Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Home again------can't say as I am dancing a jig, I am beat!!! I stopped at the grocery store----kicked my butt!!

Dr. took a new culture, said we might have some infection but the biggest part of my drainage is from some big fancy word meaning FAT necrosis----yep dying fat! He said during the TT he cut the blood supply to even some residual fat in my abdominal area, so now it is dying off from lack of blood supply. He said it basically melts....ends up looking a bit like chicken fat. Which is what I have going on---I was worried when I saw the yellowy white gunk --but he said puss from infection will have a definitive yellow/green color, and is usually accompanied by some sort of indicator--heat or redness. I have none, but he said an incision this size it is quite common to end up with a minor infection, but it is looking good he said, he removed some more of the strips, so now the incision shows----so I will for sure take some pics-----scary CHIT!!!!

He said belly button looked fine, no worse for the wear from my coughing. He showed me exactly how to push back against it when I get that way, or when I eventually sneeze. It will help assure that it does not herniate he said.

I used to have kids that would freak out over being able to pick their own snack.....their eyes would get so big, like they were doing such a big NO NO!! I kept a huge yellow tupperware bowl full of a variety of things from cheese and crackers to fruit to some Little Debbie Snacks, little toy popsicle things they could trade me for a popsicle--anything I could think of. I always let them choose from the bowl, figuring what sounded good to me or to another kid might not to everyone. I had one little girl that no matter what, everyday for I would guess 6 years she ate a Honeybun---never wavering in her choice---she says she still eats them!!!

Little kids are so much fun!

Kat

Pammy - your bouganvilia look beautiful!! Mine are coming along good. Now that I'm basically ignoring them they are blooming like crazy! Go figure...

Judy - Cracklings are fried out fat! Don't wanna get to technical but basically it's the fatty layer of skin on the cow. They chop it up, dehydrate it and then throw it in a fryer. And yes Terry - I also like the ones that are teeth breakers! I chop them up and put them in a taco.

Scales: So I'm finally back down to what I was pre-Violets party. My dang body is just loving 232 though. I had been stuck at 232 for a bit before and now i'm stuck at 232 again. I seriously need to move more. I've been kinda static since even before the violets bash.

This week has been super busy here at work and next week will be more of the same. I am very seriously considering the move to the new job...

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We're gonna drive down to Galveston and enjoy some of this sunshine. We'll be back Sunday night. Talk to ya'll then...

Lovies...Haydee

I tried a java chiller last week, I gotta say.. wasn't my thang. It tasted just like the Protein Drink I use to make (to tough it out). If you like them java chillers, you need to try it.. tasted just the same. Make strong expresso, freeze them into ice cube trays, then mix a couple with a scoop of vanilla Protein Powder, a dash of splenda, and a dash of skim milk.. blend and ta-da.. java chiller. Seriously.

My sister played this song for me, first time I heard it I just laughed at her.. now it's catchy and I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs2in76ckcg

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky Laura to not like the Java Chiller!

Tracy: YOU ARE an evil evil woman!!!! (now come here and fix my brows!) LOL

I am outright HUNGRY ........... weird feeling.... I surely hope my fill is not giving way???? unless it means I'm getting ready to lose some more fat around my stomach!

Maybe it's "sympathy fat ooze" for Kat! Y'know, like sympathy pregnancy symptoms. Kat... that just sounds gross... but if that's how to get rid of it, then...

Raise your hand if you wish you could time-travel back 2 weeks and be in Gruene w/a 'rita in one hand, a camera in the other, & a smile & a laugh on your face!! :w00t: ME! ME!

ME!!! I wannabe with my Violets.....but I want it to be now, I am not wanting to travel back in time, that would mean this last week and a half would have to be relived.....no thanks!!! The TT has actually been easier than I anticipated, but not something I would wanna do again for fun!!!!

Yeah me and my dyin' fat just wanna get together with all y'all again.....SOON!

Kat

I tried a java chiller last week, I gotta say.. wasn't my thang. It tasted just like the Protein drink I use to make (to tough it out). If you like them java chillers, you need to try it.. tasted just the same. Make strong expresso, freeze them into ice cube trays, then mix a couple with a scoop of vanilla protein powder, a dash of splenda, and a dash of skim milk.. blend and ta-da.. java chiller. Seriously.

Ugh, sounds like too much work. I'll just go through the drive thru.... :tt2:

Tracy-come here :w00t:

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We're gonna drive down to Galveston and enjoy some of this sunshine. We'll be back Sunday night. Talk to ya'll then...

Wave at me as you pass by!! :w00t:

I'm back....

Came home from work without batteries, but will buy them this weekend. You guys are soo funny!!! I forgot all about the shower massage thing!! that is tooo funny, I laughed, but not as much as I did two weeks ago................................ My question is who will come to my house if I die and remove them????

Now I know why I'm the one with the blonde hair.< /span>

Hubby got me a real nice expensive camera for Christmas several years ago. I use it all the time. Well, here lately I have had to use my sisters camera because mine quit. I recharged the battery and all but it still wouldn't work. I went back to the store to see if they could fix it and they said it would have to be sent to the main headquarters for them to look at and see what was wrong with it. So I kept putting it off. Hubby got on me last night about getting the camera fixed and I said I hated to send it. I wanted to find a new battery to see if thta was the problem. So off to Radio Shack I go. Sure enough, all it needed was a new battery. 8 months and that is all it needed..... DUHHHHHH.

While I was at Radio Shack I guess I should have bought some batteries and sent them to Jane????????

The rest of our fencing material came today so I guess that's what we will be doing this weekend. Still no pool installer, and they are calling for more storms next week. Yikes

Have a great evening.

LOL Jane.. ironically, my mom says the same thing. That's what you people worry about?! Like you're so unique, no one else has seen one before? Pff!!

My mom keeps hers in her safe, with her will and other important stuff.. yeesh. And if she dies, I am to dispose of it before anyone else knows.

Hey Lunasa, I see you lurking there. Hope all is well with you.

Hubby and I have decided to not turn our AC on till July. So can I come and stay with someone till than???? I'm neat and clean and the bonus is you don't have to feed me.

Any takers?????????????? :(

I hope my antibiotics will not be affected by my fake pina colada, cuz I am a sittin' here enjoying it!!! Wish y'all were here with me!

Manda is not bringing the girl and her dogs to the parade. They bought a new boat, and the guys who brought it, did not latch the gate, and the dogs escaped. 3 hours later she finally found both dogs, but the pug has been hurt and cannot walk on his hind leg, so she has him at the vet now being xrayed. I hate that, Kinsey was so excited----and she would have been so "doggone" cute!! oh well.....guess I might as well stay home and rest tonight then.

OK, so that's not happening!!! LOL, life is so crazy! I guess Jason is bringing Kinsey to see the parade anyway---and we are all going to go have Mexican food! Wish that they made that cheese thing Jane had in Gruene.....mmmmmmmm

OK-----------so I was seriously going to send Jane some batteries, and was going to make a half assed guess at size being similar--batteries girls! Went and checked mine, and OMG girls they corroded in there!!! Scared to ask what THAT means!!!

I need Pamela's party fer sure fer sure now!!

Gotta go----check in later!!

Kat

Did ya'll (pronounced: "dijall" :() go to Pamela's party and leave me here alone??? SOmebody forgot to come by and pick me up!!!