Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

So are Manda and her ex like "together together"?? Hmmmmm!!!

OMG...Guess what??? Did you guess? We are going to see...wait for it...MADONNA!!!! I am freaking out...so excited! Show is in Nov @ Dodger Stadium!!! Tix go on sale Sunday, but I bought them on www.stubhub.com if anyone is interested!

woofreakinhoo! I love Madonna!

Ok I'm SO jealous!!! I LOVE Madonna!!!!

I believe Laura sent me my package!!! I went to the store to buy batteries, and guess what! I got home and forgot the batteries!!!!!

I got my computer back!!! It works!!! Fifty dollars for them to tell me it works!!!

I got my package today Haydee!!! I must have been beauty napping when you guys had this conversation, and was jealous but I came home today and voila I had a package that didn't need batteries!!!! Thanks!!!

Well going to get some things done and will talk to you all later.

Jane

Thanks Roomie~ That was terrible!

Janie~ You crack me up! Welcome back to a good puter :thumbup:. I'd need rehab if I didn't have my LBT!

Gotta run...too busy w/ the party tomorrow!

xoxoxoxoxox

Denise, Check that site out. I think she is doing a show in San Jose or No. Cal somewhere. Tix were not too bad! I too lovelovelove Madonna...I am too excited! She is going all over the country.

Terry & Jane - Yes, I sent it the day after we got back!! You should have received it by now?! They said they sent it on the 21st. I sent it to the Unit J address, that's right isn't it?

I got it Laura!!!:biggrin2:

I am amazed at how giving you guys are!!!!! I really mean that seriously!!!!!

Jane

Tracy-good job on sending the chiller back! Part of a shake is better than a whole chiller...I guess. Calorie wise. lol

See? Laura agrees with me about the pimento cheese on the cracklins. BUT...I have no pimento cheese in the house and I have no plan on buying any, so its cool!

Pamela-I wanna go see Madonna!! She is coming to Houston in November too. She is my FAV!

OK, so I weighed this morning and have lost 4 pounds of the 17 I gained so 13 to go. This next week is the week before TOM and I always lose very well that week so I will keep my fingers crossed!

Jane-have fun :thumbup:

Have a great day violets! TGIF!

Up and was taking a shower when I heard thunder. We have a little storm going thru right now. Than it's supposed to be hot and muggy today. Yuck.

Not much going on here. kinda like it that way. I do have to go in to work for a few hours. Think maybe I'll try to make some sun-tea today. I love that stuff.

Everyone have a great day. Hugs.

Good Morn, Vi's~~

The scale was lower today for me, too... yay... I need to get rid of my May Party Weight and get back to some serious LOSING!

TGIF! Enjoy it, everyone!!

Good Morning, Violets..

Ethan is here and we've had Breakfast and he's laying on the couch resting now. Hopefully we can call it a nap if he manages to close his eyes for awhile. Today is the Bobster's birthday, but we're not celebrating til tomorrow with a cook out if the weather holds.

The kids and I got him a Kindle electronic book as his gift. The Bobster is a reading fiend and I have tons and tons of books all over the house. Hopefully this nifty little gadget will alleviate some of that problem.

We're going to do some deep cleaning of the house today. Can't do outside work since it's raining and supposed to continue all day. It's 52 out and dark and dreary.

We went to a friends house for dinner and everytime in the past that we went there, I've had to PB. I told her my goal was not to PB this time and wooooooooo hooooooooooo I didn't!! Her husband said.. "we have to keep inviting Judy over for dinner until she doesn't throw up anymore". Nice to have that reputation, eh????

She's a wonderful cook and I just had little bits of everything and ended my eating way after all of them so I was a good bandster.

My goal for the next week is to stay away from ice cream and sweets. They have been my downfall lately starting with the M&Ms and pecan brittle at Gruene!! Must stop, must stop, must stop!!!:tt2::nono::thumbup::cuss:

Time to get some cleaning done.. Everyone have a great day!!

Haydee.. love the cracklins'. What does it mean on the bag when it says Fried-out fat? Just curious.

GOOD MORNING! Well, Josh's surgery got cancelled at 10:30 p.m. last night.. Dr. took sick.

I did not bring a thermos of coffee with me today trying to force myself to drink Water instead......... (hasn't worked yet) 184 again today...

Have a great day.. I'll be back

Tracy was it rescheduled? I guess if you are sick, you are sick, but wow, you really schedule for things like that.

I hope this finds everyone doing well today. I want to keep sleeping and not go to work. But so much for the sleeping, I am going to hop in shower and go to work!!

Have a good one!!

Terry & Jane - Yes, I sent it the day after we got back!! You should have received it by now?! They said they sent it on the 21st. I sent it to the Unit J address, that's right isn't it?
I was gonna lay odds that some postal worker hijacked it!! LOL
I got it Laura!!!:biggrin2:

I am amazed at how giving you guys are!!!!! I really mean that seriously!!!!!

Jane

Oh, Jane.... this will be the BEST gift ANYONE could ever give you!!! That, and the shower head your uncle installed .... :smile: I still laugh at that!! Your uncle!!.... WAY too funny.
......I want to keep sleeping and not go to work. But so much for the sleeping, I am going to hop in shower and go to work!!

Have a good one!!

....and GET BATTERIES!!!

Can't wait to read Janie's post in the morning!!! :thumbup::w00t::tt2:

Who's got the picture of Janie standing there with her jaw dropped listening to Pamela and Laura at the Gruene Hall?? That's a priceless photo too.......