Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Morning Vi's~

I am having my special party tonight...I really really wish everyone could be there! Especially Jane! I too love that pix and the look on Jane's face was PRICELESS...Terri and Laura you are my kindred spirits!

Interesting day today for me. My afternoon group is going to the San Diego Wild Animal Park today! So I am covering a couple of classes since my kids will be gone!

I can't say it enough...I miss my Violets!

Kat...we want pix. Send 'em to our personal emails, I am dying to see. That is if you feel comfortable sharing. :thumbup:

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxo

Pammie... What's the web site for your "party" tonight?? Inquiring minds want to know! :thumbup: You take catalog orders, right??

Raise your hand if you think Jane won't be posting for awhile! :tt2:

Great idea Michelle~ I'll get the party # from the lady tonight and post the link.

Remember the Sex and the City episode...when they had to do an intervention on Charolett...cause she wouldn't leave the house after the girls got her a Rabbit? LMAO! Gonna go see the movie noon Sat!

Well I will try to go stand in the playroom mirror and snap some to go with the before pics and get them to you guys.

I am seeing my PS this morning at 10:45. The seepage from the incision is just getting worse. There is no odor, no redness, no heat, no pain---it just leaks. Don't know if it is an indication my drains should have remained in longer or what----but it is kinda scary. The one spot it is draining so bad, the steristrips are off, and the incision is just a fine line, looks like if it ever heals it will be a minor scar---compared to some.

I think I am a little paranoid, but my neighbor come to see me the other day, and now she is back in the hospital with her MRSA infection. She did not touch me, let alone my incision--but as I say I am paranoid!!!

I am still coughing, but not badly, and am able to breath deep this morning. YAY

I may have to send Jane a package too-------anyone know what size of batteries she needs???!!! Don't think I won't roomie!!

I picture her post in a new font, full of curly cues!!!

That is terrrible that they cancelled Josh's surgery with so little notice. I realize it happens, Dr.'s are just people, but the poor kid has stressed so much and then will have to do it all over again....any idea when?

Before banding, my ring size had gone up to a 10! Now it is a 7. I thought that is where it would stay and was ready to get my real wedding rings sized. But now my 7's are spinning on my hand----so guess I will continue to wait a bit longer---aarrgghh!!

The sides of my band are lattice----so sizing it one time is it, or it will mess with the design he said, especially taking so much off, my lattice might end up the underneath side of my ring. It might prove to not work at all---which would make me sad.....NOT sad enough to want to fit it at a size 10 again!!

Terry.....for several months I know Manda had kept a separate bedroom. But in the last few times they were around, I notice him touching her-he walked up behind her during the Mothers Day cook out, and was rubbing her shoulders, and he held his hand at her waist as she went through the back door. And for some reason she had Kinsey in her arms when the guys come off the back property from pitching horseshoes and he come up and put his arms around both of them. I watched Manda closely, she did not recoil! She smiled a lot at him. She is happy, whatever is going on.

We had a looong talk about it when she moved back in. The kids were together from their Sophmore year of high school. They were one anothers best friends, and only go-to person the years they were in Hawaii. Together they went to planned parenthood when they were ready to make that move back many years ago, and were each others first.

I honestly think Jason decided he had missed out on all the single fun he should have had. And when he began fooling around online----Manda left and never looked back. I kind of think she too had those feelings of "what else is out there?"

When Jason had the "talk" with Rick---since they work together and all---he told Rick, that he compared everyone out there to Manda and no one come close, and he wanted his family back, and hoped to try to make it work. So Rick talked to Manda, and she said she was not making any rash decisions, but she had never really stopped loving him, he was Kinsey's Dad. Then we backed out of it, and have tried to stay that way. She is our DD and if she finds herself in a bad place we will be there as always.....but I seriously hope she is happy. Life is too short to live it by everyone elses rules if you can find a way to be happy.

Tonight they are coming over and Kinsey is taking 2 of the dogs in the pet parade. Our little town is having Fiesta Days---a carnival is in town, we have a big parade tomorrow morning, lots of vendors around, kind of like the Gruene square thing--and tonight they have a Pet Parade, kids with their animals, and they will crown the Prince and Princess---little kids compete a penny a vote for the title, money is donated to the Boys & Girls Club.

