Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Haydee, love the dress. I'd go w/ bronze w/ the orange...or at least gold. Bronze will be perfect though. How fun!

Can't wait to meet you! OMG...I just choked up writing about meeting Haydee...then crying this am w/ Tracy...I am sooo emo now.

i know pam, me too. I keep wondering and daydreaming about how we're gonna be when we meet...

I too was thinking how pretty the bronze would look---but are you going to be wearing any jewelry? If so, bronze is much harder to find, so I would match my shoes to the jewelry.

The dress in the picture is similarly colored to your picture in the SV logo----and looks soooo good on you!!

And Haydee, we already know you---and we already know we like you.....that's a no brainer!!

I have been through those emotional times Pamela---unfortunately for my family, lately I am on an anger streak, the least little thing ticks me off!!!! Of course----I am under some stress, and some things they are doing or not doing are not helping!!! I'd like to knock some heads together!!!!

Is Manuel still in ISS????

Judy--I looked at a picture the other day where Rick almost had his shoulder dislocated trying to get it around me--------scary!!! You have made amazing progress----both of you should be proud!!!

Kat

I too was thinking how pretty the bronze would look---but are you going to be wearing any jewelry? If so, bronze is much harder to find, so I would match my shoes to the jewelry.

The dress in the picture is similarly colored to your picture in the SV logo----and looks soooo good on you!!

And Haydee, we already know you---and we already know we like you.....that's a no brainer!!

I have been through those emotional times Pamela---unfortunately for my family, lately I am on an anger streak, the least little thing ticks me off!!!! Of course----I am under some stress, and some things they are doing or not doing are not helping!!! I'd like to knock some heads together!!!!

Is Manuel still in ISS????

Judy--I looked at a picture the other day where Rick almost had his shoulder dislocated trying to get it around me--------scary!!! You have made amazing progress----both of you should be proud!!!

Kat

Nope...he is here...workin' my last good nerve. Tomorrow he is on a field trip to the high school:biggrin: bye bye #$%^&*

OMG

I just typed out this big email and lost it!!!!!!!!!!!1

Summary

Haydee - here would be a question - if you stayed with the 18 could you have it altered before the wedding??? Or what if it was too big and you needed to order another size how would that work?

Me personally

I am mental and have so many things I bought a size smaller because I know I would fit into them... needless to say I have now given most of them away because they are either not in style or.... i totally passed that size. I'm still loosing but not as fast so I guess those are just questions I would have to help make a decision.

I am so sad today, all the things you gals are posting are things that have been overwhelming me. I have cried most of the afternoon. I feel like I know it is time to turn down the next road, and I can see that turn, but like i have to say good bye to the old one.

Maybe that is good, but still sad, and still overwhelming. I don't trust anyone in my life or much of anything. I don't trust part of my family and don't trust people I just met or don't know well.

It is a very sad thing, what kind of life is this... but hope just a transition... I so need our weekend to just have fun with people whom i trust and know better than most in my RL

Haydee love the dress!!!!

Judy MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! You two should do another picture in that same pose!!!! You don't look like the same person!!

Jane

Thanks girls, I think I will go with the bronze shoes...

Jenn - The dress arrives on June 28th and the wedding is July 19th. So I have time to make alterations if needed. But I don't get to exchange it for a different size if it's too big. I have until today at 5pm to make up my mind on the size I need.

Haydee---much easier to take in a bit and breath, and be comfy, than to stress over a popped zipper---or feel the stress of HAVING to fit. Taking it in a bit should not be a problem.....

You will be beautiful!

Where is Laura? She musta won big and be off celebrating....or maybe in jail???? J/K--------------when was she due back??

Kat

Haydee - Kat hit the nail on the head

OMG here is my fear... I would get the smaller dress and not fit into it or be a tight squeeze, I would feel like such a failure and even worse about myself, ( I'm good at beating myself up)

I am sure you are going to be amazing in it either way!

Night everyone

i'm going to bed, i have a serious headache from my deep thoughts and sadness today

make it a great one!

Hi Violets-

wow what a mushy group today...OK so I teared up too!

TracyKS-First let me say how much I loved the pics! we have similar stories. I can not wait for my first field trip!! I did not think I could have macy either. She was one of the biggest reasons I got the band. I wanted to be able to ride on a schol bus and go on field trips with her and not have the other kids tease her cause her mom is fat. Thanks for making me cry:tongue2:

Haydee-what a pretty dress! I say bronze too!

Michelle-let us know when your cat comes back...cats are my soft spot!

Judy-what an NSV!! I agree abut taking another pic now in that pose to compare!

Jennifer-shake those blues away. When they creep up "remember the alamo" or should I say...look forward to San Antonio?! :lol:

Pamela-sounds like you might be ready for summer already?:biggrin:, right?

Kat-I have been in a short tempered mood too. dh has been keeping his distance:tongue2:. I know why I have been short tempered though...:lol:

Jane-If I see you are acting shy or nervous around us at the trip I can just pop you, ok?:smash:

Everyone-I can not wait until our trip either. What fun it is going to be!

Have a great evening everyone!

Cat came back.

DD walked down to the mail box to mail a letter and said he was just standing in the neighbor's creek run-off area (a bunch of rocks) so she called and called and slowly he followed her home.

He looks ok... no obvious injuries... just his white legs are wet & muddy...

Did I mention, he's a stupid cat?

Thanks everyone... We had a great time. The zoo was really small and they gave me an ULTRA hyper child that couldn't talk very well to be buddied up with Robby and I but I had to put the mom hammer down on her and then she was fine! :lol: So weird the dynamic of all the different "types" of parent........ from the rough and ready to the uppity I'm too good for you type....... weird.

I was just me and actually there was a lot of waiting for all 5 classes to get with the program so at one point I had "my" table of kids singing ABC's, Twinkle Litter Star, Itsy Bity Spyder.... the other mom at the table was embarassed but we all just sang sang sang while the other kids looked at us like "hey thats the cool table" LOL as a parent of a very active child I know that REDIRECTION IS KEY!!!!!

The day was long and the bus ride was longer! I had to ride in the big bus while Robby road in a small bus with the other 4 year olds... (parents and 5 year olds got to ride in the big bus) but I wouldn't of traded it for the world...........

Haydee: Bronze shoes for sure.. especially with your bronze skin.. you are going to look mighty tasty!!!!! :biggrin:

Everyone have a great evening.......... I'm pooped.

Michelle, glad your cat came back

db acknowledged my breakdown today and actually came over to care for me for a bit, i just needed to snuggle and nap and tan, now i'll be up all night

and as i type mom comes in and gets in my face asking me what my problem is and if i got off my ass and did something i would feel better.

nice to know my 2 weeks of yard work and stuff has all been worth my 1 day off

I f'n give up

Jenn - I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. It sucks when we have days like this... Feel better hon.

TracyKS - I'm so glad your zoo day went so well! Your son will remember this forever! I still remember the few times my mom was actually able to go with us on field trips.

You're right Kat, I'm just gonna keep the size as is and if I have to take it in a few inches I will. No sense in stressing myself!

So by unanimous decision I went with a bronze heel. I found some shoes I liked at Dillards. They were a little high so I'm gonna keep looking but here is the general idea:

post-216278-13813136980239_thumb.jpg