Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Oh!

Have been "good" so far all day today. 2:54pm. Did my aqua exercise + have eaten properly. Protein Shake for b'fast, soy strips w/toms & shrooms & a little cheese for lunch. Salmon is planned for dinner. *May* get a skinny latte while ds is at soccer this eve... it would be my "treat", which I shouldn't treat myself w/food, but...

And... tomorrow I'm getting my hair DONE... hilights & cut... phew! It's been tooooooooo long! Then maybe, maybe, mani & pedi next week... we'll see w/time & $!

HAve started making the "List" for my in-laws w/the kids' info & schedules & directions to things... It's 7 pages long already!! I'm nothing if not comprehensive!!

You know, I have a little list on the fridge of things I still need to pick up etc. But it just dawned on me, other than kissing Rick goodbye, I don't have to "prepare" anything.

I want to seriously thank you girls who are arranging child care, and making this happen---that takes dedication and desire-----and I appreciate that--way more than I can convey here!

I have it rather easy, no job....no kids to arrange....an understanding DH who is not concerned with me going. I DO know it is not that easy for all of us, and just want to say THANKS girls-----this WILL be worth it!!! (((((hugs))))))

Kat

Comprehensive = anal. Yup.. you and I are clones, Michelle. I always have lists and lists and lists about lists. And we both need to be "hootched" up a bit on this trip. You're the PTA mom and I'm the .........well, you know already. Although I hope by the end of the weekend, you'll all think.........dang.. is she REALLY??

Darn, do I need to just bring a big suitcase full of hooched up clothing styles so we can see what looks good on who? :cursing:

My husband and I met through an online game, which is a fun story.

I have dated guys from this online game before, but only ones that lived nearby I could actually meet, there were other people in the game that did long-distance thing (never met, etc.) I don't think any of those ever worked out. Course mine didn't either!!

I went to Vegas for a game convention, and DH was there for the same convention. Saw him at a meeting, and thought he was really cute, was throwing matches at my friend (who was sitting next to DH), and a matchbook landed on DH's crotch. History from there, heh heh.

But, it was ironic, my best friend (in real life), played the game too. In the game, her 'character' was married to a guy..who was best friends with DH in real life. So we had talked in passing since I was about 13!! But we didn't ever really talk, so when we met in person, I didn't even put 2 and 2 together to figure out who he was. Learned after the fact, and thought that was neat.

"comprehensive = anal"

yep.

You got me, Judy!!

I LOVE LISTS!! Honestly, for me, half the fun of a trip is the planning and list-making and organizing!!

I come by it honestly... my mom is the Queen of Lists.

One time, the kids and I stopped by my mom's house unannounced, and she wasn't home. So we went in, used the potty, etc. Well, she had her daily "to do" list on the table, and we read it.... and we found it funny... no, hysterical, really. It had things on it like, "Read the newspaper." "Clip coupons." Little bitty things. So we added a few items to it, such as: "Breathe in. Breathe out." "Eat." "Drink." "Be Merry." And she had the tiniest pencil with it, so we wrote "Antiques Roadshow called. They want George Washington's pencil back!" ha ha ha. We laughed soooo hard. Luckily, she was amused, as well. But be assured that she puts away her lists when she knows we're coming!

Oh -- and then the last item we added said: "Curse mocking child & grandchildren!"

:cursing:

Yep...Kat was right...I met my dh online. It was not through a dating site but a normal chat room.

I chatted with him the day after Thanksgiving of 2001 and the rest is history. Well...it is actually a Gruene/margarita story. :redface: I can't type it out cause it might incrimenate (sp?) me :cursing:

Have a great night violets!

I have discovered I can get in trouble without trying---or knowing!!!

Son, DIL and grandson come by, with a guy DS works with to show him the chopper. The friend left, we were doing some work on the computer (writing sons resignation letter, he is changing jobs). Kinsey and Connor come in and they want to play the fishing game. I said NO, it is too loud, and has too many little pieces. So a few minutes, and I realize they are both quiet and missing, and sure enough the bedroom door is closed, and behind it, in the middle of all my packing stuff they have the fishing game out. I snatched it up, told her it was GONE! Popped her in the corner. Turn around and they are leaving! Come to find out, according to my MIL, my DIL thinks that is abusive. And did not want me punishing Connor, or him to see what happen. I would not have punished him, he did not ask about it, Kinsey did, she knew better. The game will go away for a long while now. I did nothing abusive! Kinsey will learn to mind what I say. I take care of her everyday, I cannot be letting her disobey everything I say.....

My MIL said Connor is not told No very often so it is not an issue. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it IS an issue. He already does not mind, and it will only get worse!

So.....shame on Bad Granny!!!!

Rick is eating at work, so, I froze my spaghetti sauce too----so I don't have to have dinner tonight. I will open a can of Soup or something and call it good. If my stomach cooperates. Whatever it is, is upsetting my stomach in general now, and causing me pain--it is not agreeing with me. So no more Zyrtec, will call Dr. tomorrow and see about an allergy shot---be much easier!!! Maybe he will have som eye drop samples for me too!!!

Well, I need to unload the DW----will check with y'all later!

Kat

Guess What???? (?Did you guess??? It is hard to tell online...)

WE ARE GOING TO GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND AND ITALY THIS SUMMER!!!!! I am sooooooo jazzed.

This is just another reason I love Susanne. We chatted a bit about it this past weekend. Last summer, I planned and organized the entire trip to Cap Cod...even flew first class! So I said, "this summer is all yours". So she sent me an email and said, "are you sure you want to do this?"...to which I replied, "hell yeah baby...lets go make some memories!!!"

So we are going June 30-July 14! I will Celebrate my birthday (41) in Italy! Holy crapola...I am just a tad 'cited!

I am sure I will have Violet w/drawls...but, I'll have my addy book and will send postcards from everywhere!

WOOHOO!

Gotta go call my dad!

I loved Italy!!! You will too! I was in Germany for a short time, but not enough to say I visited!!! If that makes any sense. Never been to Austria, and I am still dreaming of Switzerland!!!! Lucky you!!!!!

Well Rick is on his way home.....just saw this and had to tell you how happy I am for you!!!! Glad you found someone to spoil you that you enjoy spoiling back so much!!!

Ain't Love grand!!

Kat

Wow, that sounds like soo much fun Pam!!!

Just got home from work and stopped at the drive thru to Taco Bell, and my bag seemed heavy, I ordered two things and I got home and have 5! I ordered two tacos. Oh well looks like lunch is on for tomorrow!!

I really did have the poor mes last night. I don't know what was wrong with me. I am soo scared of online dating. I haven't been on a date in years.

I am watching American Idol and Jason is kind of cute, but not very smart, at least he doesn't show it. I do kind of hope he goes, he did really bad last night.

Well just a little over a week before Gruene. I think Kat said it, that I am really impressed with all that everybody will be going thru to get there. Kudos to everyone!!!

Jane

((((Pamela))))) So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! You lucky Dawg!

Janie,

It is Jason's Adams Apple, jaw line and teeth, smile and those bed room eyes that do it for me. He is really not smart though. When he sang the song from CATS he said, "Wow...I didn't know a cat sang it!" No No honey...don't say anything...just sit there and get naked! Hahahahahaha