Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I just ordered some clearance stuff off of Victoria Secret....... mainly winter pj's.... YIPPEEEEEEEE size Large and I know they fit already! I always look at retailmenot for online coupons..... the same tank pj's I bought my secret santa are on clearance too... ...

This is how I bought my current swim suit..... last year during the winter clearance...... although my boobs are out there in it... I love having the underwire support in a 36 C....... ok... gotta go check my boiling eggs.(back to tuna, chicken and egg salad to see 181 again!)

I went from too tight, to eatin things I couldn't eat before. I don't know what gives. I'm such a hypochondriac with my band, I'm afraid I stretched out my pouch right now.

Where I hit the rocks on the 2nd rapids, it's STILL hurting, my lower back has been killing me. Especially at night. My sister gave me her muscle relaxers, which use to help in the past. Not doing anything now, I don't know what's going on!!

Taking kids to the zoo sounds so cute! I love zoos myself, good exercise and I like reading info about the animals.

Our family cookout is today, heading over there soon..Russell had to go to work to swap over our systems for tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a headache for him with everyone starting new software. Yesterday we went and got yard stuff so I could kill all the friggin bugs, and start 2 gardens against the back of the house. I sprayed some of the bug stuff, and spiders the size of my thumb were running all over the walls. UGH I HATE SPIDERS. So it creeped me out enough I asked DH to finish (he didn't) and I am scared to go garden. Meanwhile I bought cucumber, zuccini, squash, watermelon, and Tomato plants. Going to make an edible garden! I'm pretty excited about it, but now I gotta face the damn spiders.

I got a big floppy sun hat for the Belmont. I AM SO FRICKEN EXCITED. I read Big Brown cracked his hoof, but they aren't worried about it. I want to see a triple crown so bad, it only happens once every 30 or so years.

Rambling on. I need some caffein.. anyone want to come over and help me garden? Protect me from the evil spiders!!!

YUMMMMMMMMMMM your garden sounds delish!!!! I have a horible rabbit problem and they LOVE melon plants! Right now I just have tomato.. the strawberries aren't making it... so they don't like being upside down.......... I'm ready for the boys to go home... th fighting is getting on my nerves. (I am right now eating chicken salad w/one boiled egg sllllllllllllllllooooooooooooowlllllllllyyyyy)

We broke down an turned the ac on....... everyone is the house was pouting at how hot it was yesterday so I caved......

Have a great day!

Hi girls...

remember me? I'm the consistently disappearing violet who use to post daily, and then fell off the wagon!

Anyway, as you can see by my ticker below I am back on track after having my latest fill in March.

MY BAND IS SOOOOO TIGHT you guys!!!

Sometimes I find it hard to even drink! I am vomiting quite often and the big questions is is it too tight? I have not been able to eat somedays and I use slimfast Meal Replacement shakes to get by on those days..

the thing is, when i first got the fill I wasn't so tight..it seemed just right for me..I could eat but only very carefully, now i struggle most days.

What do you think lovely Violets? :confused2:

oh BTW..

I KICKED THE SMOKING ALSO!!! I AM NOW 3 WEEKS SMOKE FREE!! YEY ME!!

:unsure::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::lol::thumbup::eek::thumbup:

okay it is my laptop that is making me lose my posts. I have tried 3 times to post, so I am just going to say Hi Lunasa and hi to everyone else!!

We almost caved in yesterday and turned the air on. It was so humid and hot. Sis came upstairs and said "Did you know it's 90 degrees in here?". Glad we held out. We just stayed out on the deck till around 8:30 than came in. By that time the house was starting to cool off.

Right now it's only 68 degrees. Such a contrast to yesterday.

My eating frenzy is still alive and going strong. Can't figure out why I'm like this. Just feel like I have to eat everything. Maybe I need to put some hot sauce on my fingers. That way everytime they get close to my mouth I'll stop. What do you think????

Drove over to my Sister's and took the back roads. Went by the cemetery and they had all the flags out. What a beautiful site.

Hi Lunasa, glad to see you back.

Good evening, Violets.

