Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Great pics, Jenn. Glad you're loving your job! I remember those days of working and taking care of a family along with church committments. I sure do enjoy my "free" time now. Yes, I use the hot tub every night. I have it turned down to 97 now and it's perfect in the evenings. It's darn cold here today. 57 degrees, but it's supposed be in the 80's by Friday and a couple of days after that. My poor pool isn't getting heated from solar heat like it should since the sun isn't out long enough or often enough to do it's job.

TracyK... so glad you could make the decision you did. I worked all the time when my kids were growing up, but then again I had my summers off and to tell you the truth, I would have gone crazy if I had not been able to teach. I love my family, but I loved my job too. But you will really enjoy your time with Macy. It goes by too quickly.

Suzie.. hope your pool gets in soon and you can use it more than I'm using mine!!! arghhhhhhhh It's really tough to do laps in a hot tub :ohmy:

Roomie.. I went to bed early last night so didn't see your post until this morning. I would have called if I had seen it!

I think we're all going through Gruene withdrawals. Coyote Ugly was on tv yesterday afternoon and it brought back ummmmmmmmm interesting memories. :cursing:

One more choir rehearsal tonight and then I'm done for the summer. The Bobster and guys leave for Gettysburg next Wednesday. DD Kris and I leave on the 21st for our cruise. Time sure is flying by!! She's having second thoughts about parasailing, but I'm still good to go, so I'm yanking her along.

Laundry calls so I better get off here for a bit. Everyone have a great day!!

I am back! What a mind numbing meeting that was...but it is over!

Jenn~It is soooo good to uh, "see" you again. I know we all missed you. I thought one of those hot construction guys took you away. Speaking of which...any prospects??

Judy~ I agree about the withdrawls. I really feel a void in my heart and miss you all a lot...perhaps too much! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT TRIP!

Jane~ update us on things. What is new? How are things, um...comin' along? hahaha

OK...gotta run for now! My dissertation is really coming along. I'll post more late tonight! I've my group for diss tonight!

xoxoxoxoxo

TracyinKS -- When are you going to Vegas??? Can we ALL meet you there??

Hi violets!!

Jenn-good to see you! Sounds like yu have a full plate and that you are loving it! I am so glad for you.

Judy-I am glad I made the decision to stay home too. Really after looking at the numbers it was the only thing that made sense...but I am happy it worked out this way :angry:

Terri-wow, you do wanna go on a trip soon don'tcha? Bad enough to crash TracyinKS trip...lol

Terri & Haydee-weekdays for me it would have to be either lunch or early dinner cause of macy. After July 3rd I will have loads more time :smile:

TracyinKS-whatcha up to?

OK....someone come over here and get this can of whipped cream away from me........

Have a good evening violets!

Tracy~ BACK AWAY FROM THE WHIPPED CREAM...pass it over here:biggrin:.

Haydee~ Thanks so much...I finally got my Flava hat and all the cool clothes! Please tell me how much I owe you??? Also, I didn't get any Cracklins? Are you trying to tell me something?? I am so glad to have my magnet, my book mark, my Violet notepad, my candle...it was like I was reliving my Texas trip all over again! Thanks Violets for everything!

OK...gotta run...bbl

I do love it... and Pam... well... they all visit me every day but the same 6 all the time... in another 2 weeks I will have a real home there, electricity and .... hmmmmmmmmm 10 crews at 1 time and they will have to come sign in with me.. like i am the gate keeper...

we went to the bar for dinner, i tried wings, ate 3 and choked... so now i'm having a good night drink and heading to bed. 4:30 comes early

anyway someone who i had not seen in months was there and she was staring me up and down with the holy shit look..... felt great

anyway... off to bed... love ya all

Hey Girlies~

I just sent Judy a picture, requesting she resize it for me and post on our thread. I just got the piece I bought in Gruene!!! It is just beautiful and looks GREAT in my home. I bought it quickly...even for me. But I knew it when I saw it that it was meant to be w/ me!!!:o It is hanging on the wall in the dining room area. Anyway, when Judy (THANKSTHANKSTHANKS) posts it...ya'll will know what it is.

