope you beat your munchies!!!

I'm heading to bed so I can be up when Ethan arrives at 8.

Everyone have a good evening.. sleep well!

My parents have a Wii, its pretty fun but the sports hurt my arm.. like bowling and tennis, you are putting a full swing/throw into it, but you're just holding a little remote, so it hurts your muscle with no resistance.

I leave for NYC in the morning!!!! GO BIG BROWN!!!!

See you ladies Sunday night :wink2:)

Bad weather is just getting here. Tracy should be getting bombarded right now. Hope she hangs on to her britches. They are calling for it to be bad.

Laura~ WTH...did I miss something? What are you doing in NYC? Does it have something to do w/ Big Brown! Stop laughing...??? Seriously, IDK? Have fun and be safe.

I am having trouble with this thread loading?!! Everytime I get an email notification and I click on it, it doesn't load. I finally figured out that once I get on the site I have to hit the refresh button! Anyone else having this problem??

I guess I am in line for those storms in about 4 or 5 hours. I know Susie is frustrated with the rain, we have had sooo much!! I can hope we get no rain for your pool Susie!!

Well everyone have a great night!!!

Where is TracyW with an update on Robbie??

Jane

Up at 330 to catch a flight.. deja vu.

Yes, the horse race is in NYC.. GO BIG BROWN!!!!! :wink2:

Terry - Tue or Wed work for me. Tracy? What day works for you? Where do ya'll want to meet?

Wednesday sounds good! Tell me when & where and give me driving directions..lol

Good evening, Violets..

Suzie.. I was bored today so I changed my avatar.

Judy-I love the avatar too! I would not drive 60 miles for breakfast unless it was with the violets :thumbup:

Good morning violets! TGIF!

Just a few minutes to spare...gotta pack dd suitcase for her weekend at her aunt Julies before I go to work. I was able to beat the munchies last night but I have been losing that battle alot lately. I need a rejuvination of some kind. A good kick in the pants actually!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Have fun Laura and Terri! Wow, plus w/ Kat gone this weekend...its gonna be quiet around here. You know you can count on me to blab blab blab it up!

TGIF...and Manuel and his counterpart Montezuma (yep, that is his name) should be sitting in an IN SCHOOL SUSPENSION today!:thumbup::biggrin: Life is Good!

xoxoxoxo