Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hi gals

just a quick check in, i'm so tired can't type. Worked new job and then worked pizza shop

had great meetings today, got my hard hat and work cell phone. So excited

Well, Michelle... you go girl

well, Prizes??? i forgot that part... I was just trying to motivate myself... LOL

I have to go to bed, every ounce of me hurts

Congrats, Michelle!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!

And I'm proud of ALL the Violets.

Busy day today for the Bobster running around getting all the paperwork done on the boat so he could bring it home. It's next to the house now with a new cover on it. The neighbor came over to see it after Bob spent about 1/2 hour trying to get the boat backed in. I gave up after 5 mintues when he wouldn't listen to anything I was saying. The neighbor said it was good entertainment..:wub:

Tomorrow I have another shift at the hospital and then Ethan comes for the day. Then we leave for a church meeting all day Saturday. We'll stay overnight Friday in a hotel and get to the meeting early Saturday morning. It will be nice to get away with the Bobster for a night and a day even if it means having to sit through lots of church stuff.

My Tigers and Pistons won so I can sleep well tonight.

Everyone have a good evening. Catch you in the morning!

Wild ride here in Blue Springs tonight. We had just finished dinner when the Tornado Sirens went off. Got up from the table and headed down to basement. Went right out the garage door and yelled at the neighbors across the street to see if they could see anything. We just hung around and finally the sirens went off. About 10 minutes later they went off again. This time I stayed in the kitchen and did the dishes while the guys went on the deck. It really started to hail real good. We went out to the front porch and just watched it pour down. Sirens finally went off again. This will probably an off and on all night thing. Doggie is all worn out.

Jenn, I'm so proud of you and now you will be able to handle it. Just getting thruthe first couple of weeks will be rough. Hang in there.

Night all.

I believe the prizes were 1st---handmade one of a kind jewelry courtesy of Terry----and 2nd prize was hair goodies courtesy of Jane. Such special people we have here!!!

I forgot to tell you I did not get my flowers delivered today---I was feeling kinda let down. Rick has sent me pink flowers every May Day for many, many years. But he brought them to me, when he come home!!! Finally he made me look closer at them, and tied in the ribbon, he bought me a new gold band to wear! I mentioned wanting a gold band someday, then almost lost my rings the other day-----so I now have a nice little gold band with a row of diamonds inlaid across the top. It feels so small in comparison to my other, it is like wearing nothing!!! It is a 7---down from a size 10!!!

Yeah he gets to stay another day or so!!!

Son & DIL come by, she was very aloof----ate, did not say thanks for dinner, nothing! Snotty damn kids!!! LOL

Will respond to everyone in the morning, I am off to bed!

Huggles!

Kat

Kat~ Rick is a keeper!

Michelle~ Congrats to you!

Jenn~ Congrats to you too on first day "on the job"

Nigh Night!

Me?? Aw shucks! I wasn't sure after I zoomed down to 231 and then bounced back up... I feel like a super ball... boing -- boing -- boing!! I'm so excited! I rarely win anything! This makes my day!

Last night I was voted in as Prez of the PTA for 1 more year... I've been every position there is in the PTA over the past 8 years... I was prez for 2 years a couple years ago... no one would do it so I just said I would... so my priority for next year (my last @ the ES) is PARENT INVOLVEMENT... to build up the ranks, increase enthusiasm & numbers of folks involved!

Today I'm subbing in Kindergarten! Should be fun. It's a 2-hr early dismissal day, so it should go by quickly.

Make it a great day, everyone!

Congrats Michelle!!

TGIF!!!

Pamela-good luck with the fill!!

have a great day everyone....

Morning gals

i don't know why but i'm up, ok had to pee so just stayed up.

Last year I refused lots of jobs because I say myself here, but very disappointed when I couldn't find the right job. Last night I got home from the pizza shop and was sitting here and cound not see myself doing anything. Maybe because i'm so tired or maybe that i'm just where I want to be. I love these guys that I'm going to be working with. I do not quite know where I'm going to be at the end of this year, but I know this is going to be the best experience I could possibly get and I am already meeting tons of people in the area but out of the albany job area that I would have such potential of working with.

I can't wait to get to SA but it is the first vacation I can't invision myself at. It is funny, it kind of freaked me out because my mom tells me to always see doing something. So here is all I have been seeing.... there are so many things to do there that 4 days is not enough time and I want to bring the kids back! I love Myrtle Beach but because I go there I know what to expect. It is hard to explain but I'm so excited because It is something new for me.

Well now that i'm done blah blah blah

Kat - how sweet, brought tears to my eyes (I must be super PMS) that is really so sweet

anyway - going to drink more coffee,

hi tracyK

I know

Maybe you would never imagine me saying this but I'm gettin" neil diamond tickets today, he is going to be here in August!

Just lost my post---all my own doing too!!! DUH!!!!

Buying tickets for a concert tomorrow myself. This is a wierd combo, but Rick likes them all, and the concert is the 1st of August, his birthday the 3rd. All on one ticket, we are seeing ZZ Top, Brooks and Dunn, and Rodney Atkins.< /strong>

I hope it warms up today!!! It has been sooooo cold! Keeping the snow from melting off so fast in the mountains though, we might avoid flooding.

