Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

TracyK, Jane, and Pamela-----------one of the things I lost in my post the other day was my thank you's for my get well cards--and I got another note from Jane today!!!!

Thank you all so much----when I would waddle my way to the mail box and find one of them I was SOOOOOO uplifted, I cannot tell you!

I DID tell you-in detail, and told everyone about how Tracy's card had ducks (soup and Quackers) swimming on it as opposed to snakes and turtles!!!

Then the post went to LaLa land---and with it my brain.

I love you all and thank you so much!!!

API was fun, I got lots of compliments---made me feel wonderful, and I about foundered myself on some pulled pork that Weatherford had made....omg it was sooooooo good and tender, and I want more!!!

I did a quick stop at Penney's and met my Mom to check out some of the Doorbuster sales they were having. Mom needed some things for Dad's class reunion, and I need pants that stay up! I bought 2 pair of denim capri's and a printed pair of Gloria Vanderbilt capri's and a pair of Sag Harbor khaki capri's---all of them fit, over my bandages, and my compression which I will be in for another 6-8 weeks so needed clothes. The Denim are size 12 and the others size 10!! I about fell over in the dressing room! I was about reduced to tears!!! And to put on pants and not have the belly hanging in them and over them was absolutely wonderful, no 2 ways about it.

I did decide that shopping could definitely be dangerous though!!! I bought what I figured I needed during the sale and will fill in with Walmart etc. But I could have spent big bucks and enjoyed the heck out of it!!!

Saw my ex husnand--Manda's Dad, at the golf course, he about tripped over the kid that was with them doing a double take when we went by! He is a jerk, but not the mean one!! He was with his brother, so I figure the kid was one of his brothers grandkids---they have all grown so fast I cannot keep up with them!! His brother is the maintenance man for all the golf carts at the Country Club---and he is a hillbilly through and through! He wears around ratty old bib overalls, and sometimes a dirty tshirt, sometimes nothing under the bibs---very out of place!! But he is, who he is!!! Anyway Shane was a bit shocked by my change I believe, I had not seen him in minimally 75 pounds, and my surgery!

Well the guys have my sons chopper up an running....Rick is frothing at the bit to build his own now. I am being the mean wife and keep telling him.....not until the new shop is up-------I want no more motorcycles in my garage!!! Or on the back porch, or in the shed.....or at the farm.....with ATV's and bikes we are in the double digits now.....he needs to build a new place to store them before aquiring more!!! Men! LOL

Well I am going to get some things done....then sit for awhile I am tired!

Kat

Made it to work, weird day, but good. Am glad this week is over!!! You know I had to work 5 days this week!! I haven't done that in a few weeks!!

I still think about that Flameado thing I had. It was sooo good.

I got double a's but forgot c's, my honorary violet will just have to wait another day!! If we take our significant others on our next vacation, do I take my violet?!

TracyKS How is your back/bottom??????

Kat, how is the pain now?

Well I am off to get some things done!!

Jane

If we take our significant others on our next vacation, do I take my violet?!

Yes but we can skip the introductions....:(

If we take our significant others on our next vacation, do I take my violet?!

Yes but we can skip the introductions....:(

:thumbup::lol::cool2::lol:

Hi Violets-what a relaxing day! I put a roast in the crock pot this morning then I laid around like a slug and read my book for a while then went shopping. Mom called and said that we are invited to her house tomorrow to go swimming. WOOHOOO! I love pools now as opposed to before when I had a phobia of them!

Kat-I am glad the card made it to you. I thought it was cute. How is Kinsey coping with not being with you as much as usual?

Have a great evening everyone!

roflmao Michelle!!!

Jane, travelling with your new Boyfriend is tricky. You may want to leave him home :(

Since you got the double A's, go try out the bullet!!!!!

Jane?? Oh Jaaaaaaaaaaaane!????

guess she's busy.

Well, got my kid all gradjiated. Big day! He didn't like all the attention....it makes him very uncomfortable. You can even see it in the pics. The first one is my DH, and both kids. The 2nd one is Evan and his girlfriend, who he's been with for 2+ years.

That is a great pic terry!!! Wow he looks really young!! So weird that an 18 year old looks like a baby to me, and I'm only 24????? Ohh and do you have a before pic available? Can't remember if I have seen one, but I have a hard time ever picturing you fat!!!!

Here ya go, Laura.... these fat enough for ya?? Oh and that last one...in the black and white dress?.... I've got so much hardware on I can hardly breathe!

Edited by TerriDoodle

Kat, thanks for all the nice things you said about not "needing" the PS, etc. But I'm doing it for ME more than anyone. I'm really not a vain person or care that much what other people think ...but I just didn't like what I saw in the mirror. I realize that the face lift is rather drastic...that's why I decided not to do it (that plus the $$$$!!!). But the fillers are kinda cheap and I definitely need the eyelid surgery...it affects my vision!

BTW, I really enjoyed hearing about your shopping experience today!! WOOO HOOOO!!! Way, way cool!! I can't believe you tried on all those clothes AND went to the golf thing!! Sheesh!! You must really be getting around! $20 says you're gonna be sore and tired tomorrow! Take it easy, ok?

Hey Vi's~

WOW...2 weeks ago I was playing pool in Texas!

Terri~ I love the pix...you have a beautiful family! You look smokin' hot in the family pic...but you look just as beautiful in the other pix too!

Sex and the City was wonderful! I laughed...I cried...what a great ride that was!:laugh::thumbup: 2 thumbs way up!

Gonna go and play scrab...should be a great night...I napped until 7pm!

Wow Terry!! I don't think I've ever seen those, I never could have pictured that in my head. Way to lose the weight!!

I think we are going Tues. to see Sex n the City. Is it really 3 hours long? The kid at the movie theatre said it was.. not that I'm complaining, just seems weird..

Terri-love the pics! You look fantastic. Your son looks younger than your daughter. When was the graduation, Saturday?

I heard something on the news and it freaked me out. I knew it already but I guess hearing it on the morning news really triggered something in me. If a hurricane does any damage to the oil platforms in the Gulf this year, gas prices will just about double. EEK! That is freaky.

Have a great day everyone. I will check back in when we get home from moms.