Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hey All~

Not sure who will see this...but...

Denise, Susie and Gina...we will miss you!

I am packed, but can't find my dang river shoes. Actually though, wasn't sure if I was gonna do the river...with my back and I don't do the sun!

anyway, just realized I gotta Water the flowers and get my hat!

Yeehaw...here we go ladies.

I won't be back on until Monday night!

xoxoxoxo

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOO last check in for the weekend!

It is 10:21 p and I woke up early this morning.. am trying to wind down from the frenzy that was the last part of my day.......

OH crap I need a book! gotta go before I forget it again!!!!!!!

See you all tomorrow! and to the rest of our MIA violets... WE WILL MISS YOU!

I second the missing violets.

It is officially the 16 of May so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!!!!

I am taking a break because I can't fit everything in my suitcase! I am mad. I will go through a 4th time and try to pare down. GRRR. I am so not a good packer.

Jane

Wow....this is soooo cool!! I don't even have words.

Pammy, dontcha worry about not doing the river... you do whatever you like, girlfriend. I was just sitting here worrying about what to do with my (electronic) keys and how to keep them dry, so you can be the keeper of the keys, ok? Not exactly sure how we'll coordinate meeting up with you at the end but we'll figure that out.

It's 5:15 and I'm havin' a little java before I hit the shower. Gotta pack the ice chest w/ food and get my suitcase packed then I'm hittin' the road about 7:00.

Let me just say that I appreciate all the effort you are putting out to get here, girls. Arranging sitters, putting up with cranky DH's, missing events, waking up uber-early to make flights, $money$, pushing thru illnesses, and much more. THANK YOU. What a gift this is!!!

.....NOW....if we can just get everyone on the ground on time.....If that happens, I'll KNOW we are truly blessed!! (Now I know how a mother hen feels trying to keep all her chicks together!)

Love you all!

Good morning violets! SO much to do and so little time!

Mom & stepdad are in my room sleeping so I can't go in there and finish what I need to do yet. Maybe I will bang some pots & pans together?!

See you all soon and to those who will not be there...you will be missed more than you know!

Good Morning, Violets..

We just checked out of the hotel and we're on our way to the airport for my 10:30 flight. Slept good last night and feel much better today. Now the Bobster has a sore throat. Oh well....

See you all in 7 hours!!!!!

Another full day ahead for me. Got to do my shift at work and than come home and shovel more landscape rock. I need to get it all up so when they bring in the new stuff I can just lay it down. We should finish up the fence this weekend, hopefully tomorrow.

I've been doing really good at not walking but yesterday was our day to cut the grass at the church. I walked pushing a mower for 3 hours.....my foot was kind of hurting a little. Haven't decided if I'll work out today or not. I miss it.

Everyone have a great day.

Happy Birthday to You,

Happy Birthday to You.

Happy Birthday Dear Gina.

Happy Birhtday to You.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :w00t: :thumbup: :smile:

And Many More...........:lol: :thumbup: :tt2: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Denise, Gina. Check in. Don't leave me here all alone. :thumbup:

I'm so lonesome I could cry. :thumbup:

:thumbup::musical_note:All by myself, Don't wanna be all by myself anymore.:thumbup::musical_note:

Saturday morning and I'm up early. I have to go in to work today for 3 hours. Can't wait to get it over, it's beautiful outside today. Want to get home so I can get some more work done out in the backyard and maybe soak up some son. Went to Hy-Vee's yesterday and got some Kabobs. Hubby and I share one and I get extra veggies to grill also.

I ate some watermelon last night and sure enough I made 3trips to the little girls room over night. But it was so good and I plan on having more today. One thing about it is that it fills me up fast. That and a little salad and I'm good for dinner. Went Thursday to the health market and got some more "Kashi" Protein Drink. Need to get back to my drinking more and better.

Have a great day.

I'm a lost and lonely little girl. Where's my family???????????