Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Ok, I'm going to pick a weekend... how about Labor Day? We'll figure something out. I'll look at my calendar when I get back to work on June 16th. I can't come during the summer...I have the kids (Evan's in school & working) and am taking a bunch o' vacation June & July. But by the fall I'll be ready for sho! :thumbup: Oh, yea!! I'm sooo happy now! C'mon Violets!! Let's go to Pam's house! We can all sleep in her closet!

Oh, and I'm not going to Gruene. I'm going to a teensy weensy little town called Hunt. It's outside of Kerrville, about 70 miles west of San Antonio. Beauteeeeful hill country!!

Good morning violets!! All of this Palm Springs stuff is making me get the itch!! LOL about all sleeping in pams closet! Who knows, maybe I could get a free ticket from my sis in law to fly there....hmmm, something to think about! :thumbup:

Pam-could you get your MIL to cook us some really good food? lol

OK, gotta go to work. I think I will make myself a countdown for work days ticker.....

Good Morning Girls,

Yup, More rain. I'm never going to get a pool.

Busy day for me. Gotta take Sis to her Doc appointment. Than our monthly family Breakfast. Take Sis to go get her meds and grocery shop. Women's Ministry meeting tonight, we are meetingat "Zio's".

Has anyone tried that "Ped Egg" yet?? My neighbor had one and showed me so I ran out and got 2. I really like mine. So very easy to use.

Everyone have a great day and don't forget it's .............................

CTCD.

Judy,

Congrats on the Red Wings.

:biggrin:Ladies~ Seriously...I live a couple of miles from the airport in Palm Springs! A Labor Day Violet Blowout or mini blowout would be great! The closet sleeps 4 plus I have 2 couches!!! I'd love to host a mini Violet trip!!!

OK...I am in a meeting all day:biggrin: good and bad. Good, I am not w/ the chilren (said w/ a deep southern drawl) but I can't pop in on my Violets:frown:

Susie, I am so jealous about the pool...whenever it gets there! I can't wait until we put our in (we are about 4-5 years out).

OK gals...have a great day! I'll pop in this afternoon!

xoxoxoxoxo

Good morning! THE scale WAS FINALLY BACK DOWN THIS MORNING! whew........

Can't do a Labor Day thang as we already have standing plans....

I will post later when I get the news on Robby's foot.

LaterGaters

OK, gotta go to work. I think I will make myself a countdown for work days ticker.....

YES!! We need a countdown of some sort!! Get it going! :thumbup:
:biggrin:Ladies~ Seriously...I live a couple of miles from the airport in Palm Springs! A Labor Day Violet Blowout or mini blowout would be great! The closet sleeps 4 plus I have 2 couches!!! I'd love to host a mini Violet trip!!!

OK...I am in a meeting all day:biggrin: good and bad. Good, I am not w/ the chilren (said w/ a deep southern drawl) but I can't pop in on my Violets:frown:

Susie, I am so jealous about the pool...whenever it gets there! I can't wait until we put our in (we are about 4-5 years out).

OK gals...have a great day! I'll pop in this afternoon!

xoxoxoxoxo

We also say "chilrens"....as in "All My Chilrens" LOL Love it. Oh, and I meant to tell you that I ALWAYS laugh when I see the "I Hate Manuel" under your name.... cracks me UP!!!

Suzie - I sure wish you'd send some rain this way!! The people behind us had their pool built in record time. I'm sooo jealous! It's hot as HELL here. Ya'll can just get used to that...I'll be saying it a LOT over the next several months.

Haydee - Wanna shoot for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday? Any one of those is good for me. I can't WAIT!!!!!!!! That makes me vewy, vewy happy!!

Oh boy!! 3 things to look forward to now!! :thumbup::biggrin::thumbup: It's what gets me out of bed, girls.

Love you all!! See you Sunday night!

Good Morning, Violets..

It's a lazy day here today. No meetings, no Ethan, no nuthin. We're supposed to get thunderstorms today and that always sends Jetta, the garage dog, into hysterics. The Bobster has to get the cover on the boat propped up so rain doesn't collect in it. I bought him a new system, but after opening it today we discover a wing nut is missing.. grrrrrrrrrr

Pa-MEL-a.... though I would LOVE to come out over Labor Day, I just checked prices and it would cost about $800 for a ticket not including the hotel cost for us because the airport is 5 hours from here. I didn't even check on connecting flights as that would up the cost even more. The crisis for airlines is in the news a lot now. Prices up, service down. Not so sure I'll be flying much in the future. Luckily our upcoming cruise flight tickets were bought almost a year ago. If we want to meet sooner than a year out, I sure hope it's somewhere we all can get to otherwise I'll be really sad!!!:thumbup::frown::thumbup:

Suzie and those in the storm path.. batten down those hatches. Weather looks like it's gonna be rough today!

And thanks for the Red Wings mention, too. I'm happy at least one sports team from Michigan was able to do well! The Detroit Pistons basketball coach was fired and some of the players will be gone too. As an avid Pistons fan I'm holding my breath until I hear who will be leaving.

Terry - Tue or Wed work for me. Tracy? What day works for you? Where do ya'll want to meet?

I'm in for Palm Springs! I just checked and the airfare is around $350 plus or minus. Not bad at all. What specific days are ya'll thinking?

I'm so glad it's Thursday. I've got plans to go to the pool with girlfriends on Saturday and my Sunday will be spent cleaning my house. I've really neglected it these past few weeks. Well no, actually it's been a few months! I'm so bad... Haven't dusted or vacummed or nothing. I've pretty much just done the absolute basic. I've got tons to do... Yuck.

My parents house is almost ready. We're only waiting on the carpet to be installed but unfortunately the one they want is on back order so they are waiting on it to come in. Then comes moving day. The day I've dreaded since this plan came into fruition. That's going to be the worst. She's got soooooo much stuff. I'm telling her that we're only moving what she actually wants and everything else will stay at her old house and we're just gonna have a huge garage sale. Do ya'll like to go to garage sales? I loooooveeee them. And flea markets too.

Well back to work for me... Today is our order/inventory day and i'm supposed to be in the warehouse instead i'm here!

Judy, So far no bad weather, not even a drop. They are saying it is supposed to get here soon.

Haydee, How is your sister doing since here banding???

Pam, Count me out. Suzie don't fly, but can you do me a favor and install a webcam in the corner so I can watch you guys??????

Hey Violets~

350 to Palm Springs is cheap! Also, I mentioned it to someone Ontario California (not Canada, lol Tracy) is 1.5 hours away and is cheaper to fly into. Some violets could get together and rent a car/van and drive the straight shot on the 10 freeway!!! LAX would work too, but w/ LA traffic and it being 2.5 hours away, it is a bit more!

I told ya'll I flew from PS to Phoenix for $704 (would have been $550 had I booked it early). Anywho...it was gonna be $120 from Ontario to Phoenix. So it is cheaper...but PS airport is 2 miles away.

I am still at meeting. Just ate lunch (I won't tease w/ the details) but now we have an afternoon of meetings, but now I need a nap!

xoxoxoxo