Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Oh and my video has processed... It is pretty grainy (much more so than viewing it via REALplayer) Click on my blog link below to view it.

Excitement never ends!!

When a customer service girl is out, it's horrible.. because each girl has a huge load, so when one is out, it has to be redistributed to the other girls who already have a huge load!! But, one of our CSR girls had cancer a while back, found out recently it's back.. so she had to have major invasive open surgery to remove a lot of stuff last week.. she's going to be out for months. So all her accounts were redistributed and everyone is dealing.. our CSR assistant got thrown into being a new CSR (bad bad idea).. she's not very good, but they can't go backward. They all know it was bad idea to begin with, but I've already had my small customers they gave to her calling me going 'ARE YOU ABOVE (So and So)?!'.. they are really annoyed by her. So there's all that.. then one of our good CSR's put in a resignation today... she is getting divorced and moving back home to Florida. ARGH!! She's my age, she just got married about 4 months ago. Very out of the blue. Now we're going to be 2 CSR's short, and 1 not good CSR.

Margies tomorrow night?!

Yes Margies...plural! I too am a bit freaked out about being away from work. The kids are just so bad w/ a sub (hell, they are bad for me). Oh well...I'll worry about it Tuesday!

My suitcase is zipped and sitting in the LR!!!

Sounds like I am together huh? But....I am not even dressed yet! I am meeting Rick for lunch....and will get my stuff done from there---then head to Albq.

I was just so proud I finished my packing I had to brag-------I packed way the heck too much!!!

Kat

shoot Kat, you are done before me and i have to leave in 3 hrs for the airport. ds is helping me and i am so glad he is not having a meltdown

going to shower, I'm just about all ready to go, now where are my good black flip flops???? I have every color but...

I've been packed for weeks now.. na na na na na na!!

The toiletries went in this morning after I put my face on. I'm good to go!!

Have not started packing yet! Just put my liquid eye liner and mascara in a baggie...that is it!

I am mostly packed!

Robby is packed to go to the "boys" moms house tonight.

I made arrangements for the dog

I reserved a parking spot via the net so that DH doesn't have to WORRY about making it in time to pick me up or hassle with taking me.

I did 2 loads of laundry this morning..........and helped Robby pick up his room......... and all the while trying not to gloat about how much fun I'm going to have!

I just called Jen to tell her she'd be fine.. She has an East Coast accent! This is going to be soooo weird to put voices with online personalities.

I have a west coast accent...dude! Just kidding...I don't think I have one at all.

Regardless of your politics (not sure how ya'll feel) but gays can marry in California now!!! I teared up. This is huge for so many people...who are only guilty of loving someone! I am proud to be alive today!

I saw that on MSN just now. Wooo Hoooooo... finally some compassionate, progressive thinking people!!

DH e-mailed me that, woohoo! So does this mean you will marry Suzanne???

I don't think I have an accent.. my dad is from California and my mom is from the Carolinas, their blended accent kind of muted each other.

Laura, I expected you to have a really southern drawl, but you don't!

This IS going to be funny... putting voices & faces & mannerisms (I gesture w/my hands ALL THE TIME while I talk) together!!