Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

hi guys just a quick check in, going to run to Walmart and get ds. Want to pick up a thing or 2 at the store. I am not really bringing much and want to have fun but someone needs to control my s pending this weekend ... ok?

i'll talk to ya'll later... remember i'm leaving tomorrow so much to do

I just made my video... had to do it myself because my coworker got caught up in a meeting........... I think it turned out pretty good for doing it all by myself. When I get home I'm going to upload it and email it to her, plus I will have to burn a copy on cd to fedex.

((((Suzie)))) - Wish you were coming :thumbup:

oh and laura.. its probably because you are too young!

I'll go with that, makes me feel better :thumbup:

Hey girls--I am soooooo happy!!! I went to lunch with DH, we just went to Taco Bell because it is so close to his work. He ordered our food, and they have these new box meals, and since it had everything in it, that he and Kinsey and I wanted....plus more, he got it. So rather than my usual taco, I opted to try this double beef cheesy burrito. I was so afraid I could eat it all plus the taco, and you know....be the old me. NOPE~~ not even half the burrito went down. It was different, I felt full---but not like it was backing up.....but there was no way I coud eat much more than when I was filled. I was so happy!!!!!! I have not been super hungry either like I was afraid of!

Laura.....dunno about your 2 squares....maybe someone left rep power on your blog as well as on the site? I have no idea!!!

I have called and reminded DIL about pics----so hoping I can gather them up tonight. I need to do a couple loads of laundry, and clean out the fridge.....then tomorrow it is simple vaccuum, and straighten and I am outta here!!!

Paid my co pay to the surgeon today, gave him the # to call my band Dr. he was happy to have that, and said he would put a call in to him right away and he looked forward to talking to him. So simple.......so far!!!

I think we will be yacking non stop too!!!

I was married to a man.....and he was the drama problem, but it was not drama for drama's sake. He was just mean, and acted out A LOT!!!! He blamed it on his hot Italian blood. I laughed, got smacked for it, but I laughed anyway!!!!! LOL

OK. Off to do the laundry. Son, and family coming over tonight, so I told Rick, I am not going to cook, I have too much to do, so pizza Hut is gonna cook!!! Especially now that I know I am not going to turn into a raging maniac around food!!!!

Terry--Mom doing ok out of the hospital?

How you feeling Judy?

Talk Soon!

Kat

I just made my video... had to do it myself because my coworker got caught up in a meeting........... I think it turned out pretty good for doing it all by myself. When I get home I'm going to upload it and email it to her, plus I will have to burn a copy on cd to fedex.

I am glad you got it done! DH taped mine for me just now. I think it turned out cute. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained! I will fed ex it tomorrow and they will get it just in time. :thumbup:

Hi all violets! I spoke with Pamela earlier. Woke her up actually...I felt bad for waking her. I wanted to check in and see how she was feeling.

Wooohooooo...tomorrow is my my Friday!:thumbup: I am SO happy! Macy graduates from pre-k tomorrow night. My mom is coming for that and they are staying the night since they are taking Macy back home with them Friday. Then it is time for fun in the sun!:thumbup: I dont even wanna go to work tomorrow!

Well I had an exciting day (not) I went to work and felt fine, then I was almost done with my 2nd customer and felt sort of funny. I told her I wasn't feeling so well and was going to sit down, I can't describe it but I had this pain in the upper middle of my back and my right side, not bad, but there, and I broke out in a cold sweat. Charlies next customer was a nurse and saw me sitting there and came over, and it just got worse and worse. Really weird. Then she made me lay on the floor, and they called 911 because I passed out. They came and couldn't get a blood pressure and pulse was really low, so they started an iv and gave me oxygen and got a blood pressure, by that time I was alert, before just sort of in and out. They took me to the hospital and was continuing to feel better. They did a bunch of tests and they said I did have aspiration pnemonia, but that that didn't cause it. They said sometimes there is no reason, for this and they kept me on the monitor for a couple hours and that was fine. It was weird, and I hope that it never happens again!!!! It scared me and I scared the sXXX out of Charlie. He thought I was having a heart attack, because they couldn't get a blood pressure?!? I am not sure what runs through his mind sometimes...

So I am home now, working tomorrow, then going to Gruene!

Janie-I have only done CPR on the dummy Annie....I can not do it in real life....(just joking)

Wow...what a day you have had! How do you feel? That is strange!

OMG Jane - I'm glad you are ok but that is so strange

Well I checked in on Jane, and she is talking and laughing---and still has no real idea of what happen! I think she needs to leave her CPAP at home and snore so I know she is ok!!!!

Laundry is finishing----dinner will be ordered soon--------DW is ready to unload-------slowly getting things together.....slowly being the key word!!! Tomorrow night at this time I will be on my way to Albq. so I can get some sleep!!!

I keep throwing things in the suitcase---it is getting full!! BUT part of it is a surprise! And then I have a couple pairs of capri's and a pair of shorts....that will be passed on or left behind!!! So....that leaves room for shopping!! Yea!!!

How is your back Pamela???

BBL~~

Kat

Ok,what is it with you people FALLING APART??!!!?!? Jane-- I am so sorry you had that experience today!! :party:

Well, I made my Sam's run and got some Snacks...and that got me excited all over again!! I just can't wait until tomorrow is OVER and I have just one more sleep! wheeee!!!

Kat - Mom is doing ok BUT she picked up an antibiotic resistant infection at the hospital (a VRE infection) and now has to be in isolation for 2-3 weeks at the nursing home :smile: I tell ya, it's always something! She must be taking 24 different drugs now. Poor thing!! In that regard I wish I wasn't going away this weekend. I hope she'll be okay.

Good evening, Violets..

I went to choir rehearsal tonight and then German class and I should have just stayed home. I feel worse now than I did when this started. I'm going to head to bed and hope that sleep will take care of some of it. I WILL be on that plane Friday morning, never fear. We just might have to set up a medical room for Pam, Jane and me. :party:

Everyone have a good night. 2 more sleeps and I'll be in Texas where it's warmer than the 50 degrees we have here right now!!!

I've been trying to upload my video to youtube for HOURS and DID manage to get it done... although it says its processing now...... maybe tomorrow you all can check my blog and it will be working!

Jane that is Soooo scarey!

WhOOHOOOO 2 more sleeps.

Hey Vi's~

Well, my back is sprained. I should be on the mend now...left work and got an adjustment and some muscle stim...Gosh that felt good. Came home and slept for 2.5 hours, thank God Tracy woke me. I graded some papers (done) and then had a dinner (had a margie)then a meeting @ 6pm! I will take a back pill before bed, and hopefully after I get my "do" done tomorrow...and one more trip to the doctor...I'll be better. I feel better, been taking Zyrtec at night.

Janie~OMG...totally scary!!! Are you sure you are ok?? Perhaps a trip to Gruene will be the best medicine for you. Hell...for all of us!

Roomie~ I hope you feel better too. I hope we all do!

I am so excited for our trip. Susanne is doing laundry now (I am sooo lucky) and I will pack tomorrow. I figure, just throw some clothes in a bag, some cosmetics...then go. MY VIOLETS ALREADY LOVE ME...SO I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE!

Can't wait!

xoxoxoxoxooxox