Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good morning lovies! Pammy, I wish I would have seen your message. I would have called you in a heart beat! Call me tonight if you have a minute...

TracyK - I'M SO JEALOUS of you being able to be a stay home mom! But you earned it and you deserve it!! Your little Macy doesn't realize how lucky she just became...

Terry - I forgot to mention how wonderful you and your family looked in your son's graduation picture. Your baby boy is all grown up!

Suzie - how much longer till the pool is ready?? I'm sure you can't wait. You can wait until July to turn on your A/C? Oh my gosh, that must be heaven. We turn our A/C's on in February here in Houston. And they run until December!

Okay Terry and TracyK... where are we meeting and how quickly is this happening? I need a Violet Hug!

When ya'll meet up with Haydee, beat her with a stick for me. :smash:

Anyone notice these smilies? They kind of creep me out -

:Dancing_O_o::cursing::Dancing_sad::ohmy::Dancing_hmm:

Good morning.

Pam I wanted to call you last night, but my phone wasn't charged and my charger was at work!! I think I would have been able to spit out a hi before my phone went dead!!

My tests are scheduled for next Thursday.

I got my pictures I ordered from the photobucket?, and they turned out fine. I got some doubles and triples of the riverwalk, anyone want some??? I cropped (I know you guys are amazed I did this!!) the picture of us on the bridge in San Antonio, and it turned out great. I wish I would have cropped it more. I got a 5 x 7 of the one that Tracy put the Shrinking Violet thing on and it didn't upsize very well, kind of blurry. I wanted to put that on my refrigerator with the magnet from Judy (Thanks Judy). Okay I am rambling so I will stop!!

Ya'll might want to check out this tip o' the day.... very zen...

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f91/shrinkn-violets-tip-o-day-51081/index4.html#post862668

Haydee & Tracy - I'm off all next week....and my 50th birthday is Friday!!! Can we get together sometime during the week? I'm out of town this Thurs-Sun.

Haydee - I also meant to mention that maybe if you try eating more fibrous foods (esp. raw fruits/veggies) that you'll stay fuller longer. Have you tried that?

Laura, Why am I beating Haydee??

She'll know! She needs to love herself as much as we love her, and it will take several Violet hugs.. and a beating. :cursing:

Edited by FairyFacade

She'll know! She needs to love herself as much as we love her, and it will take several Violet hugs.. and a beating. :cursing:

Ahhhh.... very good point, Grasshopper.

PREPARE THE WHIPS!!!

jennifur!!! I see you online!! you better be preparing a post, girlfriend!

Okay TracyK, any day is good for me, when can you swing it? Where are we meeting?? I don't mind driving wherever. Just let me know...

Aaaannnnddd, what ya'll don't know.... is that I enjoy being whipped. So there. I'll enjoy it! Ha!

Haydee, I knew I liked you. Whipping is my favorite, right up there with a good spanking. Next get-together we will be roommates. :Dancing_hmm: :Dancing_O_o: :smash: :eek:

LOL :cursing: :ohmy: :Dancing_sad:

We'll look for a room that sleeps 3.........:cursing:

Yes I am finally online. I hit an email so I could catch up (went back to my last post)

So ... where do I start?

I miss you all terribly, I miss coffee in the morning and laughing so hard i can't stand straight from the pain in my stomach.

Jane... did you ever get the batteries????

Kat - how are you feelin'?

Tracyk- congrats .... I think you will be so happy

Michelle, Hey... what ever the question was... I raised my hand.

Tracyks- omg you should go on another "you" trip or do something special for you... I hope those boys appreciate you.... don't you miss the quiet sitting on the porch reading???

Terry - did you already go back or going this weekend??? maybe you can find your way up north to have coffee here..

Pam - you must be so glad school is almost done?

Laura - your dad is chartering a plane and taking us to Vegas??? LOL

Denise - nice to see you are around,... how is the grandchild? you must be loving it!

Haydee - hey there girlfriend.... thanks again for the presents... they were really good... how's things going with you?

Judy - How are you doing... been enjoying the hot tub? Do you go in when it is hot outside? We are about to get a mid july hotspell this weekend - how is it there?

Me... well, I just started eating this week, I was only having a chicken tender if that a day and obviously in starvation mode and didn't lose an ounce. I am forcing myself to eat... like day 1.

I made a fresh mozz cheese & tomatoe salad, have 1/3 cup of that every day. Found these great pretzels, they are from Snyders, and are buffalo wing flavor... which is great and satisfying for me since that is what I crave. have 1/3 cup of those a day, a south beach diet Breakfast bar, 10g Protein 140 cal and I made pulled pork and have 1/4 -1/2 cup of that for dinner. I just started that Tuesday and finally going down again... was 202 this morning, almost back to onderland.

My job... hmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE IT. I am completely exhausted getting up at 430 and working and driving for an hour every day, taking care of house, pool, lawn, dinners for kids... i've been falling asleep on the couch at 5pm getting up and doing a little more and in bed by 9:30. DD had needed her computer for end of the year projects and I just have not had the energy to really care or deal with my computer. I still don't know what i'm going to do... but i miss it....I use it for so many things and i go to reach for it and it is gone.

Anyway... I'm going to see if i can post some pics I took today at work ... I was the only one there and was fooling around... they were digging right where I was and got great shots

I'm going to keep my puter on for a day or 2, i need to do some work so i'll be around

love and miss you all

hey there suzie... get that ac on???

Ok final pic... where the dozers are... that is the future parking lot...

That is my hardhat... and yes... the sams 20oz water bottle is full of crystal light rasp green tea

I only share my port o pot with my boss right now... the workers have their own on the other side... so I'm drinking my 80oz a day

As for the pic attached to this... see in the far right corner the dumpster? well, besides that is bigger than my office... that is where they decided my new perm trailer that is scheduled for delivery the 13th will be located. I'll post pics of that too.

Anyhoo... I'm off to pick up ds, i got out of work early because it was raining and came home to catch up in the quiet!

Looks fun (and dirty) Jennifer!!

Why aren't you eating chicken wings? I make them at home (non-fried), taste like from a restaurant and aren't any worse than eating normal chicken. Buy chicken wings, cover them in a chicken wing sauce (I use Budweiser brand, 15 calorie per serving), bake em in the oven.