Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Aww Denise he is precious!!

Terry if you haven't left yet, get MALIBU RUM.. it's a not-see-through white bottle with a tropical little tree on it.. of coconut rum, they make the best.

Hey Vis~

Here in Phoenix...I had 9 pb's yesterday...why did I keep eating, CAUSE I AM FREAKIN STARVING. I am so sick today...and yes, an unfil is in my future. I called 2 times yesterday, they were not in. I feel so sick...gonna really baby it today, while everyone eats great German food :rolleyes2: oh well...can't help it!

Laura~got your text...wowser. Careful, my SIL wore that outfit and 9 months later my newphew was born!!! You look hot! And hair is too cute!

Raising my hand for the next trip!

TracyK~got your text...thanks!

Gonna go sip some freakin water...ooo boy!

Denise~God has blessed your family...enjoy!

xoxoxoxoxo

Denise, that picture was soo cute. I want a baby!! Actually all the pics you have posted of the baby and the baby in waiting were great. Do you have a photographer in the family? Those pictures of your Daughter before she had the baby were amazing. What a wonderful idea. Never seen anything like that before.

I am up an moving, very lazy morning. I worked yesterday and Thursday and they were very busy. I worked late yesterday and then my parents took me out for dinner. It was nice. I am glad I have three days off now.

Haydee thanks for the call!!! That was sooo nice. I didn't hear my phone ring and saw the message at eleven that night. Nice, nice, nice!!!

I HAVE GAINED SOOO MUCH WEIGHT. I CAN'T GET A FILL UNTIL THE END OF JULY!:biggrin::rolleyes2::redface:

I think I have gained about 8 pounds, jumped off scale real fast, so not sure.

I really don't have anything planned for this weekend. I am going to some friends house for a game night tonight, that should be fun, but other than that nothing. I won't have a designated driver tonight!! Terry, Haydee, or Tracy K can you pick me up?

Have a great day/weekend!!

Jane

I would love to Jane!! Tell me what time to be there to pick you up but give me plenty of notice...it may take me a while to get there! :rolleyes2:

I miss my violets~

No pb's today!!! Having a nice relaxing time, took 2 naps today while watching movies!

Janie~ Happy late birthday...so sorry I was late w/ it. Enjoy your weekend, I love games and game nights are a blast. We bought a electronic monopoly game...you use an ATM card for all banking...no $$ anymore. It was like 20 bucks too, cheap and so fun!

OK...xoxoxox to everyone!

Just a fly by check in. Was a rough day-----------I felt tons better and was having a much better time a week ago......

Denise, the baby is just precious, I am so glad you got to be there, I have been present with all my grandbabies births....think that will come to an end with this one due in Jan. I don't think Rick's son in law would allow that--dammit.

They had a family party for my nephews graduation today, I made Rick go---he was home within a half an hour and it takes 10 minutes to get there! But I have layed around all day----I am sore in places I did not know existed--my lower belly is still freakishly flat! I have not had clothes rub against my upper thighs, and "other spots" that have been hidden by my hanging belly in so long, it feels totally bizarre to have clothing rub against me! And I am wearing very large loose things---it is just wierd.

Manda keeps looking at me and expressing shock. I told Kinsey I was getting my fat belly cut off. So today Manda sas Mom your legs are skinny--Kinsey asks me "Did they cut off your fat legs too?" Nope legs were always skinny!!

Scale is bouncing around from 183 to 185.5--so not dropping anywhere fast.

It has not seemed to affect my hunger in any way, other than pain pills make my mouth so dry I cannot eat!

If someone comes up with a time and a place, I will do everything I can to be there.

When I take the pics I will share with any of you that want to look at the hideous things! I will have to have one of you help me.....but ya got to do it quietly, thinking of having others--DH's etc--see them, makes my skin crawl!!

OK---I am off to recline again. Miss all of you---cannot believe it is already over!!

Kat

my lower belly is still freakishly flat! I have not had clothes rub against my upper thighs, and "other spots" that have been hidden by my hanging belly in so long, it feels totally bizarre to have clothing rub against me! And I am wearing very large loose things---it is just wierd.

Manda keeps looking at me and expressing shock.

Kat, these are the NSV's I've been waiting to hear you post! Just think...every day it will get better and better. I am VERY sorry to hear that today was not a good one, but considering all the major work that was done, the fact that you're even posting is amazing! What do the other PS 'veterans' say about what to expect with the pain? 2-3 weeks?? :biggrin:

Denise - You must be in heaven!!!!! He is just precious!!!

Edited by TerriDoodle

Good morning violets!

Kat-lets hear it for the flat tummy!! HIP HIP...HOOORAYYYY!! I am so excited for you! I really hope that the bad days are few.

Well, we did not go to the zoo yesterday but we are going to be there when the gates open this morning. We took dd to have her pics taken yesterday and of course they were awesome. She tried to tell me that 152.95 was the cheapest package I could get...until I whipped out the 9.99 coupon.:biggrin: Then she told me that it costs more to order more pics online and I thought that was untrue so as soon as I got home I looked online and I can get them for about 14 dollars a sheet....she told me it would be about 25 dollars per sheet. Alls well that ends well :) I will try to scan them & post them for y'all. Better yet, here is the link to see them all!

https://www.searsphotos.com/view_shared_roll_images.asp?shareid=S206235852lJW5BGF3H57&tag=1CA695B8279C4342A2D14F7870BE99894B65070C95B8431DA5EA6285B4AC4A4D

Have a great day everyone!!

Muggy, Muggy, Muggy, Muggy and Muggy.

Humid, Humid, Humid, Humid and Humid.

Good Ol' Missouri weather.

Tracy,,,, Love the pics, especially the ones with the hands on the hips..Too cute.

Kat,,,,So good to hear from you and hope the pain will ease up soon. Just think, before long you'll be having to buy new clothes again that fit better. You're so lucky. Hang in there.

Muggy, Muggy, Muggy, Muggy and Muggy.

Humid, Humid, Humid, Humid and Humid.

Good Ol' Missouri weather.

I feel ya, sister! I went out yesterday car shopping for/with my son from 11-4. It was so freakin' hot and muggy I thought I'd lose my mind. The good news is that we found "the" car and I don't have to go out in it again!!!

It's gonna be a LONG summer! ugh.

TracyK -- OMG, Macy is so dang CUTE!!! I love the 1st and 2nd pics although they are ALL wonderful! How to choose?! Gawd, if you think Sears is a ripoff, just wait til you get to the graduation pics delimma!! OMG, talk about expensive!!! Like $300 for the medium package that i'd like!? Still can't seem to make myself fork over the dough.

Edited by TerriDoodle

This is me actually working in the yard. I'm wearing my new hat from the dollar store.

post-214709-13813137166876_thumb.jpg

Hubby is the one standing in the white shirt. My baby Jack (nephew) is on his knees and the other guy is his best Bud- Robbie. Such good workers.

post-214709-13813137167099_thumb.jpg

Here are my 2 brats. They are actually brother and sister. Same Mom, not sure if they have the same Dad but they are both from the same litter. The tuxedo is "Tippy", too smart for her britches. Orange tabby is "Mouthy", a Momma's boy. He loves his Momma.

post-214709-13813137167282_thumb.jpg