Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Laura, your cracklings were sent via USPS. And yes, your package went out FEDEX last week and they told me it should arrive Wednesday. Check your mail, it might still come today...

Aw girl you didn't have to do that, you coulda put it all in the same box!

I just changed my siggy........ needless to say.. I LOVE THAT PIC!!!!! makes me smile everytime I look at it!

Just found out my brother plans to marry his gf in August. Kind of ironic, last night at the bar me & sister were talking about how much we don't like her and wish he'd leave her. She is so friggin annoying, I always avoid walking into a room with her. She is also a druggie, which might be the annoying factor. She talks 90 to nothing about stupid things. She also bums cigarettes every time she sees me, which is such a pet peeve of mine. Smokes are EXPENSIVE and I don't like the people (I have a few in my life) that bum one everytime they pass by.

My mom said she wants my parents to come with her family to their boat house so she can tell them they're getting married. They all plan to drink & have good times.. BUT NO SMOKING. Apparently her mom hates smokers, so bro's gf expects my parents not to smoke all that day.... outside or anything.

She is always fighting with my bro too. I guess it doesn't matter why I don't like her! She pawned her engagement ring he gave her years ago for drugs.. and she has cheated on him on several occasion to get drugs from her dealers. Sounds like a real catch doesn't she?

So, that's exciting.

Ah, Love is in the air!!! LOL Better you than me, sister. Hey, maybe if your parents smoke like chimneys the other parents will whine and forbid them to be married. I mean, what have they got to lose???!?! :confused2: Ta hell with that!
Okay I've got one tinkerbell towel that belongs to TracyK and then I've got a striped towel that belongs to...???
Is it striped with lots of holes? That's mine.... I bequeath it to your dog or your car washing pile. I don't need it back.
I just changed my siggy........ needless to say.. I LOVE THAT PIC!!!!! makes me smile everytime I look at it!

Dang! I HATE it that I can't see pics at work!!! Dammit! Which pic is it??

Terry- Yea, my mom said "I'll just be the bitch, I'm a grown woman and she's not going to tell me not to smoke". Ah, to be a fly on the wall. And her siblings are invited, but she doesn't want me & my sister there.. mom thinks it has to do with how we're all smokers.

Her new siggy is the pic where we are all laughing at PAM!

Terry- Yea, my mom said "I'll just be the bitch, I'm a grown woman and she's not going to tell me not to smoke". Ah, to be a fly on the wall. And her siblings are invited, but she doesn't want me & my sister there.. mom thinks it has to do with how we're all smokers.

Her new siggy is the pic where we are all laughing at PAM!

This girl is not exactly worried about YOUR family too much, is she!?! Jeez. I don't like her already.

OK lets see.....

I told you all what a wonderful time I had-I loved it and relive it in my head often!! I cannot wait til the next get together!!!!!

I knew I would be comfortable with you girls, I just had no idea how fully we had meshed---I loved the trip, I love you girls--and cannot believe the band brought us all together, something I already was so thrilled about, but now it has given it another whole dimension! If I lost my band tomorrow, I would have you guys forever, and that comforts my heart in ways words cannot express.

Haydee--I think my Water camera is still in my unpacked suitcase. Not 100%---but close, is anyone else missing one? I noticed it in your back seat, but not thinking it is mine.

TracyK---Macy is adorable!!! I love the pics we have done at Sears! But they can be real bold liars in an effort to sell!

I would love to get her and Kinsey together---we could take them to see Ethan----I think they would only annoy Robby or Dylan---who are old enough to know they don't wanna be bugged by girls!!!!

I am healing pretty well. Some serious sore spots. Each end of the incision is horribly tender, keeps me from sleeping on my sides. The drain tubes might come out tomorrow. I was hoping, but today showed me they might be in longer. Belly button looks pretty normal under all the tape I guess. I am still VERY swollen, I have no waist--just a straight up and down, and around figure---not real flattering!! But no hanging belly!!! I was at a new low this morning of 178!!

