Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Pam - that is horrible! Michelle and my bff say it best "mean people suck!"

anyway out to do some running ... ttfn

Anyone else have trouble getting on here today??? Finally it's working again. When Jenn emailed that she had been on the site, I was thinking maybe it was my computer!! I guess I didn't get on here early enough. Ethan is here for the day and it's rainy so we won't go outside. He has pink eye and I have to give him the meds when he lays down for his nap which he is NOT inclined to do yet! Our tv is up on the wall now and the new couch is coming sometime after 2. We're headed to DD's house this evening for dinner and the Piston's game. I'm wearing my Pistons shirt today for good luck. It's huge on me, but I'm loving it!!

I think this fill is the one for me. I can't eat much and am feeling full after just a few tablespoons full of whatever it is I'm eating.

Back to trying to lull the little guy to sleep. Everyone have a good day.

HAPPY BANDIVERSARY, TRACYINKS!!!!!!

Judy so glad you are on again, and I'm still getting email notifications. how nice

I am having a glorious day~ MANUEL IS IN IN SCHOOL SUSPENSION!!!!!!! Yesterday he called someone a "Pinche Joto" which translates for my non Spanish friends into Fu*@ing Faggot! So I HAPPILY wrote his sorry ass up for sexual harrassment!:thumbup: OH HAPPY DAY!!!

I got a message that the site was down for maintenance this am...so glad it is back!

xoxox

Holy crapola Pam - You should be sainted for dealing, I would have killed them over and over

I took ds to school this am. The woman who runs the place (office manager for 20+ years) lives around the corner from me and took very good care of dd years ago. I wanted to talk to her about ds and my choices, when we got done she told me she didn't want to personally influence my choice but when I told her it was hands down for me, she said she was so happy because Dylan was one that she was just so looking forward to having there. He was born when dd was in 4th grade so they all know him from day 1. The other school changes classes and gets mixed kids and only has 17 in a class but no major changes at our school and has 22 kids. Plus size besides he will get the best care ever, our school starts at 7:45 so I can put him on the bus in the morning and he can go to aftercare right there, it is only 1/2 mile from home and the kids in his class are from our neighborhood, and most of them have older siblings who when to school with dd.

Other school I would have to drive 10 miles out of my way and he would have to go to before and after care because the bus would not come until 8:50 and we would not know people the staff there and he would not be with kids from our neck of the woods.

So that was my am, but descision was made. I have to sign the auth form for him to get services for speech, which by the way, our school has the best in the district, this even coming from his therapist who is a personal friend now

OK!

Took my "take no prisoners" attitude w/me today and it worked! Phew! I thought it would... but you never know. Actually, I just killed them w/over-the-top kindness & personal "cool"... yeah, that's me! LOL!

Make it a great eve, Vi's!

Congrats on whatever it is you handled with whomever, Michelle. Which version of Michelle will I be meeting in Texas??:thumbup::tt2:

Pam.. wooo hooooo on the suspension!! I always used to love it when the trouble makers were absent, although it seems that the little stinkers are always the healthiest ones in the bunch. Either that or mom and dad didn't want them home!

Jenn.. what kind of school are you talking about??

Suzie.. hope you're having a better day today!! I ditto what the others have said.. remember to take care of yourself too!

Well, the tv is up, the couch has arrived, Ethan is sleeping, my dessert for tonight is in the fridge and I'm going to go read my tabloid magazines and get all the dirt on the celebrities for the week. Everyone have a great afternoon and evening.

Judy

ds is going to kindergarden! real big boy school... and dd is going to be a freshman in high school

I talked to his speech therapist and she said she is glad i put so much thought into it and sure he will be fine.

well, not that i was not tan enough, just went to fake n bake. I go 2 times a week but have been living outside. Going to drink my warm lemon Water and get the kids dinner. I don't want to cook tonight

I wish I could go tan :unsure:

I am the textbook definition of white.

hi violets! TGIF!!

Michelle-glad whatever it was worked out for you! Now will you please wish that it will work out for me too? :thumbup:

Have a great evening everyone...

GOT MY FILL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had lost about 1 1/2 cc's in addition to the 1 cc she took out in January. I hope this is not a bad sign!! I didn't like the Dr. much. I pretty much laid it on the table and told him how I felt, so he was probably thinking the same thing about me!! I've said it before and I will say it again, I am glad I am not related to him or he is married to a friend of mine! At least I had the support of a really great Dr. for most of the first year. For him I sure it sucks because when I self payed, part of that money entitles me to two full years of Dr.'s visits and fills. He gets nothing that I am aware of. So, I guess he can have an attitude, and I guess I can too!! I also think I might be PMSing (yathink!!).

Well I see that you guys had trouble with the site today, that is so frustrating!!

Tracy what you sent about your first year was wonderful!!

Ha ha, Judy. You'll be meeting a "me" who I don't get to trot out much... simply Michelle. Not "someone's Mom" or the "PTA volunteer" or "soccer Mom" or "David's wife"... just... me! While I think she's a happy, confident, easy-going, fun gal... it's been awhile... so who knows?? Isn't this going to be fun!? Mwua ha ha ha! (evil laugh) :w00t:

Up all night with bad reflux, then got a fever. Nothing hurt, just a fever, right now on tylenol it is 100.5. I checked my port site to make sure it is not red. Will go into work and if I feel too bad I will leave, it is just that today is super busy where the rest of the week was slow!!

Jane

rain rain go away, come again another day....little children (and moms) want to play....rain rain rain rain go away!

I guess I can not really complain. I am more sad about the rain for dd sake than mine. She had such high hopes today to get in her pool and to look for lizards and play ball. Poor baby. Maybe we will play in the rain. That is what we did when I was a kid!

I want to teach her the girlie thing to do when it rains....pick up a book and curl up on the couch :sleep: She will go for it for a while, just not long enough for me :w00t:

Our electricity went out at about 2:45 this morning and came back on about 4 AM. Then dh went to work. We were supposed to have the kids over this weekend but that is a long story I won't go into right now. Needless to say they are not here. :tongue2:

My mom & stepdad come back from their cruise today. They called me from Grand Cayman. Choked me up. I talk to my mom every day and have missed her so much! I am a momma's girl. Always have been and always will be :lol:

Jane-Hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself.

Suzie-hope you were able to get a little rest yesterday.

Pam-are you feeling better? I remember you saying something a day or 2 ago about an immodium thing! How are we?

Judy & Jenn-glad your fills are working for you!

So what is on everybodys agenda today? R&R over here...

Morning gals

so strange to be so quiet here. I passed out so early last night, tosses and turned for most of it.

Well i'm down 1lb, wish it was another but lost 11lbs of bloat the last few days, I do feel so much better~

It is going to be cold and rainy here all week but I guess that is ok, we are going on almost 3 weeks of no rain... so we are going to get all of our april showers in the last week.