Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

good morning!! so much going on and I really need to get everything caught up before I leave. I'm still trying to close my April books and it's already almost mid May! I'm also gonna leave Juan a honey-do list for him to work on while I'm gone so I need to leave the house spotless so that he can work without clutter around. Oh so much to do!

Morning V's! Everyone get HEALTHY!! Munch down on those Vitamins and swipe the Zicams, take the Claritins.. get better!!!

And Awww Michelle, that was so neat! I woke up and my phone was beeping, so in between drying my hair and getting dressed I listened to it. I feel speshul now!!

I set aside 2 pain killers from my teeth extraction, for the flight to & from TX. I am so excited, I can't stand it!

Oh and last night my best gal from out in Albuquerque (from when we lived there ) called and asked me to be a bridesmaid for her! Originally she was engaged to DH's best friend out there, they broke up.. DH's best friend got married a month ago to another girl, now she's getting married next May in ABQ. So she asked if I would, I said YES of course, I miss her and it will give me a good excuse to go out there. DH said "I'm not going" (he doesn't like her some reason), and I said "You weren't invited." and he goes "I guess I'll go and hang out with Neal, I'm sure he's not going". Men!! He STILL wasn't invited lol. But then she said her engagement party is Aug 2 this year, I will be in JAMAICA.. but I am definitely planning for her wedding next May. Hope I slim down some more by then!

Edited by FairyFacade

Ran home real quick between meetings and work, going to the Dr. today to get a unfill. I don't know how much he will take out, but I need to sleep!!! The swallow showed my esophagus was enlarged and my band was very restrictive. It is also allow reflux Fluid into my lungs they told me that was called aspirating, and that is why I am coughing so much and my asthma which is usually under control to be soo bad. Ummmm Explains alot!!! Oh well, maybe I will eat what you guys can't!!

Jane

I am sooo bummed...I woke up feeling completely shitty:frown:. Actually, last night, my chest was heavy and my ears hurt. So I took a Zyrtec and 2 PM's and slept hard...and still woke up sick. I am hoping I can knock it out too. Cross your fingers. :thumbup:

I am sooo bummed...I woke up feeling completely shitty:frown:. Actually, last night, my chest was heavy and my ears hurt. So I took a Zyrtec and 2 PM's and slept hard...and still woke up sick. I am hoping I can knock it out too. Cross your fingers. :thumbup:

totally unacceptable!! :eek:

Pam - you better get well, it is allergies, take pills and sleep. I am much better, just needed a couple of days of meds and sleep, now I can hardly tell i'm next to a lilac tree. LOL

Well, i'm home from work, not doing laundry until tomorrow because i was so dirty, and i want to bring my jeans so i'll pack thursday morning. lol

I was going to say something but i forgot...

so excited... going to tan in a few

hugs all

it is going to be quiet here this weekend heheheheh

Good Evening, Violets..

I feel better this evening. The Zicam is doing it's thing. I got in my shift at the hospital, had lunch with the PMS group and got my hair cut and colored. I came home and tried to take a nap, but couldn't sleep so I got up and am doing laundry. Our cat has been at the vet cause she was breathing hard. It's the Bobster's favorite cat and he was sure he would have to put her down, but she's better after $173!!! We're going to board her this weekend cause we'll both be gone and she needs meds twice a day for a week. Tomorrow the dogs go in for their heartworm meds and shots. Gonna cost a bundle on pets this week!!

I have a lazy evening today. No rehearsals, no meetings, just tv and laundry. I'm all packed except for the toiletries. I tried on my skorts and I just love them! Hopefully we aren't going to anyplace where we'll have to be more than casual. I'm not bringing any dresses along.

Tomorrow I have the morning free, then the dogs go in and Ethan comes over for a few hours. Then choir and German class before dinner. Thursday is nail day, Ethan til 5 and then we leave for the hotel so I can be at the airport early on Friday morning. It's getting soooooooooooooooo close!!

Jane.. glad you're getting a slight unfill. That reflux is nothing to mess with. Hopefully the unfill will relieve the problem and you can get some sleep. Not that we'll be doing much of that from Friday - Monday!!!

Pamela.. ROOMIE!!! GET BETTER NOW!!! I'm a teacher, not a nurse. I don't want us both to be holed up in the room coughing and sneezing and feeling like crap! At least we will have the two sickies together!

Kat... you keep your distance from those of us with germs... don't want you to have to postpone your surgery cause you have a cold!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm going to watch Idol for the first time on a Tuesday so I can make my choice. Gotta watch Dancing With the Stars and see who gets voted off and the Pistons and Tigers are both playing tonight.. Will check back in later.

TracyKS-I wish we were neighbors and we could share my video camera! They want the tape so soon!! I just got my fed ex today and they want the tape Friday! Wow, gonna get dh to do it for me tonight and I will send it out tomorrow.

hi violets! Tomorrow I take the last day of a 30 day round of antibiotics. I have so many antibiotics coursing through my veins that I doubt any of you could get me sick. Except maybe michelle with the pink eye...yikes, I hope it is just allergies!

Have a great evening everyone and I really do pray you all start feeling better!

Edited by TracyK

Hi everyone!

OK all you sickies.... STOP IT!!! Stop being sick right this very second!!!!!!!!!!!! You have exactly 60 hours to get well so GET ON IT.

I went for my 'dermal filler' injections today...the ones around my mouth and I look like I got hit in the mouth with a softball! It's lovely. Little tiny bruises in the nasolabial fold (the line that runs from the sides of your nose to the sides of your mouth) and my upper lip is all swolen. Real purdy!!! They said you can 'resume normal activities' after the procedure....but they didn't happen to mention that it hurts and you look like a FREAK!!!....so I went home and rested with an ice pack on my face most of the afternoon. So 2 things on my list that didn't get done today. One of which was to MAKE A LIST!! LOL Oh, you have no idea how I've put so many things off. I always operate in crunch mode so this is no different.

Anyway, I hope I don't still look like a freak on Friday. I would NOT be happy about that. Well, at least my face is VIOLET!

why o why can't i get my ass moving? i've got tons to do but since i got home i've gotten exactly two (2!) things done. I put one load of laundry in the washing machine and made us some dinner... i've got to get my car cleaned out, my laundry put away, my room and bathroom picked up, dishes in the dishwasher... and it's already 8!!!

le sigh...

someone kick my ass off this couch...

ok, off i go...

Haydee, sometimes I am the same way. I need to be kicked a few times myself.

Well I got an unfill today, he took me down to 2cc's. I have the 10cc band, and had about 7 cc's in it. I am hoping I sleep tonight!!! I am so excited about sleeping!! I am going to be sooo pumped if I can sleep well tonight!! It sort of sucks to be so unfilled. I don't see him again until the end of July, and right before that I will have another barium swallow. He told me my esophogus needs time to heal up. Oh well. Have a good night everyone and hopefully so will I :tongue2::sleep2::thumbup:!!!!

Good Weds Morn, Vi's~~

The day after tomorrow I'll see you all!!! I can't believe it!!

TOM arrived yesterday w/a vengeance... grrrrr... hoping the worst is over by Fri...

I've procrastinated, too... today is going to be a DOOZY if I can pull it off! TONS to do... actual paying work to finish (there's a concept!); house to clean before my in-laws arrive; meals to cook; clothes to wash & pack; groceries to buy; etc. & so forth. I want to have just about EVERYTHING done by the time I lay my head on my pillow TONIGHT! Because tomorrow I have just the a.m., and then the il's arrive and then I'm in charge of the concert concessions, etc., tomorrow eve... then it's bed & time's up!! :tongue2:

But it is going to be soooooooo worth it when I lazin' down the river in my big ol' toob w/the sun shining down, the birds singing, and my VIOLETS by my side!!!!!!!