Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hey Judy, our church is looking for an interim pastor!! One of our 3 is retiring this summer and they want an interim while they decide what to do. If he can be presbyterian the job is his!!!

Jane

Actually, we are in a formula of agreement with the Presbyterian church so YES, he can.. But I don't think you're within the 4 hour driving limit.. :tt2:

Pam & Jane-so it is unanimous...we want Ryan to win. :tt2: I have been wanting him to win for a long time...even though I hope he dumps his girlfriend. I wonder what he is going to say when he finds out she really DID tell Parker that he is a racist. Wish I could be a fly on the wall for that one. Maybe they will show that tape at the finale and we can see the look on his face live when he realizes his girlfriend is a sneaky lying little witch! That would be cool. Evil aren't I? lol

The past couple of days I have not really been a good girl as far as food goes. I ended up eating what they catered in for us at our meetings. I will start again tomorrow and get back on track.

Thanks for all the positive comments about how proud of me you all are for not smoking. It is nice to hear, so thank you all very much!

Michelle-how are your dear friends?

Have a great evening everyone!!

Took this page over 5 minutes to load----sorry everyone is having problems, but it is kinda nice to know it isn't something wrong with just mine!!! Like I told Michelle---I have no clue on what to do when something's hinky with this computer!!!

Well Rick is off early, and messing with the irrigation----I was right, the guy down the alley shut it down, he let his freeze and break....such a moron!!!

Jenn---excellent news on your electric bill. Our cost of living is so much cheaper, it is unbelievable!!!

Well you Mon-Fri girls are on the down hill slide now!!!!

Will see if this will post---or if I am wasting my time, the page keeps re-loading, it is definitely not right yet.....that sux!!!

Kat

Yipee, it seems to be working

Kat - not just the bill, but my windows are so old and i have no insullation in my basement or atic and that program would take care of all that. it would be a miracle!

I'm getting so excited about our trip

pray I get my fill in the am, i am being so good but starving

Pam and Tracy, OH MY GOSH!!! I went over to my parents after work tonight and they were watching BB from tonight that they had taped!!!! Could Shelia have 'been more devasted'? I think that was the word she kept using. SHUT UP AND QUIT CRYING!!!! She will be so embarrased when she watches it back. It for some reason just drove me crazy!! There I feel better after venting!!

Think it is early to bed for me tonight. I did fair with my eating today....it is sooooo much easier for me to stay on plan in the summer months when we can throw something on the grill with a salad or a veggie, and it be good. Winter I tend to WANT to cook, and nest, and it is always a foodfest!! Old habits!

I spent the morning cleaning closets, and digging through things. Sure feels good to purge a bunch of junk!!! I found it hard to get rid of some of my good old standby clothes. 3X things I still insist on putting on, until one of the honest ones---DH, DD, Becky---tells me it looks ridiculous!!! I got rid of it all!

Took a walk again after dinner. Had an elderly man ask me if I was the one who walked by his house each evening last year, I thought maybe he was losing his sight or something, so I told him yes, that usually my DH walks with me, but he had a hard day at work so I was alone. He told me, he had to ask, because I had lost so much weight he was not sure. I walked home a happy girl!!!

Hope the site is ok tomorrow, I missed you girls-----but I stayed in the house and got a lot done!!! LOL

Nighty Night

Kat

Hey Girlies~

I missed you all today. Hate LBT w/drawls...they are bad. I posted this morning and then WHAMO...the whole site pooped out! I had about 25 LBT pop up screens and I could not stop it. I ended up control/alt/delete just to get 'em to stop.

Janie and Tracy~ Did you notice when Shelia was "bawling" that her entire face was dry?!? WTF...was she auditioning for something. I mean really! I hated it, felt a little bad for her too. But the drama w/ Julie...PPPAAALEEASE!

OK...another Violet down! I talked to Terry today! I love it! I've chatted w/ Michelle, TracyK, and now Terry! I had to share a little secret w/ her about our trip...but it was great to just talk. Terry, I sent you the gmail email addy too!

Well, Susanne is here and we are watching SVU...then heading to bed. Have a great night ladies!

xoxoxoxoxo

Pam & Jane-I did not feel sorry for her at all. DH noticed that her face was dry during her act. I just hate it when people get on the show and start acting as if they need the cash more than anyone else there. If you need the money so bad, don't leave for 3 months to be on TV....stay home and work or go on a game show to get rich quick. OK, I am done with the rant! lol

Good morning violets!

No Houston today :redface:

Jenn-good luck today! Hope you get a fill.

Have a great day everyone :hurt:

Morning girls

overall it is starting off good, only 2lbs of bloat left and i'm personally happy with that, or glad that it is gone, will be happier after a fill and major losses. Pray for me

have a full day today - It is going to cool down next week, low 60's for a couple of days and after 2 weeks finally going to rain. We had the sprinkler on the front yard the other day when ds was playing and now need to mow there and enjoy the sunshine while it is still here

Morning Violets~

I did not get a fill yesterday. Long story, but I got very sick during 7th period...so much so, I spent the entire period in the potty (thank goodness Cindy was on her prep...I owe her). Anyway, I had a very important meeting afterschool, so I had to take 2 Imodium (will I ever go potty again?). I was sick, dry mouth, head spinning...cold sweats...yuck. The culprit??? Iced sugar free coffee from McD's. I was online researching how many calories were in this "sugar free" beast, cause it tasted soooo good. Too good. They have the nutritional value for the regular coffees, but not the sugar free. Anyway, I WONT be having one of those again anytime soon!

I slept in a bit. Gotta run now. Terry, everything looks good on the spread sheet...thanks, I was finally able to get on there!

xoxoxoxooxox

Jenn, what was the lemon Water drink you drank. what are the details. How much, how to make, how often, etc. Thanks, my fingers are still bloated from the other day.

Good Morn, Vi's~~

Nothing really to report from Md... same old, same old... keeps me busy & running around.

This morning, had a gal tell me that she didn't recognize me! How much fun is this?!

Make it a great day, Vi's!

Thank goodness I can get in to my LBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went to wally world before work and bought some Water shoes.. they are crock like.. and $5.00............ (also bought 4 other pairs of clearance shoes) A pair of navy capris made with lightweight material. and misc other stuff......... I need some cute casual clothes for our trip (and for my Vegas trip) I'm hoping to be down to 172 by Vegas time.. that would put me at 100 lbs lost......

Have a great day!

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Still working out, still eating less than 1200 calories a day. Still 231lb. What the heck?!?!!?!?!?!? I even measured myself, in hopes that I am losing inches at least. Nothing. Nada. ARGH I am so frustrated. :cursing::thumbs_down: