Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Kat~OMG...I can't believe your story! There must be tons of Purple Power in NM...and angels:Angel_anim::sad:

Tracy~That is the greatest siggy...I just love looking at all of us totally crackin' up! OMG...did we have a "wee bit o' fun!"

xoxoxo

JUDY_I love how you have your last 10 pounds on a ticker...would you mind if I did that too? Don't wanna be branded the "idea stealer". :sad:

Tracy... Ticker away!! I certainy wouldn't mind. And it's not my last 10#... it's the 10# I want to lose before my next cruise. After that will be another 10# to my first goal. Smaller goals seem to work better for me now for some reason.

Kat, What a scary story. And one little lucky boy. I'm sending well wishes that they both recover quickly. And good job on going to get a new seat for him.

Finally got pics downloaded. Notice my spoon colection in the background. I Started collecting over 40 years ago.

post-214709-13813137170891_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813137171058_thumb.jpg

Denise - how the heck did you do that to your pics?? Are those professional?? They are sooooo cute! Your daughter looks gorgeous and the new baby is so handsome. You must be one proud gramma.
I AM a proud gramma...I'm so in love with that little guy. It's such a different feeling when they're your grandchildren....

I didn't want my daughter to have to pay $150 for the hospital pictures which are 1 pose, so my hubby's friend who owns a portrait studio took a few pics for us and did a little work on them...I love them and they were free!!! :sad:

OK lets see.....

I told you all what a wonderful time I had-I loved it and relive it in my head often!! I cannot wait til the next get together!!!!!

I knew I would be comfortable with you girls, I just had no idea how fully we had meshed---I loved the trip, I love you girls--and cannot believe the band brought us all together, something I already was so thrilled about, but now it has given it another whole dimension! If I lost my band tomorrow, I would have you guys forever, and that comforts my heart in ways words cannot express.

Haydee--I think my Water camera is still in my unpacked suitcase. Not 100%---but close, is anyone else missing one? I noticed it in your back seat, but not thinking it is mine.

TracyK---Macy is adorable!!! I love the pics we have done at Sears! But they can be real bold liars in an effort to sell!

I would love to get her and Kinsey together---we could take them to see Ethan----I think they would only annoy Robby or Dylan---who are old enough to know they don't wanna be bugged by girls!!!!

I am healing pretty well. Some serious sore spots. Each end of the incision is horribly tender, keeps me from sleeping on my sides. The drain tubes might come out tomorrow. I was hoping, but today showed me they might be in longer. Belly button looks pretty normal under all the tape I guess. I am still VERY swollen, I have no waist--just a straight up and down, and around figure---not real flattering!! But no hanging belly!!! I was at a new low this morning of 178!!

Rick went back to work today. I was sitting watching a movie when my DIL called, she was hysterical, she had been in a wreck, and Connor was hurt, and the ambulance was coming. I managed to get to my cell and call Rick, he went ---but by that time the ambulance had left. He said the car is totalled, both front airbags, and a side ari bag had deployed. Manda come after me, and we got to the hospital, but no one knew anything yet. They were doing timed MRI's watching for swelling on the brain. After the 3rd hour, they let us see them, his little face is so swollen, it just tore me up. My poor baby. They had recently changed him to a booster, and upon impact he just flew out of it, and was totally unrestrained. I argued against it on his birthday---I told them it was too soon! No one listens!! (j/k)

Anyway it seems there was an accident in the other lane--going out of town, and Ali was gawking at it---and did not realize traffic had come to a complete stop to allow the ambulance to exit. And she plowed into the truck in front of her. She recieved 3 citations. BUT the important thing is everyone is going to be ok. Connor has to stay in the hospital tonight----but will come home in the morning. I sent Manda with my debit to the Walmart by the hospital to buy him a carseat. She said Lenny cried when she carried it in. They can spend the extra few seconds buckling him in safely until he can better control his little body. He weighs like 34 pounds, but is only 2 and not real tall. She said she looked while she was there though, and he met all the requirements to be in a booster. Scary!!!

Anyway the walking and all the doing has my drainage WAY up----so not holding my breath that he will pull them tomorrow. They hurt....I am ready to get rid of them!

Judy, I am so sorry about Bob's cat. Give him a big Violet hug for me. I know the pain too well----which is why right now I remain pet free. My heart isn't ready for it yet.

OK---I am going to post this before I lose it all again!

Miss you all!

Kat

Kat I want to see skinny tummy pics!!!!!

Good Morning, Violets.

Second and last day of getting up at 5:30. Sure was harder to do this morning than yesterday morning! I retired at the right time.

It was great to see some of my former students and colleagues. Got lots of compliments and that felt good too. Today is the tough day when I get home just in time to go to choir rehearsal. I'm skipping German class cause my mind isn't going to be functioning at 7 p.m. for sure.