My grandson was playing with my exercise ball last night, he was soooooo cute!!! He would be running behind it, and it would grab him, and just roll him over the top--he never fussed, he is soooo good that way. He is not a cry baby that is for sure! He is beginning to talk finally---guess he waited til he had something good to say!! My MIL kept telling me she was so worried because he is so slow---pissed me off so bad!!! He is fine!

WellI am off to find someting to call breakfast.....BBL~~

Kat

Kat - that is a strange combo but will be good!

DS didn't start to talk until he was 20 months and still gets speech, he is smart too smart, they are not telling me his mind is always going and trying to figure things out that he has a hard time expressing verbally because his mouth can't keep up with his brain.. Well let me tell you, when he tries you can't understand 1/2 of what he says... LOL He is my boy. Watch out Kindergarden, he is coming!

ds does the same thing... boys are so much different that girls... so it is nice to read that, I've never been around little boys, our family is ALL girls

My grandson is 2, he turned 2 in March---and he says basic words, but he responds to his Little Einsteins video----they are trying to get a rocket to launch, and they clap against their legs---he follows right along and says Blast Off! He watches and takes in EVERYTHING!!! He knows how to start the golf cart, the 4 wheelers--he could likely feed the cows if he physically could! He sees it all, and works out how to do it himself!!!

He knows what you are talking about, and is shy about talking back to you about it. You ask him about his puppy, and his eyes light up, then he drops his chin, and gets shy.....just about the time he was going to open his mouth and talk!!!

He will do it. I think maybe he spends too much time with his great grandma---no one gets a word in edgewise!!!! LOL

He is boy through and through, and absolutely adorable, I will bring pictures!!!

Kat

Kat that is so neat about the ring!!!! How special!!!

I called my Dr. about my reflux yesterday and he referred me to a GI man, why do I have a reg Dr? Oh that is right so he can pass the buck. Anyways, I then called the office of my lap band Dr. and talked to his nurse, because my Dr. is a GI Dr., in a GI office. Anyways I am going in Tuesday, and she told me he might take all the Fluid out of my band!!! Scares the shxx out of me!! She does not think it is the band, but, if they do an unfill, that way they will see. Oh well, if that is the case maybe Kat and I can finish everybody elses food they can't in Gruene. I do know I can't go on like this, I am not sleeping but a few hours a night, and am VERY CRABBY!!!

Jenn, do you want something specific for your hair stuff? I know you have straighten your hair and color it, right? From the pictures I have seen it doesn't look super thick or super fine am I right? Let me know, and let me know if you want me to mail it or bring it to Texas.

Well I will let you all go and save you from my ramblings and rants. Have a good day!!

Jane

Good morning Vi's and madaam prez! :wub:

Rick is a sure fire keeper!

Jane: I when do you go in to the dr??

Suzie: We had bad storms here in Leavenworth.. no tornado's but Survivor got preempted by Katie Horner (Weather Guru)......

GREAT NSV BTW!

I had popcorn and icecream last night for dinner! I SWEAR I'm an idiot!!!! got to get my head in diet mode!

Jenn: WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOO hard hat and a cell phone on your hip! SEXY! with your chocolate highlights.... I think you are getting ready to get some ATTENTION!

Haydee: I got your sarcasm!!! LOL...............

Kat: Glad no cancer.. and if I haven't said it before WOHHHHHHOOOO on your surgery!!!!!

Kat - Speech therapy is the best thing I did for my son, it is paid for by the county or insurance or a combo of both, i don't know, but we just did his review yesterday and i cried to see how far he has come, but YUP.. they sound so much alike!

My therapist is one of my best friends, infact after she sees ds on Tuesday she does not have her kids and that is Margarita night. LOL She has another little boy that stays at home too but summer sessions she is going to take ds with her and have pre-kgarden group sessions with them together.

Although, this am, I'm going to lose my mind because he is going a mile a minute. LOL

Jane, My hair was very thick pre-surgery, is still big and out of control. My straight normal looking hair is so not like that without work. Yup, color is my friens, blonde and chocolate. I might do some bright red this time too, lets see what Lisa says Monday. What i normally use moist/smoothing shampoo/conditioner and when I dry my hair Redkin Wired. so...... if that helps... LOL

Tracyks - I was thinking the same thing....

I don't remember the detail of my email last night, I was so tired and hurt so bad. Anyway, I'm going to have to be to work at 7am, which means i will have to leave at 6:15... holy smokes! that is ok will be home at a normal hour 3ish and I'll still get to post before I leave and get the afternoon with my gals.

My size 16 jeans were starting to get a little roomy, so hopefully by time I start work f/t the end of the month i'll be comfortably in 14's. My next goal, somewhere I can't ever remember being

I also get my first paycheck, only for 3 hrs, but who cares. I caught the site super staring at me yesterday a few times... I better get up there so i can run into him a lot more!

off to shower then lunch ...