Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

LOL Tracy, I love it!!!!

I was looking through pics, and found one to bring to TX and show you girls---but this takes the cake!!! You punk rocker you!!!

Kat

ROFLMAO!! Tracy that is hilarious!! And you thought you were fat? My god, you were skinny. And no boobs to boot! :tt1:

At that time in my life I was playing every sport that the school offered.. the girl in the pink is the SKINNIEST BEAN POLE.. (still to this day) and she was MEAN MEAN MEAN.. she told me all time that I was fat.. she even turned the entire 5th grade class against me (seriously.. Janice had to sneak behind the monkey bars to tell me that she was sorry she couldn't be my friend because paige would turn everyone against her. Later I ended up getting into a fist fight with her in the bathroom and she was then forever my best friend (fake best friend)......... so the above pic is a couple years later..... LOL

When my mom saw this pic. she just said. "I remember when you looked like that".............. uhhhhhhhhh mothers....... the between the lines meaning was that she remembered when I was skinny! LOL

I need to rant about a customer. I can't take it anymore, I get anxiety attacks when I see his name on the caller ID.

He is the most unorganized person I've ever talked to in my LIFE. That is an understatement!!!!!!!!!

We have a price book, he HAS the price book. He will NOT look at it. Then he calls me, wanting to calculate him a price out of the price book for like 20 different quantities, 20 different options, 20 different shipping options.. literally takes me hours. We're not suppose to do this, this is why we have.. A PRICE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I told him, LOOK AT YOUR PRICE BOOK. And he writes me back "Can you just tell me what it is?" then the next day he will ask again. I don't know where he puts his e-mails that he can't pull up an e-mail from the day before. I am going nuts. Then he has a ton of free time to talk, so he keeps calling me & his CSR girl and chit chatting and we don't have time for that. Then he wants us to waive fees, give him discounts, etc. And the answer is NO. He has the best pricing we have, and he doesn't even deserve it (we're changing that on May 1). But since he won't look up his own pricing, I've been adding $1,000 to the job every time, just for the headache. Then he wants to talk to me about it. Ugh. I just ran through this with him, he called and I had to let it go to voicemail "Call me so we can talk about this job, my customers are being a pain in the ass". No kidding? I know what that's like. Argh.

LOL Tracy~

I think you look great then and now. It is funny w/ pix though. Especially w/ the hair styles. I look at some of my early pix and think, "man, how long did it take me to work that 'do?" I had some big hair, and the feathers...man o man. I was sooo stylin' w/ the long blonde hair and the feathers that were feathered all the way through. And I had a denim mini w/ pink stripes in it. And I had a pink sleevless button down shirt that I wore w/ the mini...I was TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL!

Jenn, I'm so proud of you and very happy for you too. Good Job.

Pam, Hubby and I stayed at MGM. We had a regular room and I had called them about a week before we got there to question them about a security problem. This was right after 911. Some guy had told the police that he had someone in his cab and he over heard a conversation that there was a plan to bomb L.V over July 4th weekend. Great, that was when we were going to be there. So I asked them all about it and told them I wasn't sure I wanted to come. They told me that it was a hoax but if we felt like we didn't want to come that would be fine. Anyway we get there and they moved us to a suite. It was huge. To big for us 2 people. They treated us like royalty. Would definatly go back again. We went to see "Carrot Top". Absolutely hysterical. I'm jealous you get to see George. I'm a fan of his. I hope you have a great time.

post-214709-13813136915252_thumb.jpg

Hey... I'll be the only girl on site..... I need to get motivated here. LOL

maybe i'll find a date for my Sept wedding.... My bff is going with me just in case i can't find one.... that way if i hook up at the wedding no hard feelings.

Anyway... Tracyks - you are so funny, i found some pics of me... and i thought the same thing.... I use to think I was fat????? hello... I would take those days in a heart beat!!!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm here...haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just been REALLY busy! Between pregnant daughters, my house and my job it's been insane! Here's a picture of the house so far....actually this was a few weeks ago. They've already put the windows in and are finished with the roof now. They're getting ready to start the insulation and stucco....I need to update my pics!

pictures021708006pq8.jpg

Here's a picture from my daughter's baby shower this past weekend...notice I'm in between both pregnant daughters with my hand on their bellies LOL! They're both doing wonderful and are both having BOYS!!! Yep, that's right, 2 grandsons this year! Wow am I going to be tired (and broke!)....Their names are Blake Matthew (he's due in 5 weeks) and Dimitri Andrew (not sure that I like the name, but he's due in 17 weeks so they have time to change if I can talk them into it LOL). Notice my t-shirt "Coolest Grandma around"!! hehe :tt1:

babyshower04132008291cl3.jpg

I haven't much to say about the weight loss...still holding steady, but not losing. I just got another fill last week so maybe that will change....I find myself falling into some of my old bad eating habits, but I'm trying to keep that at bay....

All is well, and I'll be back more to post and catch up as soon as I get a breather!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!! :tt2:

Glad you're alive Denise! Wow the house is coming along and WOW those are 2 really pregnant girls hehehe! I see you do have your hands full! Glad you checked in though, I was getting worried!!!

PAM!! THAT IS SO CUTE!! I won't use them, I like to collect stuff like that, so I'll keep it on my shelf with other fairy things. Thank you so much! You're such a doll!!

Now onto this if you missed it, I am giving away lots of clothes--

For now here they are:

http://lauraj23.blogspot.com/

You can click on each pic to see it bigger, and if you want something, either PM me here or leave a comment on the blog (include which item you want.. just describe it... ). Those comments will remain private, so no one else will see them but me.

Make sure you realize...

1. I have cats, dog, and I smoke

2. I do need to be reimbursed for the shipping (It is discounted from work, so it won't be much but I do have to pay them back)

Yay Denise checked in!!! Glad all is well, house is coming along great--BUT so are those babies!!!! Yay! They will always have a cousin around to play with---and how perfect could that be! You will always have appropriate toys for them!!!

I like the name-----believe me, I was not a fan of the name my DD chose for my granddaughter----but now it is her!

I had a totally wierd dream about her being pregnant again.

She is actually facing some scary things, and I would appreciate all prayers for her. Her MRI was loaded with not so good news.

1. the herniation they went looking for they found on L2

2. they found she has some stenosis of the ascending aorta---a hardening of a heart valve---which would have to be replaced if it is serious enough.

3. she has a huge mass on her right ovary. She went today for a CA-125 blood draw---which is a tumor marker----and has an ultrasound of it tomorrow---they are not wasting time.

Please think of her---she is only 26---lots to process for her. I find it hard to believe but her ex husband has been amazing with it-----I mean I know he is trying to court her back, but, just being good to her is all I need right now.

Well Rick is headed up on top of the house to sweep the chimney--I don't want him out there alone, so I will BBL~~

Kat

Just got in from work and saw you got the job Jennifer!!!!!!! That is soo great, I am sure you are thrilled!!!! Congrats!!

Glad to see you again Denise!!

My dad brought me the BB tape from last night so I am going to watch it now, everyone have a good nite!!

I LOVE THE PICS DENISE!!!!!! You ARE the cutest and coolest nanna around!!!!!!! and you are smaller than your daughters! NSV NSV!

Weird, I just went to a calorie calculator site and according to them it says that to reach my goal weight I need to consume 2350 calories a day. Says I should reach this goal by Nov. 13th. 2009.

post-214709-13813136915516_thumb.jpg

Oh no I wonder what it would say about me! Do post the website Suzie!!! How is your sister doing?

Tracyks, by the way LOVE the pics earlier today!!!

Jane