Denise.. the pics of your grandson are precious. Enjoy being Grandma.. it's the best feeling ever!!

Suzie.. you look great in your pics, but I agree with Laura... SMILE!!:sad:

Time to get off here, let the garage dog out and then get dressed and be on the road. Everyone have a great day!!

TracyK: I almost called you tonight... I got $100 for the video but no offer of anything more.. so I'm guessing I didn't make the cut for the video... Did you hear anything????????

You should have called....I have not checked the mail in forever...I guess I need to do that before I go to work! I have not heard anything though. As long as I get the money I will be a happy camper :lol:

Good Morning, Violets.

It was great to see some of my former students and colleagues. Got lots of compliments and that felt good too.

Compliments are great aren't they? The bad part is they seem to be dwindling and for me it was one of the main things that kept me focused :frown:. Guess I just have to rely on good old me now, right?

I do not have just 10 pounds to go either...I just want to have a different ticker countdown so I can renew some kind of inner strength in me.

OK, here goes...I can type this now cause it is my past. I had gained from 175 to 192.5. Yep...you read it correctly, 17.5 pounds. They (drs) told me I would gain 20 pounds from not smoking and I said no I won't...and I gained 17.5 instead. I will weigh tomorrow and see what I am down to. I am like Tracy, I am sure alot is Water weight but I don't care, it is still weight! The great part is that this is my past....things are looking bright again :sad:

Morning everyone

I miss you all, miss my laptop... and hopefully when I get a computeer and power at work i'll be checking in much more. I am working on my boss' laptop and off battery so we do what we need to and shut down.

Work is getting busier, I am there 3 days this week, monday was a holiday of course, but off today, forced myself up to get some things done, and tomorrow working and Friday working 2 meetings and then the ground breaking ceremony at 3 then dinner... oh but the funny thig is I can't eat, have not gained, have not lost, but need to get some groceries of stuff i can do.

I just skimmed post but Kat, I'm glad tt went well, Denise what a cute baby, you must be so proud, Tracyks, I've been telling everyone about the kaluha coladas, but i'm sticking to my vodka, it is a safe drink for me.

Jane - Happy Belated Birthday, hope you had a good one.

Judy sorry about your kitty

i just miss you all. I hate it here, but at least I love my new job. Yesterday I had tons of visitors, and this cute older Irish gentleman came in and said" I thought I saw a female on site, I had to come say hello" and then another visitor was signing in and I was not paying any attention to said,.... so this is where you work... I looked up and my boss is like How do you guys know each other... "VALENTI"S" we laughed. that is the bar at the bottom of the hill, I just met him last month.

This is going to be fun... yet interesting.

love ya'll

Good Morning Violets~

13 days of school left...OMG the last 2 weeks are very painful. I need to keep it together.

Well, I am getting my unfill @ 9:30 this am! I got a sub for 1 period so he better make it fast. I went from 1.2 to 2.4, and I think I should live around 1.6ish, especially since coffee is giving me heartburn.

Susie, it is great to see you!!! I like the pic on the right you should make it your avitar.

Judy~Enjoy your last day!!! Sigh!

Busy today, I have my study group tonight. Then Walden tomorrow, then party on Friday...then seriously sleeping in on Sat!!!

I'll pop in from work!

xoxoxoxox

Robby graduates from pre-k today.. and I'm finishing payroll.. so I won't be around much!

SUZIE LOVE THE hair CUT!!!!!!!!! your face looks much thinner in this new pic.

TracyK: HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!!!!!!! well now I don't feel so bad! THANKS :sad: I need to drink Water today.... Did you check your mail?

OK>. gotta go for now!

Robby graduates from pre-k today.. and I'm finishing payroll.. so I won't be around much!

SUZIE LOVE THE hair CUT!!!!!!!!! your face looks much thinner in this new pic.

TracyK: HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!!!!!!! well now I don't feel so bad! THANKS :frown: I need to drink Water today.... Did you check your mail?

OK>. gotta go for now!

Nope, my LBT confession sidetracked me. Glad I made YOU feel better :sad::tt2:

Lost my post again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it has something to do with this laptop refreshing all the time.

Love the cut Susie

Got my package in the mail!!!!

Need to buy batteries!!!

Thanks Laura!!!

Now I need to get to work!!

See you tonight.

Jane

ok i'm off

so i was watching the Today show... and they were doing someting about the top 5 most friendly cities... and I'm thnking SanAntonio must be one of them.... YUP... NO 1 friendliest city....

Terry, you ready for #2... Denver CO... bikes, rapids... funny how we talked about that

anyway, off to try to get my life in order, wish me luck, step mom is going to be really pissed off, i want to puke

Tracy

how is Robbie doing? I think in the 15 pages of post i saw he was hurt pretty badly?