It is so special to me. It is from the 1800's and is from England. But forever to me it will be known as, "the piece I bought in Gruene on one of the bestest times of my life...w/ my lifelong friends":wub::tt1::angry::grouphug::smile::grouphug::lol:

oh.. my sweet roomie= thanks for teaching me how to take a pic... i took one driving down the road, was not smiling but looked great otherwise... not looking up but with the camera up in the air....

i'll post it tomorrow

Evening, Violets. I just got home and got to my email and found the message from my roomie. Here's the pic..... It's gorgeous, PaMELa!!

LOL!!!!!!!!! Glad I could help! Can't wait to see it... also l loved the jobsite pics.. I love the trees outside your window.. I can sooo see you there fitting right in.

I NEED ANOTHER GRUENE WEEKEND! I was pretty good on food today.. well, except for the cheese nips and ice cream bar.. (but at least it wasn't a LARGE JAVA CHILLER! LOL

I am uploading a VLog to myspace right now.. Takes forever.....

I'm halfway freaking out about this "year two" of bandland... I don't know why.. I guess is because I wore a size 12 old navy slack yesterday and I can remember the days of just DREAMING about getting into my 14's again.....and those beloved size 12 Levis..... I know that I'm sabotaging myself by eating shit...... I think something must be shifting... (body wise) because in the last two days I've had people ask me if I've lost more weight.. (most at work have no clue I'm banded) Ohhhh Robby pulled a good one today...

He apparently pulled his pee pee out and p'd all over the playground at daycare.. (he and another little boy) Tomorrow we go to get the xrays and hopefully NOT a cast... but I have a feeling they will cast it because although its not hurting or even bruised anymore.. he is favoring it by turning the foot in... and I'm going to tell the doc about it...........

The purple queen is still living.. so I haven't killed it yet! I really need to get out in my yard and do some work, but I've been so dang tired lately...

although I did take Robby to the pool last night and once again I wasn't the biggest one there...... I looked at some of the ladies and wondered if they had lost a bunch of weight because a couple had really hanging aprons......weird how I "see" people now...... oh and I even went down the Water slide with Robby.... (he was pretty much thinking I was THE coolest mom around!)

Jen: Yes I miss the quiet time reading a book on the back porch of our back porch!

So I guess I'll sign off......... and tell each and everyone of you that I MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY..

OH and I'll be at the Wynn in Vegas the last weekend in June! I'm flying in early on Friday morning and leave Sunday afternoon!

Man that post was a rambling mess......... kinda like the way I feel right now! gnight my lovelies!

Damn Tracy~ I'll be in Vegas the 20th - 23rd to see George Micheal! Wouldn't have been a blast to have been able to see each other!

Who wants to come to Palm Springs in the Fall?

Judy~ mmmwwahhh! Love ya and thanks so much for sharing my pic for me! Isn't it perfectly "at home" here!

xoxox

Tracy~ We had a kid pull it out in class the other day and pee in the class (NOT MY CLASS). I know my brother used to love to pee outside...got yourself a little man there!

• I've been known to pee out in the world if the drinks were strong enough! :thumbup::biggrin::thumbup:

Hey Girlies~

I just sent Judy a picture, requesting she resize it for me and post on our thread. I just got the piece I bought in Gruene!!!

It is so special to me. It is from the 1800's and is from England. But forever to me it will be known as, "the piece I bought in Gruene on one of the bestest times of my life...w/ my lifelong friends":wub::thumbup::thumbup::grouphug::thumbup::grouphug::thumbup:

That is the coolest!! ...and you're gonna make me cry with all this mushy stuff you guys!!! Then I look at that picture below Tracy's signature...Then I think about how it's gonna be like FOREVER before we can get together again...Then I just want to cry. :thumbup:

Who wants to come to Palm Springs in the Fall?

I do!!! Let's plan something. I've got to have something to hang onto!! You tell me when.

Jenn - Glad to see you posting again!! If you're interested, I got a employee discount flyer for a Dell laptop that was something like $680?! I c

I'm gonna be out of touch after tomorrow morning thru Sunday...going to the River G! I'll be thinking of you all!

Terri~ I am here from mid Aug on! Your ass is used to the hot...so come in the summer instead! The fall is great...anytime...Free place to stay! gosh I'd love to see you...any and all of you! I am serious...you tell me when.

Say hello to Gruene! Have fun!

xoxoxo