Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

SAME WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 187!!!!!!!

But after the crap I've been eating I'm pretty pleased! :smile:

Jane, honey bunches of oats, get your ass to the doctor!! You've had reflux for awhile now. It can't be good for you. I would go seek treatment for it ASAP.

I'm also the same weight...229 Woo hoo. I've been flirting with that same number for about three weeks now and I have no idea why... Off to finish my sugar-laden pop tart... :smile:

So I have a question... I've been wanting to get a small island for my kitchen. And I found one that I liked. It matches my Breakfast table and my buffet that I also have in my kitchen but it doesn't match my kitchen cabinets or my kitchen counter. Do ya'll think that matters? Let me post some pics so you see what I mean...

This is my breakfast table... and then the island I want to purchase. What's ya'lls opinion? Is it gonna look tacky?

post-216278-13813137033197_thumb.jpg

post-216278-13813137033331_thumb.jpg

I think it is very nice............. but I'm not a decorator! Maybe one of the artsy eyed vi's will chime in

Haydee~

I lovelovelove the table!!! I am a sucker for dark woods. My suggestion would be to find an island w/ the darker tones. But then it depends on how close the table will be to the island. In my living room, I have lots of dark woods...and in our den/TV room, we have lighter woods. Plus the dining room table is light (I am gonna change that one day to darker).

They both look great...but that is my 2cents. Love that table!

Tracy- Just FYI you are NOT the same weight, you lost 2.7lb :smile:

See, we're just in denial. If you guys PM me your weight today I'll plug it in and figure the numbers (or post it on here, I'll get it that way too).

Hey Jane, your name isn't on the list I have :smile: What was your starting weight? Oh BTW out of 3 stats I have, Michelle is winning!

Judy - What is Bobster's weight today? He was on our list. I also need Haydee, and Terry!

Laura - see my post above about my fantastic results for our contest...

Laura, I am not sure what my starting weight was, do you know when we started the contest then I can go back and look for the post? If not it is no big deal. I think I only lost a couple pounds.

Jane

Oh I see. Have you looked at calories in pop tarts?! I never liked them that much to begin with, but if DH bought them I would eat a 2-pack if nothing else to eat. 800+ calories in ONE pack!! INSANE!! I haven't touched them since bein banded out of principle. I could eat 4 blueberry muffins for that much calories. Anyway, not lecturing, just pointing out in case you didn't know!

And I vote YES for the table, it's very cute!

Well, I forgot to weigh this morning--I usually do it nekkid first thing in the morning....but I forgot! So dressed and breakfast later, I weigh 185.....thinking that is about where I started!!! LOL! But even if I take a pound or 2 off for the clothes difference, I have not lost significantly! I also have not gained, and have been eating at will----so I am not complaining in any way, shape or form!!!! The only thing I am complaining about it Water retention.....I am going to have to take a water pill------should have done that a couple days ago, they are always good for a couple of pounds off!! LOL

We are ALL going to be winners!!!

Has been a crappy morning. I had a dentist appointment, to adjust the bite on my torture device. Well my son bought a chopper (the motorcycle kind, not the teeth kind) and it is to be delivered today---shipped in from Indiana I think.) The transport driver called and said between 10 and noon this morning---so I called to cancel my dentist appointment---but they just rescheduled me for 3 this afternoon. No problem....then the transport driver called, and one of the mountain passes is closed due to snow----so he won't be making it until after 2. I called my DIL to get sons new cell #---I always return the call from my cell, and it was dead, and she got all pissy, and called him and told him I was being mean to her, and did not trust her in my house!

I wanted to call my son, because if it is going to be that late in the day, there is a good chance he would be off, and he would LOVE to be here when his bike gets delivered!

Secondary to that, yes, I do not enjoy the thought of her alone in my house, ignoring my grandson as he pushes buttons on the TV and computer, and she reads a magazine, or watches TV. I love them both, but she has shown us repeatedly how she watches him! Last week I drove them home, she let him pull the ashtray out of the car door, and break the top off---not fixable. Her response? Sorry. So it is not a "trust" issue in whether my belongings would be stolen or anything like that......which is how it was played off. It is trusting her to make him behave in our house. They put everything up, my in laws put everything up----we do not, but we have to watch him when he comes here. And she does not do that well.

Instead then my son calls Rick and tells him I was mean to DIL---I was NOT! Rick calls to ask what the heck is going on. I told him "Fine------I can live without a frickin' TV -- can you? I will close the armoire with my computers inside and turned off."

He told me to calm down he knew better, he was just calling to see what the hell set her off. I had had it! I called my son, and chewed his ass awhile! LOL Ya know, I have a DD going today to get results on a scary issue--I am stressed enough, I do not have the spare nerves for a drama queen outburst! Or a drama KING outburst for that matter. So why doesn't he call the transport guy and make his own arrangements---he was tripping all over his tongue trying to apologize.....nope, I have had enough!

I am staying here until 2:30----then I am leaving, bike or no bike. Someone here or not. Now DIL calls, she wants to say she is sorry and come hang out......and I wonder why I feel like I am losing my mind???

Sorry I needed to get that out, to someone who would not take it upon themselves to read between the lines at what they assume I meant instead of what I actually said. I do not make a habit of doing that, I say what I mean....but today everyone knew what I meant better than me!!!

I am taking Kinsey to the dentist with me....then meeting Manda after the gyno appointment. Hoping she gets relieving news there. Figured it better for Kinsey to see me with my mouth open, than her Mommy in stirrups!!

Well congrats to whoever won the wonderful jewelry, and hair supplies.....way to go----maybe someday I will get there!!

Kat

Jane- I created the document with info on March 27

You know Kat, you're not on this list either!! I got this list from someone, I thought it was you.. maybe it was Terry.. then I added Pam to it. Doh! What was your start?

Laura... the Bobster is at the same weight. Guess we kinda feed off each other, pun intended!

Three cheers for whomever won the prizes!! But like Kat says....... we're ALL winners for being losers!!! (That only makes perfect sense to the Violets!)

I guess I'm going to have to start counting calories!

Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (stomping my feet and throwing a tantrum)