Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Jenn~Purple power for your flight tomorrow! We will alll be thinking of you as you start the adventure. I wish I was going in early too! Travel safe!

xoxoxo

Jenn - did you say you will have your laptop? I hope you'll be able to log on Thursday night and let us know you've landed alright and survived the flight jitters. You can always call me.... you've got my #!!

I would like to take my laptop to have tomorrow night in the motel...but don't want to leave it in my car in the parking facility, and I don't want to bring it.....so guess I will do without it tomorrow night...

We ordered pizza----managed about my usual, half a piece of pan pizza. I am relieved. I did eat the end of Rick's breadstick, and would have avoided that before, but I didn't care for anymore of it, when I chewed it, it ended up tasting like a mouth full of dough....kinda yucky!!!

You can do it Jenn----we will all be thinking of you....how exciting!!!! Let us know how you did tomorrow night.

Judy----get better! Pamela, rest the back....Michelle--how are your eyes??? Jane, you hanging in there?

This list is growing....WTH?????

Kat

Jane!! How frightening!!

We all obviously NEED this weekend AWAY!!!

I finished my proofreading, have most of the house cleaned (will do the rest in the a.m.), went grocery shopping (@ 2 stores, no less), did laundry... and am now bushed and am going to bed!!

My eyes are fine!! Yay!! The better for me to SEE YOU WITH!!:party:

Good Morning, Violets..

Not a real good sleeping night last night. I'm up for my 8 a.mnail appointment, then coming home and going back to bed til Ethan gets here. We'll leave here when Ethan's daddy picks him up. Got to print out my boarding pass today, load up my toiletries and I'm good to go!!

Catch ya'll later!!

GET PSYCHED, LADIES!! IT'S HERE!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

Anyone else feel like a kid on Christmas eve??

GET PSYCHED, LADIES!! IT'S HERE!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

Anyone else feel like a kid on Christmas eve??

ME ME ME!!!!:party:

Good morning violets! wooohooooo:w00t:

I hope all of you sick people are feeling better today!

have a great day and I will be back in later. OR....I will just see you all tomorrow! (I have been waiting forever to say that)

Morning gals

I am so tired still, I didn't sleep great, because it was my xmas eve. I have to finish packing and find a travel outfit. It is going to be a long day.

Terry, i have your number programed and i am either going to bring my laptop or log on with my phone, but probably will have my laptop, i'm having slight issues sending emails from my phone

i'll check in before i leave

Can't wait til tomorrow!

Good Morning Girls,

Been really busy the last couple of days. Just a bunch of regular stuff. Running around and working and cleaning and yard stuff and fencing. Today is our day to mow the grass at our Church. So another busy day for us.

You guys are soooo lucky. Your trip is finaly here. I'm sorry that I'm not able to go with you. I will miss you alot. Take lots of pics for Gina and me. Are we the only 2 not going?

All of you have a very safe trip, enjoy yourselves and have a safe trip home. I'll be thinking of you.

Hugs to you all.

:cry_smile: :hurray: My Homie is in the top two. Go David Cook. :hurray: :hurray:

You, Gina and Denise :hurray: Well, Suzie, you'll have to start saving your pennies for next year's gathering wherever that may be! Maybe around your pool!! We can pitch tents in the back yard.

Michelle - That's a great way of putting it. I feel jUST like a kid at Christmas! I haven't been this excited about anything in a long, long time.

OK, ya'll can't make fun of me .... I have this bruise around my mouth that makes me look like i have a Fu Manchu mustache. It's ridiculous! I just can't WAIT to see what it looks like in pictures!! Wheee! I have tons of makeup over it and it's OK, but still. Otherwise I love the results of my 'fill up'. LOL

Jenn gets on the plane tonight at about 6:00p (eastern)...so ya'll send her all the PP you can muster. Go Jenn! Go Jenn! Go Jenn!:cry_smile:

Suzanne---we are going to miss you too!!! We will get you a bunch of pics together, and you will be able to put faces to names too!!!

Denise---got a baby yet??? My neighbor girl across the street, is due the 22nd. Today is her last day at work, and I think it is a good thing, looking across at her last night---we yell back and forth while we are out watering flower beds! She has dropped considerably!! She is not a very big girl, maybe 5'4" and 120 pounds, and she didn't get huge! She does not waddle---and the Dr., says the baby is between 6 lbs 7 oz, and 6 lbs 15 oz. right now. I cannot believe the new ultrasound pictures or how exact they can predict weight! With Kinsey they were only 2 ounces off and with Connor, they were 8 ounces off. Our new grandbaby is not due until January!!! Christmas will have come and gone again by then!!! Seems far away, but it goes so fast!!!

Kinsey is here, sleeping on the couch!! My Mom is going to keep her while I recover. My Mom sleeps in usually til about 8:30 each day, so I thought I would give her one last day to snooze late. Plus I wanted the girl---I will miss having her chatter through the day, but maybe before long I will feel up to her coming back again.

Well I am going to go dry my hair before it dries in the upswept towel style it is in now!!!

Kat

GOOD MORNING ALL!

First.. I have no idea why but I dropped to 181.8 today!

I was also awake at 4:30 a.m. and could NOT go back to sleep... I'm SOOOOO excited!