Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

LOL Terry, give me your high payin' job huh? Would be all good, but I have no idea how or what to do as a mod.......me is a dummy!!!!

I am off to go see my Kinsey--Mom is keeping her, and I am having withdrawals, then we are taking her to see Connor and see how he is today, she said they were beginning to see color in all their bruises.

So I am off to be Granny!! My favorite--bestest job!!!

Kat

NSV or a trick, when we were at the Alamo, I wanted a girl's t-shirt.. and I saw they had 2x, which is good for me. My Las Vegas girl's style shirt is a 2x (from LOVE), and it fits just right.. so I get home, put on the Alamo shirt and it's like a friggin tent on me. Either 2x girls style t-shirt is too big for me now, or they just make them BIG in texas hah.

And anyone know what kind of art this thing is I bought at the street festival thing? The tin roof thing.. I have been googling and googling, and no info on them. Another stall had running horses on it I wanted to get for my mom, but didn't want to be carrying 2 around.. I figured I could find them online, but no?!

Laura: Try these links:

Gruene Market Days general info

Gruene Market Days Application (at lease has contact info for coordinator that might be able to help)

I know ya'll aren't around here, but if anyone wants to get down here (I gotta FREE guest room ;o) )

Our company is sponsoring some airshow thing, Blue Angels & Golden Knights? Below is the email I'm sending to customers, but if anyone wants to come.. lemme know!

White Tiger is pleased to announce that we have a Corporate Chalet for the Huntsville Airshow on Saturday and Sunday, June 28th and 29th.

I personally want to invite each of you and your families to come as our guest for either day.

Our Chalet/Tent is right on the air strip, catered food, etc. It is a great time for all and we would love to have the you as our guests.

RSVP back to me as soon as possible so that we can make sure that we have ample seating for our special guests.

All I need to know is which day and how many seats.

Oh and thanks Terry!! I couldn't find the one I wanted, but now know the name 'wavy tin picture' derrr..I kept looking for tin and didn't see anything.. anyway I ebayed wavy tin picture, and there is the horse one I was looking for!

Laura----the material it is printed onto is sold as "corrugated metal sheeting". Try maybe corrugated metal art??? We use it for barn roofing. There are places here that sell the same type of thing--if you cannot find any let me know and I will go to the Dusty Attic and check for the horses---or a link for you.

Kat

Kat-I wish I would not have gained any weight while quitting smoking but it is what it is, huh?!

I just do not want to tell myself it is OK to be 18whatever just because I do not smoke anymore. Truth be told I am quite down about the whole thing but I refuse to light a cigarette over it. At least I am losing some of it. I will just have to deal with it the best way I know...I just don't know how yet. Still trying to figure it out.

Have a good night everyone!

Do not be down on yourself Tracy!!!!!!!!!! look at how skinny you are!!!! and I am the weakling that just finished a dairy queen pecan mudslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone looks so wonderful in that picture...I love to see it again and again! You can't be pissed, or sad, or anything looking at that picture.

Still don't have my computer or batteries!!

Way to go Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is really nice what you are doing Laura!!!!

Hate this laptop.

Jane

Tracy I think you are being way to hard on yourself. Giving up cigarettes is a MAJOR accomplishment! And not one you have done just for you----Macy benefits from it every single day as well. Smoking gives you something to do in so many situations, anytime you want to eat, feel a bit nervous, or anxious, or angry----it would sedate you just enough to get through the moment!!! I know that was my hardest----not knowing what to do with just me---without the cigarette between my fingers. It was just like the food, they were always there to help me cope at any given time. And I LIKED smoking! My brother smokes a little. He has actually bought a fresh pack, because the ones he had were stale!!! He would never make a trip to the store just to buy smokes. IF I could have smoked like that, I might still be doing it----but I couldn't!!! I smoked like a freight train!!! When I quit I was up to almost 2 full packs a day-----when I see the cost of them now, it is a good thing I did quit, I would have bankrupted myself!!!!

Give yourself some time, you will find your way back to where you were. You look amazing---I remember in the river, I looked at you and thought HAH I am not the only one with scrawny ankles and legs!!! Your bone structure shows so well----I understand not accepting where you are, and wanting to be back where you were, but you also need to realize the only one who is put off by the regain is YOU!!!! You have done an amazing job, you look like a totally different person than the woman in the old drivers license!!! And as Macy has aged, you have went back in years from that family photo!!!

You WILL figure out what it is going to take ( besides the obvious avoiding of the Sonic!!!!) to get there, take it a step at a time----and when you think about starting up again---think of putting a lit ciggy in little Macy's hand.....you don't wanna do that, you have done the hard part!!

You may not cheer yourself on----but we are just gonna do it for you!

Hugs~

Sitting here trying to do my best to avoid a sneeze that has plagued me for the last 2 hours. Coughing hurts soooooo bad, I am scared spitless of a sneeze........If I can make it til I get sleepy----I might avoid it awhile longer. Wish me luck!!!

Kat

Up and getting ready to take Hubby to the hospital. He's having a colonoscopy done this morning. He did his prp last night and survived it. Just need to get him through the next 4-5 hours.

Tracy, I am so very proud of you and of my hubby for quiting smoking. I know from being an ex-smoker that it's a hard road. You need to give yourself time to let your body adjust to the changes it's been going through. His last smoke was March 17th and he's gained about 12 pounds.

TracyKS, I got my invite for the celebration at New Hope. Are you gong to be one of the Models???? You should be. I doubt very much that I will be going to it. I do go see Malley this Monday.

Everyone have a great day.

Thank you all so much! I guess I need to cut myself some slack. I am probably being too hard on myself?! :wink2:

I probably need you all to slap me around awhile.... :thumbup:

Have a great day everyone....

CTCD!!!! (boy I need one of these)