Rick went back to work today. I was sitting watching a movie when my DIL called, she was hysterical, she had been in a wreck, and Connor was hurt, and the ambulance was coming. I managed to get to my cell and call Rick, he went ---but by that time the ambulance had left. He said the car is totalled, both front airbags, and a side ari bag had deployed. Manda come after me, and we got to the hospital, but no one knew anything yet. They were doing timed MRI's watching for swelling on the brain. After the 3rd hour, they let us see them, his little face is so swollen, it just tore me up. My poor baby. They had recently changed him to a booster, and upon impact he just flew out of it, and was totally unrestrained. I argued against it on his birthday---I told them it was too soon! No one listens!! (j/k)

Anyway it seems there was an accident in the other lane--going out of town, and Ali was gawking at it---and did not realize traffic had come to a complete stop to allow the ambulance to exit. And she plowed into the truck in front of her. She recieved 3 citations. BUT the important thing is everyone is going to be ok. Connor has to stay in the hospital tonight----but will come home in the morning. I sent Manda with my debit to the Walmart by the hospital to buy him a carseat. She said Lenny cried when she carried it in. They can spend the extra few seconds buckling him in safely until he can better control his little body. He weighs like 34 pounds, but is only 2 and not real tall. She said she looked while she was there though, and he met all the requirements to be in a booster. Scary!!!

Anyway the walking and all the doing has my drainage WAY up----so not holding my breath that he will pull them tomorrow. They hurt....I am ready to get rid of them!

Judy, I am so sorry about Bob's cat. Give him a big Violet hug for me. I know the pain too well----which is why right now I remain pet free. My heart isn't ready for it yet.

OK---I am going to post this before I lose it all again!

Miss you all!

Kat

Wow Kat, sorry all that is happening, especially when you need to be home resting!!!

Thanks Laura, I am resting now, sitting here with this "I hate Kat" laptop! I am just relieved my grandson is ok---scared the bejesus out of me. When we got to the hospital they took us the the same family room they took me to tell me Rick was not likely to live. Scared all of us who knew. Such relief he is ok, I feel almost giddy if that makes any sense.

Kat

Kat-I am so relieved that they are OK!! Wow, I was so worried when I moved dd from a car seat to a booster seat for that exact reason. What a rollercoaster ride of emotions you must have been through!

Haydee-thank you! I got my cracklins today! DH LOVES THEM!! I love them too but I only had one cause I normally like to eat mine with pimento cheese...!!!

Wow, so much to say, such a short memory!

Good evening, Violets..

I got back from school at 5 and just got back from eating dinner out with the Bobster. I got 3/4 of a Butter Burger down without the top bun. I had a cup of chili for lunch and nothing in between all day. I think I need to go back to school to keep me in line on the eating!!! The teacher who took my place had gastric bypass and she has lost 101#. She's just a petite thing now. I can't believe how little she is. She looks amazing. I got lots of compliments and a new resolve to get those 10# off!!

Kat.. WOW!!! So sorry to hear about the accident. Ethan is a big boy and is still in a car seat, thank goodness!! Sure hope Connor is feeling great tomorrow. Angels were watching over them for sure.

Glad to see you posting too. I'm so thrilled for you and your flat tummy!

I too had just the mostest bestest time in Texas. You all are very special friends and I just felt so at home with you all.

Pam MEL a.. thanks for the card. That was sweet of you to send and I appreciate you taking the time to do it!! Makes me love my roomie all the more. I mean love in a non lesbo way, got that??:sad:

Raise your hand if you think Michelle needs to not justify that woman's comments with a response.

Laura.. You sure have your hands full with your siblings, don't you?? BTW...love your haircut!

Time for me to head out to my singing rehearsal. Arghhhhhhhhhh how did I ever do all this when I was teaching??? I'm pooped already and have to do it all over again tomorrow!

I'll try and get back on tonight before I head to bed.

Everyone have a good evening!

JUDY_I love how you have your last 10 pounds on a ticker...would you mind if I did that too? Don't wanna be branded the "idea stealer". :sad:

Woohoo girls within 10lbs! YOU SUCK.. No no I mean I love ya'll..

I was wearing a heavy dress, wanted to weigh myself, so thought I'll take 2lbs off.. It was 224lb!! With heavy dress!! Since I don't believe I am 222lb, I am just claiming the 224lb happily. scale is moving again.

No cracklings for me :sad: :eek: :lol::( I ran out to the mailbox after work.. to a bunch of junk mail.

I made deviled chicken for dinner, never tried it before, it ended up extreeeemely salty, couldn't eat very much. Don't plan on makin' it again.

GOOD EVENING ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Cody and Charles are at scouts so Robby and I colored and now he is snuggled up on my side of the bed watching sponge bob while I'm typing this......... Cody got straight A's for the year but messed around and got all day detention tomorrow THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! he's already trying to say that he's sick....... Dad says he's going to school come hell or high Water and I just agreed. LOL!!!!

It's cooling off tonight so the AC went BACK OFF! :sad:

Haydee Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam: THANK YOU for the card!!!!!!!!!!

TracyK: I almost called you tonight... I got $100 for the video but no offer of anything more.. so I'm guessing I didn't make the cut for the video... Did you hear anything????????