We're back home and pooped out after a wonderful weekend in Canada. Only bad part was having to put down our cat while we were gone. DSIL had to do it for us. Carlie our big orange cat we'd had for 8 years was in respiratory distress. We took her in before we left and they gave her meds and she was doing a bit better, but the vet said the prognosis was guarded. I told DD Kris if Carlie started breathing through her mouth, the vet needed to be called. Well, it happened yesterday and by the time they got to the vet, Carlie was really bad. They put her down right away. That was the Bobster's favorite cat and it's kinda sad around the house now without Carlie.

We're going out to dinner now with DD and DS and I'll try and post some more when we get back. I'll be at school all day tomorrow and Wednesday for Kindergarten Roundup so won't be in touch til late evening.

Catch ya'll later.

Suzie-I will let you be the one who tries out the hot sauce on the fingers thing. Let us know if it works!! lol

Judy-welcome home. Glad you had a good weekend but also sorry to hear about your cat. So sad! I feel your pain.

Have a great night everyone and I will check in with you all in the morning before work. Sweet dreams!

Judy~ Sorry about the kitter:sad: That totally sucks and I've (we've) been there! (( ))

Judy, I am so sorry about your kitty. That is such a hard thing to go thru. Give the Bobster a big hug for me.

Judy that is too bad about your cat. I feel for you and Bob.

I think last night my computer blew up in the storm. I will take it in to the store in the a.m., but don't hold out a lot of hope. I wish I was still in Gruene, when we were there problems didn't exist!!

I called the Dr. Friday about that episode I had a few days before our trip, he wanted to see me right away, but I am going in next Monday. It still is freaking me out, but once again, when I was in Gruene it wasn't...

Oh well, I hope all had a good hokiday weekend. It rained/stormed the whole time here, but I didn't really have outdoor plans. Talked to Charlie tonight and he went to Chicago to try out for Mr International Leather, he placed 44 out of 51, I think he was really upset, we wanted to be in the top 20. C'est La Vie!!!

Good Morning, Violets..

I'm up wayyyyyyyy early today cause I have to drive 62 miles to my school and help with Kindergarten Round Up today. I now remember one of the reasons I retired!! This getting up at the crack of dawn is not for me anymore!!

Carlie bit DSIL at the vets and now his finger is infected. He sure is going through a lot for that cat. Carlie never ever has bitten anyone before, she was such a gentle cat, but it just shows me she was in great distress and we did what was best for her.

It's darn cold here this morning. 38 degrees down from 81 yesterday.

I have to get my butt in gear and get dressed and let Jetta out and then be on my way. Everyone have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

Lunasa-good to hear that you are back on track. Congrats on the no-smoking. I also quit on March 15th so I know how difficult it is. Everyone has a difference in opinion on what too tight is. I was going through what you are and I went and got a tiny unfill cause I did not wanna live on oatmeal & slimfast. It is a personal choice. Best of luck to you.

Have a great day everyone...

Can I just say, MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

From out of the blue yesterday, I received a scathing e-mail from another PTA mom about something I supposedly said at last month's meeting (so much for a timely response) and it has completely rocked my world! Here I am, spending the majority of my time, talent, & treasure working to make the school a better place, and she makes it sound like I'm some slacker, heartless biotch. WTF?? It has made me question my decision to return as Prez for another year... I mean, really, who needs this??? I am too old for this foolishness AND I've already done my prez stint, so I've done my duty! And yet, it really hurts me down to my core that this person, who has known me & worked w/me for a few years now, in an instant can think that I would purposely be callous about her daughter's illness... How is THAT possible?? Even if she believes I was insensitive in one comment (which, supposedly was, "Well, then why didn't she ask for help?"... I still don't see what's wrong w/it), when looked at thru the lens of YEARS of service, how can she go all ballistic on my butt?? Doesn't ANY of the good & helpfulness of the past temper a perhaps "cold" remark? (again, I still maintain that it was a legit question... we were there to get this stuff done & for whatever reason if she couldn't do it, then what did we have to do to get it done). So as I sit here, ready to go into school before it opens to man the Book Fair all morning (yeah, I'm such a biotch), I have this swimming in my head. I HATE IT!!!

Have a nice day.