Kinsey has her pink cowboy boots, and some Daisy Duke shorts with a pink & white gingham shirt, and her pink cowboy hat. Dozer the Chihuahua has a suede fringed shirt with a sherriffs badge, and Potter the Pug, has a cowboy hat ( I bet he does NOT keep on!) and a denim shirt. Manda will walk with them all down the parade. Kids come with goats, chickens, snakes, and tons of kittens and dogs. My kids through the years took everything from ponies to guinie pigs!!!

I hope I feel up to being able to be there for it all!!!

Better go get myself ready. I think Sofi is coming down today too---we might do lunch.< /strong>

Let ya know what the Dr, says!

Kat

I miss our being together too---------more than I can say!

I wanted to go see Sex & The City movie tonight, but our fancy theatre's VIP is sold out for the next couple of days.. DARN!! Can't go to a movie like that without a martini in hand.

I went and saw What Happens in Vegas last night. I can't stand Cameron Diaz, but I really wanted to see it. As always, she annoyed the crap out of me, but the movie was cute.

Oh... macy got to go on her very first field trip today. She was excited cause she had to bring a sack lunch with her for the picnic part of it. When I brought her to school she wanted to eat her lunch THEN...So...I ended up explaining the whole "you have to wait until it is lunch time to eat your lunch" thing. She was crushed. She wanted her pringles ASAP

Tracy~BBchatter.com says they will be back on July1, so it will start around then. For the last 9 years, it has always been right around the 4th of July. I will be in Europe, but don't be surprised if I call you and ask what is going on on the show, lol! Last summer, from Cape Cod, I called my friend and asked her to go to bbchatter for an update.

I like Cameron Diaz, she is a doll. I loved it when she was with Justin Timberlake...oooo yeah, he IS my boyfriend. I have posters of him in my locker at work from students. I thought they made a great couple. Plus she was a cutie with Jared Letto too! I wannna see her Vegas movie...but Sex comes first! I am gonna go buy advanced tix for tomorrow's show after school!

We are in the computer lab now...I need to watch the little inmates, I mean children...just to make sure they are on appropriate sites...BBL

Tracy, that reminds me when I taught 1st grade. It was the first day of school and I had this little lovebug named James (I LOVED HIM...HE WAS MY FAV SSSHHH) Anyway, since kindergarten is only 1/2 day in California soooo the first day of 1st grade...he had his first lunch pale. It was like 9am, and he was crying cause he wanted his "wunch". Then at recess at 10:15, he got all excited cause he thought he could have his "wunch". Then finally he had his lunch. But he was in tears afterwards cause he insisted he was supposed to go home and take his nap now:confused:. That was what he did the year before. He cried everyday after "wunch" for that first week.

AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE LOL

No, we don't have a reschedule date as of yet.......

I am ready to go home....... I'm sooooooooooo sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy!

That purple heart stuff looks pretty invasive but I have the perfect trouble spot for it ... It might not make it through the winter here but I'm willling to try it. Terry thank you so much for looking it up for me!

AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE LOL

ya know...sonic will put you an extra shot of espresso in a java chiller to wake you up. :tt2::tt2: :w00t:

AWWWW,,,,poor little guy!!!

Tracy, that reminds me when I taught 1st grade. It was the first day of school and I had this little lovebug named James (I LOVED HIM...HE WAS MY FAV SSSHHH) Anyway, since kindergarten is only 1/2 day in California soooo the first day of 1st grade...he had his first lunch pale. It was like 9am, and he was crying cause he wanted his "wunch". Then at recess at 10:15, he got all excited cause he thought he could have his "wunch". Then finally he had his lunch. But he was in tears afterwards cause he insisted he was supposed to go home and take his nap now:confused:. That was what he did the year before. He cried everyday after "wunch" for that first week.

We are in the computer lab now...I need to watch the little inmates, I mean children...just to make sure they are on appropriate sites...BBL

LOL... that's what Evan calls his fellow-students..."the other inmates"...LOL! But he's all done with that now!! He's sooooooooooo excited!

AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE LOL

ya know...sonic will put you an extra shot of espresso in a java chiller to wake you up. :tt2::tt2: :w00t:

YOU ARE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!