Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Morning, Girlies!~~

How is it that I'm even more tired today than yesterday???

Of course, being out late @ the cancer benefit concert didn't help any... but it was fun & a great success... & now I think I'm done being the "concession lady" for awhile now!

DD & I were so tired that we overslept this morning!! I ended up taking her to school an hour late! Whoopsie!! Sadly, I don't see much sleep in my near future... I'm thinking mid-June, once school's out... 'til then it's go go go w/all kinds of extra activities + the regular ones!! Yikes!!

I haven't been able to stop the bad eating yet... in fact, for no real reason other than they're there, I just ate 2 Cookies from the HUGE box of them that were donated by a local bakery for the concert, that somehow I ended up with (actually, I ended up w/ALL the leftover food... a cooler full of individual bags of chips, the box of cookies, and about 4 boxes of candy!!!)... Double yikes!! I'm going to e-mail the band directore & see if he wants it for the kids... otherwise, I think I'll take it to our Block Party on Sunday & give it away there!! It's just TOO DANGEROUS for it to stay here!!!

Oh... I'll try to post my pics soon... but I need ds to connect the camera to the 'puter, so 'til then... I'll just enjoy all of your wonderful pics!!

Make it a great day, Vi's!

By the way Tracyks I am only 44! My birthday is in a couple of days, then I can admit to 45:eek:. You know what the weird thing is, you put my sisters birthday down!! Although she was born in 1960.

Terry no military this time.... Tracyks and I met a wonderful bartender at the SAT airport who took very good care of us. Marine on the plane but he was quiet, spent the weekend with his girll.... how sweet. The hot one in uniform i met on the plane was a couple rows behind me, so we sadly parted too soon.

GA airport, no military, met a financial advisor who was just visiting some billionaire's pad who was featured in one of the magazines, but was there because he boss is putting the house up for sale .... oh how sad............ they bought me a couple drinks, i was getting ready to go with 25 mins to spare and i'm walking to my terminal after i walked over 3000 feet to get to that point (huge airport) and I hear "Jennifer Stroman..... last boarding call"... oh SHIT.... I started to run with chicken tenders in hand....

boring guy on the plane so i put my music on and took a nap.

Alsol.. note to self... big planes are harder to control when you hit turbulance (sp)... take the puddle jumpers.

HEY>>> TRACYK..... did you ever find that second letter at the Alamo?????

Well, since I broke my brand new lawnmower hitting a giant rock and the pool is running so I can get the chemicals going to clean it... nothing else to do but take a nap... now that I am finally nice and clean.

Hey have i mentioned how much fun I had?????????????

OH... there are some great black male pics out there... good thing non of me.... :)

I looked for the Alamo letter, never found it :)

Our lawn mower died last summer, DH made it run a month ago but while we were in TX he was trying to mow and it died for good this time. We had to go buy a new one yesterday, and I'm our budgeter, and I've got our Jamaica trip coming up I've been saving up for, blah blah.. and he said "how much can I spend on a mower?" and I said "Under 200".. then he wants a weed whacker too. Argh! $25 electric one isn't good enough, needs to be a $100+ gas one.. then something about mowers, we ended up with a $300 one. Then we went grocery shopping, and it looked like we did good at the shopping, till the last 10 items (hair dye, batteries I guess?) were $100 all by themself. Yeesh. You'd think money grew out of our asses. My ass hurts so bad today.. I guess from hitting the rock during tubing, but it's so painful to bend right now. Or from the money growing out of it.

How cool the top getaways for girlfriends has our bridge!!

Good afternoon, Violets!!

I'm back from the hospital and doing laundry while I wait for my videos and pics to upload on Webshots. Hopefully you'll be able to see the videos along with the pics.

I didn't have a single "BP" on the whole trip, but today I'm home, eat a part of a hot dog and whoosh.......BP as soon as I got to the bathroom. :eek:

Sooooooooo no Protein yet today. I have to hunt through the fridge and see whats in there. Seems like I've been gone forever from here, but dang it was such fun!!!!!!

How's July looking for everyone next year??? I'm already starting to look at cruises.:)

OH... there are some great black male pics out there... good thing non of me.... :)

Oh really.............

post-208811-1381313712972_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the big print Haydee...or was that the other thread.

Love the girlfriend getaways site!

Are we doing a cruise or Steamboat or...raise you hand if...

Gotta a BIG ASS headache...bbl

Kat...we love you, post when you can you skinny slut!xoxoxoxo

Raise your hand if you want a Java Chiller....:tongue::rolleyes:

So much to do this evening. I miss you all!!

Raise your hand if you want Michelle to plan the next trip!! I saw her raise her hand!!

Tracy!! Love the new siggy!!!

I will admit that I had a vanilla malt from sonic......... I ALMOST stopped him.... ALMOST....... dang and I was good all day!

I blame TracyK!

and thanks Terry! :confused_smile: