Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good afternoon!

I THINK I made it safely through lunch with the nuns........

This is what I had:

Very weak and pretty tasteless brocoli cheese Soup (not much cheese)

1/4 of a baked chicken breast covered in a spinach sauce

1/4 cup of cottage cheese

Red Crystal Light.........

I picked and pushed and sipped my way through it.... leaving a little bit of everything behind..... but thankfully NO PB on the chicken!

I sent my story in to that producer......... Charles was NOT amused.. he's like ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT??

Maybe He's ashamed ........ maybe he's afraid of being left behind...

My sis emailed me and said... COOL WHERE ARE WE GOING NEXT???? LOL (cause she's going to Vegas with me)

Judy~ congrats on your daughter...I am an PTK member (had gold cords for Master's degree). That is wonderful and I am sure you are proud.

I am starving...off to eat my 1/2 c. egg sal and 3 crackers, lol

Hey ya'll, just had to share my steal hehe!!

DH&I ordered a bouquet of flowers for both our moms, and a card.

Today my brother calls and goes "Me and Leslie (our sis) think we should all go in on a present together, and you're better at this stuff than us.. so can you get it and we'll pay you?" So thinking on my toes I'm like "uhm.. ok, how bout $100 gold necklace or something?" he said ok.

So DH & I go to the mall on lunch break. I had chinese.. 1 bite of an egg roll, and 2 pieces of sesame chicken.. nom nom.

After a lot of browsing (DH is so impatient, it's like dragging a bored child around the mall), I got her a Yankee Candle.. and I was ambushed in there, the lady kept trying to sell me 10 things at a time, and all I wanted-- I had in my hand ready to CHECK OUT!!

Then we went to Belk's, and I was looking at necklaces, they were having a sale.. They were like $400-$600 originally, so I finally just told the lady.. I am looking to spend $100, I want something ornate, not flashy. Ring, necklace, whatever. So I see a ring, it's gold filigree with little diamonds in it. It's really ornate. Background is, my mom has 3 yellow gold rings she wears, and then for the past year she's worn this ugly pewter thumb ring I had in high school. She keeps dropping it (way too big) and of course, it's ugly. So I though that ring would be a pretty thumb ring and would match her other rings. Price is $380. Pff. She goes, "with the sales I can take it to $180! Wowee!" I said "Sorry, can't go over $100, I am going in with siblings and we committed to this price". So she goes, Let me see if I can get this down.. oh.. yep! I can sell it for $90. LOL. Can't imagine if I went in there and just said, I like this ring, I'll take it!! (For $380).. reminds me of buying cars, keep saying no enough and they match your cost.

Good evening, Violets..

DS just came and picked up Ethan so we will be leaving in a few mintues to go to graduation. Ethan took a long nap today and I snuck in a short one.

Tomorrow I need to get all the stuff to make potato salad for the graduation party on Saturday. I have our lap band support group at 11 and the party at 4.

Everyone have a good evening and I'll check in after I do the hot tub tonight.

Jane-I have an accent?!:thumbup: I'm cute?:biggrin: So are you! Thank you! It was really a pleasure talking to you! I had you on my mind and thought, hmmm, I'll call her. Nice lady, just like I thought!! I was already excited about the trip and now I am even more excited since i spoke with another violet sister!

Haydee-nope not closer. The job is in the Beaumont area. I am so jittery. I wish he would just find out yes or no...ya' know? Ugh I hate this waiting business.

Hi all violets! I was gonna say something else and I forgot...:cool2:

Have a great night everyone!! :angry:

Induction gone wrong confession: I now know what a fried twinkie tastes like.......

that all g'night

That sounds disgusting!!!

I know what 4 chocolate chip Cookies taste like.. it's Survivor night!

Anyone else watch it? My jaw is still on the floor. SERIOUSLY. Poor Erik, I bet he ran off the show crying.

DH just got off the phone with his druggie bro (the one I have a fit when he stays with us), and DH says "Laura wouldn't appreciate that dude" and I'm back here going "what? what? what? WHAT?!". DH finally gets off the phone, his brother wanted to know if 'some guy' could stay here this weekend. HEELLLLLLLLL NO!!!!!! Not even someone DH knows, just some friend of his brother's. WTH. I don't even want to know. I have my tooth surgery tomorrow, even if I was in good spirits I wouldn't allow it. This prolly last time I post till I get the tooth thing, so next time I type will be on some pain killers.. mwhaha.

& that tin-foil trumpet-thingie removed from your ear!!

JK!

Great pic!! You & Bob look so proud!

Tracy... "Fried?" "Twinkie?" in the same phrase?? Oh my goodness, I'm afraid to ask!! :thumbup:

My sisters & I took our Mom out for dinner tonight... we went to some Mongolian grill place where you put all your meat & veggies in a big bowl, pick some sauce, and then they cook it for you on this HUGE honkin' grill thing... mmmmm AND low-carb! Then my mom & my one sis (the one who's always been skinny, grrrrr) ordered some pb/choc decadent dessert, so my other sis (the one who's battled her weight forever like me) & I went to the salad bar and had salad for dessert! Too funny!!

Good night. sleep tight!

& that tin-foil trumpet-thingie removed from your ear!!

JK!

Great pic!! You & Bob look so proud!

Excuse me. That's my hearing aide you're making fun of!!

I hope that doesn't impede your flow as you float down the river.

Or rust.

(I'm cracking myself up! I must be punchy! G'nite!)

Actually, truth be known, it's my angel's wing. The other one is of course hidden behind DD. :thumbup: