Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Suzie....I'm home! Poor thing here all alone! Next year you will be with us!

Denise-what a handsome little guy! I know you must be on cloud 9. Congratulations.

Wow everyone...what fun I had meeting all of you. With the exception of the Friday night episode of me getting cozy with the toilet :thumbup:

......I would not have changed a thing! lol

Note to self: you can not drink like you used to :(

BUT....I still had a blast. I can not wait until our next photo shoot :thumbup:. So, how do you spell HOR-ti-culter-ist anyway? lol :scared2:

I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

Tracy....thanks for starting this thread...you ROCK!

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

I'm HOME I'm SORE.... and I had a near miss with my CARRYON Luggage!

I will post pics tomorrow.

We had an AWESOME TIME! Everyone is how they seem online... just now with VOICES to match!

When I last saw Jenn she was working up the courage to board the plane home........ she may be out of commission due to her laptop monitor getting whacked and cracked but I told her how she can link it up to a desktop monitor... she is going to try that.

Pam: My cell phone battery was dead so I didn't get your message until arriving back in KS!

OH and great news .. for those that don't know.. KAT IS HAVING HER TUMMY TUCKED TOMORROW @ 7:30 AM.

Thanks girls for a Great WEEKEND!

Kat, Keeping you in my prayers for a very fast surgery and an even faster recovery. Keep us posted. Hugs to you.

((((((((yawn))))))))))))

...until tomorrow

WOOHOO~

OMG it feels so good to be home. After my 4 PB's this am...I did manage to get in that yogart (I love you Kat for thinking and getting it)...that is ALL I've had today. Not even 2 sips of Water. I had 1 sip and felt that pain...decided I'd rather go dry. I have been sooo sick all day. I did get on an earlier plane from SA to Dallas...but then had to sit there until 6:30. I am going to sip some chicken broth now. Klausy is good...glad to see his mommy.

Ladies~ Dare I say it...I think we made magic this weekend. Just like violet flowers are...we are all so different, w/ different backgrounds, and different experiences...BUT...collectively, we are beautiful all w/ our styles, colors and ways! Next time, I look forward to adding Susie and Denise to our violet bouquet! I am a better woman for having ya'll in my life. I look forward to growing old with my violets...honestly!

OK, to any of our "passersby", don't listen to 'em when they say I was the "wild" one. I have photos to prove otherwise!:thumbup: And anyway, I've been kicked outta better places (just usually not 2 times in a weekend:confused2:...musta been the company I was keeping).

Now, I gotta go figure out what a nuerophysisist (sp) does?

I LOVE MY VIOLETS...

xoxoxox

Long day today. My boss is in Colorado On a bussiness trip so I have to cover her shift today. 8am-7:30pm. Long, long long day for me. And I have to cover her shift tomorrow also. Just a half day though.

Glad everyone is home and had a great time. I missed you all. So much I lost weight waiting for you to come home.

I'll check in when I can. May take my lap-top to work for the lulls in the day. I'm thinking it might be really really slow tonight. Everyone here in Blue Springs will probably be glued to the TV. Watching OUR American Idol.

Go DAVID COOK.

Well said Pammie...I agree.

Good morning violets...I got on the scale and I am not even going to talk about the number. Just suffice to say I am very disappointed in myself. Just use your imagination. I knew I had gained over the weekend but I also knew I had gained some before then as well and I had just avoided the scales...until this morning. I knew that I HAD to weigh otherwise it would be easy to just keep sabatoging myself.

But...like Dr Phil says, "you can't fix what you won't acknowledge." So, I will fix it and that is that.

Back to the grindstone. Have a great day everyone!! I miss you all already!

TracyK... amen sister.. I got on the scale this morning 188.5!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you and your kaluha Colada's! and Java Chillers!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I FEEL at least 5# heavier. I was (and still am) soooooooo sleepy i actually forgot to get on the scale this morning. Really, I did!!

Anyone else so tired they're falling face-first into their oatmeal?

Pammy - Are you able to get Water in today?

Wow.... Kat. Cool, eh? Hope she's doing well. Is Rick instructed to call anyone??

Good morning violets...I got on the scale and I am not even going to talk about the number. Just suffice to say I am very disappointed in myself.

Tracy - it was a very huge thing that you didn't smoke a cigarette. You have no reason to be disappointed in yourself!! It's just a few stupid pounds...don't let it define you! I, for one, am incredibly proud of you...so CHIN UP, girlfriend!!!

Good Morning, Vi's!~~

I'm home. Uneventful flight, which is always good!

When Kat & I parted ways @ the airport yesterday, she said that Rick or Amanda would call one of us randomly (we're programmed into her phone) & that that person could spread the word to the rest of us... PURPLE POWER TO YOU KAT!!!

I think what Ms. Doodle was trying to say w/her face-first into the oatmeal comment was: "Raise your hand if you're tired this morning!!" :thumbup: Answer: ME! ME!

I third what Pam said... we're an amazingly diverse group of women... I am so lucky to have each of you in my life!!

Smooches!!

OMG...did I walk into a boatload of work this am. Wow...that is what I get for going on a DRUNKEN GIRLS WEEKEND and not thinking about work. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Terry~I got some broth in last night and coffee in this am...but my meds were not so kind to me. I have yogart for Breakfast later and Soup for lunch. I do not want to get an unfill...I just need to baby it for a few. I was the same on the scale this am, 254...but I am not complaining. My dang body love 254???

OK...gotta look busy~

i gained 5 lbs too! but it's back to the grindstone for me today. I was soooo tired this morning. my eyes were swollen shut. must have had an allergic reaction to Laura or something... :thumbup:

I have soooo much work to catch up on but just wanted to say a quick HI!

Tracy and Jenn - I'm so sorry I missed you girls yesterday! Here is a big big hug and kiss!!

OKAY I AM READY TO HAVE A TOTAL MELTDOWN. THE PAST HOUR I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A POST, THEN I LOST IT. I TRIED 3 TIMES LAST NIGHT TO POST IT. I AM GOING TO TRY AGAIN TONIGHT. IT WAS A GREAT THANK YOU FOR ALL.

I AM FRUSTRATED!

I am getting ready to go to the museum and then the Galleria shopping.

See you tonight!!

Jane